Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    They decided to "change" it so they didn't get shit for it.

Notice they didn't change it till recently? Because before it was acceptable to hate gays.
    ----------------------------

Same shit with mormons and black people, its only changed because of what is acceptable in society. But you have to know that its still acceptable to punish gays in the middle east.
    Yes I know but I dont agree with it. I think homosexuality is wrong and dont agree with it, but thats it. I dont agree with them getting tortured or killed. But hey Im not a leader or politician so I cant do nothing about it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Yes I know but I dont agree with it. I think homosexuality is wrong and dont agree with it, but thats it. I dont agree with them getting tortured or killed. But hey Im not a leader or politician so I cant do nothing about it.
    Whether you agree with it or not isn't the topic.

Islam states this is wrong and that it is to be punished. I can hardly blame the people who already mindlessly follow such a bad religion to obey another law made out of stupidity.

:/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I am also against gays but i wont go up to one and slap him or her in the face thats not the right thing to do they will eventually die and and get punished in by god.
    Proud to be Turkish

Thankyou R_arraz for this awesome Sig

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Whether you agree with it or not isn't the topic.

Islam states this is wrong and that it is to be punished. I can hardly blame the people who already mindlessly follow such a bad religion to obey another law made out of stupidity.

:/
    I dont follow my religion mindlessly. I dont blame Americans either who follow a government who makes it legal to carry guns even though every month innocent students get gunned down by nutters.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    I dont follow my religion mindlessly. I dont blame Americans either who follow a government who makes it legal to carry guns even though every month innocent students get gunned down by nutters.
    Yeah.......you really have no idea what you are talking about do you? Making it legal to carry guns isn't even an issue, nor is it a widespread case or a common one.

And yeah, you do follow it mindlessly.

I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    What is funny is that Muslims consider Jews to be Brothers of the Book, and also the same "Chosen People" as sons of Abraham. So whatever you want to criticize about Muslims would apply to Jews as well.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post
    What is funny is that Muslims consider Jews to be Brothers of the Book, and also the same "Chosen People" as sons of Abraham. So whatever you want to criticize about Muslims would apply to Jews as well.
    Eh, there are key differences. Judaism means Judah. Islam means Submission. The Jewish people have several different sects within themselves, but don't hate each other for being a part of one another. Many Muslims hate the opposite sect (shiites and sunni's) (and I didn't say ALL to those who want to bitch how they're perfect) even though they only disagree on one SMALL tidbit of history between who Mohammed's successor was.

The only things they have in common are that Hell might not be permanent, you aren't born with sin, you get to heaven by good works and righteousness, and stupid traditions that make no sense whatsoever in giving faith.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post
    :/ same goes for mormons too i guess following that logic.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345