Thread: Ep 8

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Ep 8

I notice after the update there is way more newbies members who just sign up to get the hacks and making useless threads everywhere. Have yall notice that? Its ep 8 that hard? Legits are saying is fun and stuff..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hitman 47 For This Useful Post:

Das Face (07-14-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Eh still have to try this episode 8 out 0.o

Thanks
    Well theres probably an influx of 200 or so members including spies (who say they've done their research on gold inflation) from Nexon's forums. I guess its always like this after every episode.

I did Ortel's Castle and that other map. The new raids were pretty easy though

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    the whole game in general seems easier...havent been using ohk in a while now and im ohking about 50% of the enemies as a staff evie =/.=
    Quote Originally Posted by xXTornadoXx
    You really have a great personality
    I've never met a person like you, who can give me guidance on things and also give me alot of support. I'm glad that I met you, really glad
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 Corinthians 13:11
    When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child.
    But, when I became a man, I put childish things away.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by grey489177 View Post
    the whole game in general seems easier...havent been using ohk in a while now and im ohking about 50% of the enemies as a staff evie =/.=
    Agree. I only used OHK last night when I wanted to blow through a room in the new content without wanting to completely skipping to the next section.

Even some of the older dungeons (Fleeing Gnoll King) seemed a lot easier or my staff evie got a lot stronger overnight

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Since none of you actually play through the game...
    The new dungeons are realllyyy long, especially to get the battle points. Ingkell is sorta difficult, and the golem just has a lot of hp. 3/4 of the dungeons are recorded on the board, so you more or less are going to have to pug it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Agathocacological View Post
    Since none of you actually play through the game...
    The new dungeons are realllyyy long, especially to get the battle points. Ingkell is sorta difficult, and the golem just has a lot of hp. 3/4 of the dungeons are recorded on the board, so you more or less are going to have to pug it.
    Well I did play legitly with a group of 4 others (in assist mode). We lagged quite a bit in Ortel's castle and nearly all died (used revive feathers).

However, it took me 20 minutes to clear the first floor (even with OHK + movement speed change) in solo mode..

I also noticed there was no records on the board. Its not really a spammable dungeon either.

I skipped to the second map but I still had to clear out quite a bit of enemies

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegeance View Post
    Well I did play legitly with a group of 4 others (in assist mode). We lagged quite a bit in Ortel's castle and nearly all died (used revive feathers).

However, it took me 20 minutes to clear the first floor (even with OHK + movement speed change) in solo mode..

I also noticed there was no records on the board. Its not really a spammable dungeon either.

I skipped to the second map but I still had to clear out quite a bit of enemies
    yea that what i concern about. I wish there is away to just go right to the boss n kill it to farm stones. even the height thingy doesnt do antyhing

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Lol, so many new leechers. Reminds me of how the hacking community exploded during Titan/Karok patches.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Paladin For This Useful Post:

Das Face (07-14-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman265 View Post
    I notice after the update there is way more newbies members who just sign up to get the hacks and making useless threads everywhere. Have yall notice that? Its ep 8 that hard? Legits are saying is fun and stuff..
    I haven't tried Episode 8 yet, but I saw videos of this stage where you push a block through fire traps. It looks pretty fun actually, and I wouldn't want to just skip stages all the time for that episode. Plus I think Vindictus got better ever since Episode 6, but to be honest, episode 7 kinda sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by grey489177 View Post
    Nexon nerfed up the game so much after Karok update.
    Last edited by Das Face; 07-14-2011 at 12:21 PM.
    [IMG]https://lh3.googleuserconten*****m/-wiKowFX8-aM/Tvca-auiOII/AAAAAAAAAAw/URKC4FuXzIg/s450/transformation4.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Das Face View Post
    I haven't tried Episode 8 yet, but I saw videos of this stage where you push a block through fire traps. It looks pretty fun actually, and I wouldn't want to just skip stages all the time for that episode.
    I went through the first boat on EP8 - ortel castle.
    I played mostly ligit (just used god Mode), break everything in sight, figured out how to get around the traps, kicked all the dogs, killed 16 captains, covered every room and floor I could find without skipping. Got 100 BP on first run.

Took an hour though and I had under 1 min to kill the boss. It was fun but then again I like snooping through buildings and checking out all the rooms anyways.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by NYhacker2 View Post
    I went through the first boat on EP8 - ortel castle.
    I played mostly ligit (just used god Mode), break everything in sight, figured out how to get around the traps, kicked all the dogs, killed 16 captains, covered every room and floor I could find without skipping. Got 100 BP on first run.

Took an hour though and I had under 1 min to kill the boss. It was fun but then again I like snooping through buildings and checking out all the rooms anyways.
    Huh? They got a bunch of buildings everywhere? So there isn't just a linear dungeon every other stage?
    [IMG]https://lh3.googleuserconten*****m/-wiKowFX8-aM/Tvca-auiOII/AAAAAAAAAAw/URKC4FuXzIg/s450/transformation4.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Das Face View Post
    Huh? They got a bunch of buildings everywhere? So there isn't just a linear dungeon every other stage?
    No its a tower with multiple pathways and rooms to the left/right of you with structured staircases (and blockages) that forces you to go through the wooden doors.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    I figured the number of people asking the same questions repeatedly after the update was the reason everyone was playing certain steam games.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by kidsizedcoffin View Post
    I figured the number of people asking the same questions repeatedly after the update was the reason everyone was playing certain steam games.
    Lol, everyone on the MSN chat is playing Borderlands. I guess it's our addiction?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast