Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by natiko View Post
    Go to your HoN account and 1 v 1 me. I want to kick your LoL ass, and show you how better the competitive scene is in HoN than in LoL.

If LoL had a higher skill cap, why would Chu say it isn't nearly as hard as HoN? And Chu made it both the top rankings in HoN and LoL. But of course, would you even know who Chu is?
    Mad cuz bad at LoL? Agree'd you would most likely beat me in a HoN 1v1, mabey because i dropped it to play a better game like LoL.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    @natiko Just because someone has more heroes than you doesn't mean they have a better chance of beating you. It all depends on experience. If you know your enemy's hero and their skills you can build your items according to your enemy's. All in all, the upper hand is in the person who knows the game better. And HoN is pretty unbalanced. HoN is the one that has crazy rigged champs. I checked HoN through videos and saw MULTIPLE instances when a person would destroy a whole team alone (No the team was not filled with noobs, they were decent players). LoL balanced out their heroes so that they wouldn't be overpowered or underpowered as long as you know how to play the champ/game. You may think HoN is better just because of "better graphics and a better gameplay." But if you actually think about it LoL is just the better game. And I tried HoN too; they have a TERRIBLE community. There's always one person in the game screaming "FUCKING LOL PLAYERS, GO BACK TO LOL YOU FUCKING SUCK." Do you see anyone in LoL saying, "YOU FUCKING HON PLAYER, YOU SUCK GO SUCK MY ASSFACEHOLER." No you don't. Some of the LoL players might rage but we don't tell someone to quit the game just because they're new.

PS: I just blew your mind.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Play hon, get raped by devoror, or some shit, quit becouse the players kicked me for getting focused at my main....

play lol, cho runs at me, i stun him, and kill him before he can get away, then die from a nid shot and a karthas ult.

rather Lol, get a kill.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
    @natiko Just because someone has more heroes than you doesn't mean they have a better chance of beating you. It all depends on experience. If you know your enemy's hero and their skills you can build your items according to your enemy's. All in all, the upper hand is in the person who knows the game better. And HoN is pretty unbalanced. HoN is the one that has crazy rigged champs. I checked HoN through videos and saw MULTIPLE instances when a person would destroy a whole team alone (No the team was not filled with noobs, they were decent players). LoL balanced out their heroes so that they wouldn't be overpowered or underpowered as long as you know how to play the champ/game. You may think HoN is better just because of "better graphics and a better gameplay." But if you actually think about it LoL is just the better game. And I tried HoN too; they have a TERRIBLE community. There's always one person in the game screaming "FUCKING LOL PLAYERS, GO BACK TO LOL YOU FUCKING SUCK." Do you see anyone in LoL saying, "YOU FUCKING HON PLAYER, YOU SUCK GO SUCK MY ASSFACEHOLER." No you don't. Some of the LoL players might rage but we don't tell someone to quit the game just because they're new.

PS: I just blew your mind.
    Say the hero he bought is OP. Does he not have the ability to choose it before you, due to the fact that he paid for it? And I'm not saying he has an actual 100% way to beat you because he paid for a 'champion' (heroes, that's what they should be), but he has more heroes to play with, therefore leaving you in disadvantage. And yes, in the upper hand, it's the person who knows the game better. What if a new player, who doesn't know much, gets lined up against another new player, although this last one bought every champion with money. Does this not make his chances of winning higher? Yes, it does. Hence, it's Pay 2 Win. LoL is a great DotA-based game, only if DotA was with cartoon heroes. I have not denied in one moment that HoN's community is horrible. It is in fact, one of the worst communities I've seen. Yet, this is because the skill level in the game is hundreds of years away from LoL's. So people expect much more of their teamates, who obviously don't always fullfill. And the 'Go back to LoL thing', even Chu said it once. He told his teamate 'if this is to hard for you, i suggest League of Legends', because HoN is much harder. Blew my mind? Oh son, you have no idea of how far away from even making me doubt my thoughts you are.

Quote Originally Posted by *****179 View Post
    Play hon, get raped by devoror, or some shit, quit becouse the players kicked me for getting focused at my main....

play lol, cho runs at me, i stun him, and kill him before he can get away, then die from a nid shot and a karthas ult.

rather Lol, get a kill.
    See their player get Devourer. Grab either Wretched Hag, or Slither (maybe Bloodhunter). When he hooks you, blink with Hag. If you're Slither or Bloodhunter, stay blocked by the creeps so he doesn't get a clear shot, and when he does, dodge it (so easy). Harass with Slither, and with Bloodhunter, once he uses Decay, silence him for 15 seconds. That will shit him. Ask for a gank mid before Devo reaches level 6, and then you have the upper hand in mid-lane. Not so hard, so don't bitch about it.
    God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by natiko View Post
    Say the hero he bought is OP. Does he not have the ability to choose it before you, due to the fact that he paid for it? And I'm not saying he has an actual 100% way to beat you because he paid for a 'champion' (heroes, that's what they should be), but he has more heroes to play with, therefore leaving you in disadvantage. And yes, in the upper hand, it's the person who knows the game better. What if a new player, who doesn't know much, gets lined up against another new player, although this last one bought every champion with money. Does this not make his chances of winning higher? Yes, it does. Hence, it's Pay 2 Win. LoL is a great DotA-based game, only if DotA was with cartoon heroes. I have not denied in one moment that HoN's community is horrible. It is in fact, one of the worst communities I've seen. Yet, this is because the skill level in the game is hundreds of years away from LoL's. So people expect much more of their teamates, who obviously don't always fullfill. And the 'Go back to LoL thing', even Chu said it once. He told his teamate 'if this is to hard for you, i suggest League of Legends', because HoN is much harder. Blew my mind? Oh son, you have no idea of how far away from even making me doubt my thoughts you are.

See their player get Devourer. Grab either Wretched Hag, or Slither (maybe Bloodhunter). When he hooks you, blink with Hag. If you're Slither or Bloodhunter, stay blocked by the creeps so he doesn't get a clear shot, and when he does, dodge it (so easy). Harass with Slither, and with Bloodhunter, once he uses Decay, silence him for 15 seconds. That will shit him. Ask for a gank mid before Devo reaches level 6, and then you have the upper hand in mid-lane. Not so hard, so don't bitch about it.
    Just because you have a champion that the other person does not doesn't mean that you have the upper hand in the game. For example, Annie is a champion that everyone knows but is afraid of because in the right hands it is extremely hard to fend against. Just because you use money to buy a champion does not give you an upper hand because no champion is stronger than the other as I stated before. Even if the enemy chooses a champion you may still choose that same champion also. If you think that HoN is apparently a harder game than LoL, think again. No Moba style game is harder than the other. They are just different in style and gameplay. I've played a few LoL games before I played any HoN games, hence making the game a harder feat because I am used to the keys and playing styles of LoL. Also, HoN players are no different from LoL players. I'd love to see any random HoN pro come to LoL and start owning. And so yet again, I just blew your mind. ^^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by anaestheist View Post
    HAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAH AHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA HAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

Go get a life poor fucking noob who can't afford paying 30$ for a great game like HoN. And YOU THINK LoL is better? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL omg. you made my day.

EDIT: Lol'd at this shitty forum community who can't pay a penny for anything omg haha nice life you have guys.

The trolls going in because you fucking noobs can't play HoN (Because in my opinion this game are much for experienced players than LoL) So yes there is trolls on HoN when you can't play the fucking game! Go back on LoL yes it has better people because everyone is a fucking noob so they can't juge anyone.

Are you dope?

Another noob who is playing LoL because he can't play with the pro's. lololololol

This guy is the only one right in this fucking thread. Nuff said.

Kid. Quit talking to yourself. Bad grammar, and such. HoN officially contains more troll. And the Staff at S2. They can't even make a event poster. When they made that screenshot event poster. It sounds like they were trying to scam our personal info.

'nuff said

Good Trades: 1
    Bad Trades: 0

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by anaestheist View Post
    HAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAH AHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA HAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

Go get a life poor fucking noob who can't afford paying 30$ for a great game like HoN. And YOU THINK LoL is better? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL omg. you made my day.

EDIT: Lol'd at this shitty forum community who can't pay a penny for anything omg haha nice life you have guys.

The trolls going in because you fucking noobs can't play HoN (Because in my opinion this game are much for experienced players than LoL) So yes there is trolls on HoN when you can't play the fucking game! Go back on LoL yes it has better people because everyone is a fucking noob so they can't juge anyone.

Are you dope?

Another noob who is playing LoL because he can't play with the pro's. lololololol

This guy is the only one right in this fucking thread. Nuff said.
    This guy just proves how retarded HoN players are lol. Learn 2 grammar and learn 2 spell buddy.

Thanks
    Ha, HoN looks like trash.. I saw a gameplay of the game... The graphics look terrible... the champions look weird, all in all the game looks really bad. LoL is so much better IMO

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Can I ask a question, why wasnt HoN at dreamhack? Probably because even though HoN use to cost 30$, LoL still made way more money. This goes to show that LoL can get to great events whereas HoN cant because of its competitiveness fail.

Thanks
    Pretty funny how HoN even copied Wukong after they released it.

Like this post if you think HoN will copy Dominion.
    Signature less.

Thanks
    Played a game of HoN once on my friends account I thought it sucked big time. LoL should still be living on pretty well.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Ok, enough posts off topic.
    no raging/flaming...

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    LoL is on the MLG Pro Circuit so Nuff Nuff...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    @CaT-
    @johnny-knoxville

close, remove last post....
    if ether of you cant, can you mention somebody that can...
    besides dave....im out...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    both games are awesome in my own opinion

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast