Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Need help compiling source code.

I have been given the source code to a APB hack in this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/273-all-po...-sniper-4.html

The auther welcomes people to compile it with their own values to use it, the problem is i dont know squat about C# and the only guides he will give is:

"open visual Studio C#
    make a new form application.
    make 2 buttons
    match your actual code with mine.
    fix the values so it works with your screen resolution by running the rectinfo and getting the information you need.
    compile it."

here is the original source code which doesnt work properly for me: [C#] APB autoshoot - Pastebin.com

Here is the source code where i added my own values: [C#] Please compile for me - Pastebin.com

And when i try to do it myself i get errors and stuff cus im missing dll files and stuff, i get a total of 5 errors.

Code:
    1. "The type or namespace name "WindowsInput" could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

2. The name 'InputSimulator' does not exist in the current context

3. The name 'ViritualKeyCode' does not exist in the current context

4. The name 'InputSimulator' does not exist in the current context (again)

5. The name 'ViritualKeyCode' does not exist in the current context (again)

Could someone please try to help me with this? and if its not too much of of a hassle compile it and upload it somewhere and send me a dl link, also whoever compiles it is also welcome to use it themselves or continue building on it making it your own and then releasing it (and giving some credits to the original author of course)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by crone View Post
    I have been given the source code to a APB hack in this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/273-all-po...-sniper-4.html

The auther welcomes people to compile it with their own values to use it, the problem is i dont know squat about C# and the only guides he will give is:

"open visual Studio C#
    make a new form application.
    make 2 buttons
    match your actual code with mine.
    fix the values so it works with your screen resolution by running the rectinfo and getting the information you need.
    compile it."

here is the original source code which doesnt work properly for me: [C#] APB autoshoot - Pastebin.com

Here is the source code where i added my own values: [C#] Please compile for me - Pastebin.com

And when i try to do it myself i get errors and stuff cus im missing dll files and stuff, i get a total of 5 errors.

Code:
    1. "The type or namespace name "WindowsInput" could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

2. The name 'InputSimulator' does not exist in the current context

3. The name 'ViritualKeyCode' does not exist in the current context

4. The name 'InputSimulator' does not exist in the current context (again)

5. The name 'ViritualKeyCode' does not exist in the current context (again)

Could someone please try to help me with this? and if its not too much of of a hassle compile it and upload it somewhere and send me a dl link, also whoever compiles it is also welcome to use it themselves or continue building on it making it your own and then releasing it (and giving some credits to the original author of course)
    Syntax error... Not ViritualKeyCode... Verily => VirtualKeyCode

And look at this => Windows Input Simulator (C# SendInput Wrapper - Simulate Keyboard and Mouse)
    You need include InputSimulator interface