Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    No, I expect him to write in English seeing that this is a mostly English based forum.
    The reason I said that is my pet peeve is that people typically point out bad grammar when they don't have a proper rebuttal. If you don't know how to respond to a point, you can always go HERHERHER I B4 E DUMBASS.... right?
    You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'.
    -- Chris Rock

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    You shouldn't really speak if you can't form basic, complete, coherent sentences.
    He's very wrong in what he said, but his inability to write in proper English was not the reason why.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Audi View Post

Which version?, Bible is modified by lots of people, people change it as they like and mess with gods words
    You see this is what people kind of forget.

There is still the bible in old text, in old language. But to "keep with the times"(since no one speaks old english anymore) it has been translated.
    ------------------------------------------------------

Its very painful to read the entire old english bible, as much of the wording is not used too often in modern society. Replacing Thy neighbor with your neighbor isn't too much but it goes a long way in the end.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

The quran was written AFTER muhammed had died.

It was altered from the very start.
    ----------------

The bible was modified in translation. Just as the Quran. Go figure you'd take that the wrong way.
    The Quran was COLLECTED* in one book after he died, Because Abu-Baker ordered the Muslims to do so, because he was afraid that its get changed and modified and Lost, read the wars of Apostasy Ridda wars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Or......they're all shit.
    Dude, we're not fighting here, we're discussing, please grow up and have some respect...
    It takes skill to build an empire. It takes an idiot to maintain it.
    [IMG]https://i1191.photobucke*****m/albums/z466/EvlMaster/audi-r8-v12-tdi-le-mans-concept-4-1.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

I don't know how else to say it, but the quran was not written until after muhammeds death.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Quran
    Last edited by Empire; 07-17-2012 at 03:42 PM.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Dude, we're not fighting here, we're discussing, please grow up and have some respect...
    Not going to go through the countless and obvious reasons of why religions are BS. (Not only because so many others have pointed them out, but because I have as well in the past. Not going to repeat myself for you.)

But, "respect"? Really? Beyond ironic coming from a Qu'ran bumper.
    Last edited by scotbud123; 07-23-2012 at 02:47 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

The Quran was COLLECTED* in one book after he died, Because Abu-Baker ordered the Muslims to do so, because he was afraid that its get changed and modified and Lost, read the wars of Apostasy Ridda wars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

Well Jesus was 600 years before Islam; Mohammad did say to honor the teachings of the Bible but everything changed when Islam became a political force which taught different to Jesus; so it's only logical that the New Testament had to be condemned.
    Many scholars think that the saying that the Bible was corrupted was injected in the Quran at a much later date...after the death of Mohammad. It was a 9th century so called Muslim scholar who realized that many teachings in the New testament was very different to that in the Quran and so the Bible had to be corrupted.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    In other words: The bible is corrupted because it conflicts with Islam.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

I don't know how else to say it, but the quran was not written until after muhammeds death.

History of the Quran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    The Quran was memorized by tons of people during Muhammads time. The people who were the companions of Muhammad were known as Sahabah, and the ones who memorized the Quran were haffiz. And then the Quran was written down later on.

Not going to go through the countless and obvious reasons of why religions are BS. (Not only because so many others have pointed them out, but because I have as well in the past. Not going to repeat myself for you.)
    But, "respect"? Really? Beyond ironic coming from a Qu'ran bumper.
    If your going to be like HERHERHERALLRELIGIONSBSHERHERHER then you are not contributing to the debate. And its disrespectful when people have a religious belief and someone jumps in and calls their personal belief bs.
    You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'.
    -- Chris Rock

10. The Following User Says Thank You to vaporak10 For This Useful Post:

Audi (08-02-2012)

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by vaporak10 View Post
    If your going to be like HERHERHERALLRELIGIONSBSHERHERHER then you are not contributing to the debate. And its disrespectful when people have a religious belief and someone jumps in and calls their personal belief bs.
    I take offense that other members of my race can live their lives abiding by the rules of the fairy tale they call "religion". But shit happens.

(Oh, and I did contribute MANY reasons to this same debate many times, not only in this thread but in other threads too. Not going to repeat myself, especially when it's very obvious.)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by vaporak10 View Post

The Quran was memorized by tons of people during Muhammads time. The people who were the companions of Muhammad were known as Sahabah, and the ones who memorized the Quran were haffiz. And then the Quran was written down later on.

Ok lets try this. Try to remember the quran, then recite it to yourself a week later. You think human memory will be word-for-word over a year? 5 years? A generation?
    -Point is that:
    1. Any thing on it being a poem or w/e and unable to re-write is total bullshit. It wasn't written as such by muhammed to begin with.
    2. You are trusting the memory of a lot of different people, with the literal word of god. There are going to be inconsistencies, there are going to be parts that were unlike the original. It happens.
    -With all mythology passed through word.
    ----------------------

Oh just ignore scot(go to his profile push ignore). He's not worth the time, he'll debate you halfway and then go "hurr durr religion is false".

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Oh just ignore scot(go to his profile push ignore). He's not worth the time, he'll debate you halfway and then go "hurr durr religion is false".
    There's 2 very simple reasons to that:

1. I've already debated this stupid fucking topic enough.

and, more importantly,

2. THERE IS NO DEBATE. Anyone with a bit of logic can see through the bullshit fairy tale that is religion.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to scotbud123 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Austin (07-29-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    There's 2 very simple reasons to that:

1. I've already debated this stupid fucking topic enough.

and, more importantly,

2. THERE IS NO DEBATE. Anyone with a bit of logic can see through the bullshit fairy tale that is religion.
    So mad
    So phased

shut the fuck up

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Ortopedia View Post
    So mad
    So phased

shut the fuck up
    Oh, what will happen? Will GOD smite me? I'm SOOOO scared.....

(Telling me to STFU BREH while calling me mad, irony at it's finest.)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Oh, what will happen? Will GOD smite me? I'm SOOOO scared.....

(Telling me to STFU BREH while calling me mad, irony at it's finest.)
    :/ You are 15.

Please do not think yourself superior to anyone else because you don't believe in religion. You hardly know anything about life as is.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast