Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Bear Jew wasn't saying anyone should be denied medical treatment, he just said people abuse it. Which I assume is true.

What he said =/= Hitler, only Hitler = Hitler

So, it was YOUR statement that had no to relevance to what he said, because you assumed he meant something that he clearly did not say, or was implying.

Also, I think comparing situations or ideas to Hitler only trivializes the holocaust.

@quevreauxx
    Last edited by RJ; 08-01-2011 at 09:19 PM.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Sustain our way of life? You mean DEFEND our way of life! The U.S.A. is completely capable of being %100 independent. We've got the resources to build anything. Just because other countries whore their economy to us doesn't mean we not able to produce things on our own.
    Yes, cause going and Invading some fucking country half a world away is DEFENDING, dude that's called being on the offense. As for 9/11 you may fucking call me a conspiracy nut, but it is ONE OF THE VERY FEW things that I think the government is convicted of and actually did. The entire reason we are fighting is because of 9/11 and we want them to live OUR way of life. That's so fucking stupid, those people have lived their lives perfectly fucking fine, in their own ways. We have no fucking right to go in their country and take what they have learned to grow up on, and change it. I'm sorry, but our Soldiers are not Heroes for fighting to change people that don't need to be changed. It's like a Dictator killing someone who doesn't agree with him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibstor View Post
    awesome trade with him I went first everthing went PERFECTLY! +1
    Newest Piece

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Technically we didn't need any excuse to invade. The authorization Congress provided Bush Sr in 1991 for Operation Desert Storm was still good. So your idea that we needed 9/11 to go to war is just stupid.

Saddam wasn't complying with the conditions of the 1991 cease fire. He was a vicious dictator capable and willing to use weapons against other nations and his own people. Members of al-Qaeda and other international terrorist organizations where known to be in Iraq. That accoupled with Iraq's hostility toward the United States, alleged weapons of mass destruction, programs to develop such weapons, and our need to get boots on the ground justifies the use of military force against Iraq.

The fact of the matter is, we are not at war with a nation, but a terrorist organization that's even today obviously tied into middle eastern governments (look where we found Bin Laden). If it where a nation this would of been an easy victory, but it isn't. Do you think Americans like being at war? No, but I'd much rather fight them on their soil then our own.

Also we aren't forcing western values onto them, other then Democracy (Giving the power to the people). You can't just tear down a government and leave the people with nothing.

Also, don't mock the soldiers for answering their country's call. Just because you're a shit bag with no sense of pride or patriotism doesn't mean you've got to slander our soldiers. Our country was born out of blood shed, and if there's something that's well known to the world, it's that freedom isn't free.

END THE FED

4. The Following User Says Thank You to RJ For This Useful Post:

nevs666 (08-02-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Technically we didn't need any excuse to invade. The authorization Congress provided Bush Sr in 1991 for Operation Desert Storm was still good. So your idea that we needed 9/11 to go to war is just stupid.

Saddam wasn't complying with the conditions of the 1991 cease fire. He was a vicious dictator capable and willing to use weapons against other nations and his own people. Members of al-Qaeda and other international terrorist organizations where known to be in Iraq. That accoupled with Iraq's hostility toward the United States, alleged weapons of mass destruction, programs to develop such weapons, and our need to get boots on the ground justifies the use of military force against Iraq.

The fact of the matter is, we are not at war with a nation, but a terrorist organization that's even today obviously tied into middle eastern governments (look where we found Bin Laden). If it where a nation this would of been an easy victory, but it isn't. Do you think Americans like being at war? No, but I'd much rather fight them on their soil then our own.

Also we aren't forcing western values onto them, other then Democracy (Giving the power to the people). You can't just tear down a government and leave the people with nothing.

Also, don't mock the soldiers for answering their country's call. Just because you're a shit bag with no sense of pride or patriotism doesn't mean you've got to slander our soldiers. Our country was born out of blood shed, and if there's something that's well known to the world, it's that freedom isn't free.
    this is why i love you.
    So there was this crazy party at my ESTATE last night, which was located next to a TERMINAL, in AFGHAN, just 10 miles from a local QUARRY. Everyone was totally wasted. The place was like a SCRAPYARD.There was this girl that said she wanted to DERAIL me. So i went to a RUNDOWN hotel in FAVELA, there was RUST everywhere. I felt her KARACHI, it was bare like a WASTELAND. The feeling gave me a HIGHRISE. I then entered her UNDERPASS, went so deep i hit her SUB BASE.She loved the INVASION
    i am XxAussy1995xX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I have Pride, just I don't have pride in a country that losts the virtues the founding fathers wanted it to have. Our Soldiers get payed shit tons of money that could help the poor and needy(I know how it feels to be poor and needy when I can hardly eat each week). If we spent less fucking money on war, and more money on fixing our fucked up economy then this country would be far better off. Also, what fucking call? My phone didn't fucking ring saying get your ass over here and fight. It was their decision, so it was their stupidity. I will admit I do not have patriotism in a country that fucked itself, but that's no reason to call me a shit bag. Also, our country was born out of planning, bloodshed just happened to be part of it.

Also thank you for at least saying something that fucking makes sense, freedom isn't free, look at how many god damn taxes we pay. If our country is so free, why do over half of what my parents are earning doesn't even show up. The first fucking thing they should do is make the more wealthy pay higher taxes, then the lower classes could be helped a little more.
    Last edited by ben2134; 08-01-2011 at 10:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibstor View Post
    awesome trade with him I went first everthing went PERFECTLY! +1
    Newest Piece

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by ben2134 View Post
    I have Pride, just I don't have pride in a country that losts the virtues the founding fathers wanted it to have. Our Soldiers get payed shit tons of money that could help the poor and needy(I know how it feels to be poor and needy when I can hardly eat each week). If we spent less fucking money on war, and more money on fixing our fucked up economy then this country would be far better off. Also, what fucking call? My phone didn't fucking ring saying get your ass over here and fight. It was their decision, so it was their stupidity. I will admit I do not have patriotism in a country that fucked itself, but that's no reason to call me a shit bag. Also, our country was born out of planning, bloodshed just happened to be part of it.
    You don't have pride, and we haven't lost our virtues. Our soldiers don't get paid nearly enough money. At all... I know I was one. And yeah, from an economic stand point war doesn't help.

As far as you being poor and hungry goes... You're in America. You can do or be anything here, and if for some reason you're unable to work we've got social programs to help the less fortunate. Get off your ass and bust a move.

You really ought to stop bashing the soldiers. Because they volunteered you weren't drafted. Assuming you an adult (which I kinda doubt), but you'd probably dodge it anyway because your a fear filled unpatriotic shit bag.

And in regards to our country's birth war was part of the plan...

EDIT: Ill edit to reply to your edit. I'm sure some one as well read as yourself knows the about the "the trickle-down theory". Economic growth can be most effectively created by lowering barriers for people to produce goods and services, such as lowering income tax and capital gains tax rates.
    Last edited by RJ; 08-01-2011 at 10:52 PM.

END THE FED

Thanks

game booster 2.3 premium + serial

life is pleasant, Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome - Isaac Aasimov

Thanks
    Bear Jew wasn't saying anyone should be denied medical treatment, he just said people abuse it. Which I assume is true.

What he said =/= Hitler, only Hitler = Hitler

So, it was YOUR statement that had no to relevance to what he said, because you assumed he meant something that he clearly did not say, or was implying.

Also, I think comparing situations or ideas to Hitler only trivializes the holocaust.

@quevreauxx
    If u look at my previous post i asked if thats what he meant. So i made an assumption. ok. But before he could answer The other guy started, and i explained to him what i meant, and why his comment was irrelevant to what i was talking about. Also.. who gives a fuck about trivializing the holocaust. It happened. We all know it was terrible.

Dont trust your eyes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by quevreauxx View Post
    who gives a fuck about trivializing the holocaust.
    Idk, about 15 million Jews? About half of those Jews are American, so they probably have relatives that fought in WW1. Also I imagine a lot of them descend from Jew that where in camps. Also, the 65 million people that fought in WW1 I imagine have a lot of descendants. I'd bet some percentage of them care. Esp the descendants of the 38 million that died. But you know, regardless, only Hitler = Hitler.

@quevreauxx
    Last edited by RJ; 08-02-2011 at 08:21 AM.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by quevreauxx View Post
    Im sorry did i say anything to define hitler? I simply made a statement in general reference to hitler. Your statement had no relevance to what i said.
    Hitlerish as in hitler's ideas were not right. Just like its not right to deny "druggies" medical treatment when they could possibly DIE just for the simple fact that they have w/e chemical compound in their UA test.
    And the only reason i used "hitlerish" is cause of his name. TheBearJew
    Are u seeing the connection?
    That's fucking retarted. And if you ever try to patronize me again I WILL BE forced to verbally mind-fuck you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    American Dream is a Lie.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by -ECsTaSY- View Post
    American Dream is a Lie.
    Do you ever stfu?

Fucking America hating ******. Go stare at some more dudes fapping. https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...white-guy.html

Come back when you have some sort of intelligent argument.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'M NOT HATING.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by -ECsTaSY- View Post
    we hate them because they're an arrogant, self-centered society
    Don't start back peddling just because you'll get a verbal stomping.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    That's my Opinion which can be wrong.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast