Thread: [TUT] SpeederXP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

Arrow [TUT] SpeederXP

OK for all you that want to know how to use the SpeederXp with MCAPUBHACK

1: Go download SpeederXP at www.speederxp.com

2: If you don't have the MCAPUBHACK download it

3: To make sure that your hack will work u must extract the MCAPUBHACK to ur desktop and click on the SETTINGS than u will see it says username and password put in ur MPGH.net username and pass NOT THE COMBAT ARMS USERNAME AND PASS

4: Now you have to install the SpeederXP program and once you do that close everything you have running at the moment

5: Go To ur MCAPUBHACK and click n it a little window will pop up saying "Press END to exit with out injection" just ignore that and click OK

6: Now Go open Combat Arms

7:When you get to the login screen on CA DONT LOG IN YET we have to test ur hack to see if it injecter right. Now press DELETE and if u see a box in the top left corner than Ur hack has worked and just activate all hacks u want to use and ull be set if you hack dint work just exit and follow steps 5 to 7 again and again till it works

8: once you get MCAPUBHACK working and ur in the lobby go to a game any game and play for at least 2 games WITHOUT SPEEDHACK make sure you play 2 games no less you will be kicked out the game if you dont let the game get use to the speed.

9: After you play those 2 games to to you desktop and open up the SpeederXp program DON'T EXIT THE GAME Now after you open it you will see a button it says TARGET click it and select Combat Arms now set your speed do not go over x10 you will have a higher chance of getting kicked from the game

HAVE FUN HACKING WHILE IT LASTS IM SURE ITS GOING TO GET PACHED SEEN SO USE IT TNX

IF you have anyother questions ask on forums and im sure if i dont answer it first someone else is tnx

I was hopeing this can get a Sticky if it helps and PLEASE USE THE THANKS BUTTON if i helped you

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rockmebaby For This Useful Post:

sniper0670 (01-24-2009)

Thanks
    wait wait wait, first you make a topic about how speed hack is fucked for you ... and now your telling us how to use it? rethink ur life please
    LOL FUCK SHIT he said to RETHINK UR LIFE OMFG LOL

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    lol this is probably just like speed gear and will give u a trojan in 2 seconds....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wolves4life View Post
    lol this is probably just like speed gear and will give u a trojan in 2 seconds....
    wow ur fuking retarded i just told u i dint make any of these programs idiot so how am i going to give u a trojan and other ppl used speedhack with no problems read fuking choob READ MORE AND THINK BEFORE YOU POST dumb ass noob

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12