Thread: Canadah Vs USA

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Canadah Skype: thedude1231 MSN: b.kromka@hotmail.com
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Canadah Vs USA

USA is a piece of shit. Canadah is were its at, bro.
    SUPPORT CENTER

Linux Distros:
    Linux:
    Virtual Machines:
    Steam:

---
    MSN/eMail: b.kromka@hotmail.com
    XBL: iPwnz101
    Ontario, bitches.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparkle For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Flengo (05-27-2012)

I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    OH LOOK AGAIN THIS THREAD.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Then stop posting at a US website..

Oh wait.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Im joking ^_^
    SUPPORT CENTER

Linux Distros:
    Linux:
    Virtual Machines:
    Steam:

---
    Ontario, bitches.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    you must be retarded?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ JR View Post
    you must be retarded?
    Pretty sure you're the retarded one here.

@RJ JR

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    /reqclose Please
    SUPPORT CENTER

Linux Distros:
    Linux:
    Virtual Machines:
    Steam:

---
    Ontario, bitches.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by ReViSi0n View Post
    /reqclose Please
    should not have posted this. your own fault.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    When Canada finally figures out the concept bacon then we can talk...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Hahaha I knew this would be in here!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Last edited by WOLFPACK X69X; 08-05-2011 at 03:15 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WOLFPACK X69X View Post
    Oh god, not again this "america is gud we halp everyun okay plz". I respect the effort Americans contributed to WWII, but you are just being egoistic, let's get some WWII facts out first.

1.) US joined World War II only in late 1941 (more precisely - December), they did not provide a significant contribution in terms of military assistance (only economical, AKA lend-lease, altought technically it could be counted as military assistance as it provided war materials too) until about '43 or '44 (in '44 they got involved in the European threatre as they landed in Normandy alongside other Allied countries).

2.) The Commonwealth (Canada, UK, New Zealand, South Africa), France and Poland actively fought Germany from the beginning of the war, if they had all fallen, then I doubt that we would be "free" right now, we'd be all writing/speaking in German anyways, American intervention wouldn't have helped anyhow if those countries would have been conquered (US Army at it's peak during WWII couldn't be compared to German Army at it's peak, the German army was superior, but all Allied nations combined, including Soviet Union, managed to put Germany on its knees, and if a miracle would have happend and Operation Sealion would have suceeded, then really - it would be over).

3.) Canada also actively participated in World War II and contributed to the Normandy landings actively. Look at the Raid on Dnieppe, it was sort of a "test run" for the Normandy landings. The Canadian, Polish and British forces were basically sent on a suicide mission, in inferior numbers (well, they did outnumber the defenders, but the defenders had superior defenses, they were well dug in and we all know that Germans almost always won when the men ratio was 1:1-1:2 with enemy, even againist Americans).

4.) It is very doubtful that Canada would have suffered from German dominance in Europe. Royal Navy (British) was very powerful, so an invasion on Britain was unlikely in the first place, let alone the Germans somehow crossing the whole Atlantic ocean and invading Canada. Plus, US would be doomed if Germans would get to Canada in adequate numbers, they would be forced to defend them regardless of any "lol we bettar than u okai plz respukt us", because if Germans got all of Canada, then US homeland would be at direct threat.

5.) The amount of losses the Soviets took in the Eastern Front can't be compared to any of the Western Front losses. Soviets were completely devastated from the war, altought the war helped them in spreading their influence throught all of Central and Eastern Europe and turned their army into a monster that none wants to mess with, altought, from what I've heard, USSR had manpower problems at the end of the war and a war with Allies would devastate them, but it would have likely turned into a nuclear war.

6.) Every participant nation in World War II contributed to the victory, but nowadays a lot of people, mostly Americans (not talking about all of them, but a lot of ignorant Americans go all like "meeeh, we saved French arses for the 2nd time, we should be praised 'n shit, respukt our veterans, altought I don't give a fuck about British, French, Polish and Soviet war veterans, those commies can lick my balls"), only credit their own nation's achievements, ignoring the fact that without co-operation and the combined Allied operations, the outcome of World War II would have been entirely different.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricox View Post
    Oh god, not again this "america is gud we halp everyun okay plz". I respect the effort Americans contributed to WWII, but you are just being egoistic, let's get some WWII facts out first.

1.) US joined World War II only in late 1941 (more precisely - December), they did not provide a significant contribution in terms of military assistance (only economical, AKA lend-lease, altought technically it could be counted as military assistance as it provided war materials too) until about '43 or '44 (in '44 they got involved in the European threatre as they landed in Normandy alongside other Allied countries).

2.) The Commonwealth (Canada, UK, New Zealand, South Africa), France and Poland actively fought Germany from the beginning of the war, if they had all fallen, then I doubt that we would be "free" right now, we'd be all writing/speaking in German anyways, American intervention wouldn't have helped anyhow if those countries would have been conquered (US Army at it's peak during WWII couldn't be compared to German Army at it's peak, the German army was superior, but all Allied nations combined, including Soviet Union, managed to put Germany on its knees, and if a miracle would have happend and Operation Sealion would have suceeded, then really - it would be over).

3.) Canada also actively participated in World War II and contributed to the Normandy landings actively. Look at the Raid on Dnieppe, it was sort of a "test run" for the Normandy landings. The Canadian, Polish and British forces were basically sent on a suicide mission, in inferior numbers (well, they did outnumber the defenders, but the defenders had superior defenses, they were well dug in and we all know that Germans almost always won when the men ratio was 1:1-1:2 with enemy, even againist Americans).

4.) It is very doubtful that Canada would have suffered from German dominance in Europe. Royal Navy (British) was very powerful, so an invasion on Britain was unlikely in the first place, let alone the Germans somehow crossing the whole Atlantic ocean and invading Canada. Plus, US would be doomed if Germans would get to Canada in adequate numbers, they would be forced to defend them regardless of any "lol we bettar than u okai plz respukt us", because if Germans got all of Canada, then US homeland would be at direct threat.

5.) The amount of losses the Soviets took in the Eastern Front can't be compared to any of the Western Front losses. Soviets were completely devastated from the war, altought the war helped them in spreading their influence throught all of Central and Eastern Europe and turned their army into a monster that none wants to mess with, altought, from what I've heard, USSR had manpower problems at the end of the war and a war with Allies would devastate them, but it would have likely turned into a nuclear war.

6.) Every participant nation in World War II contributed to the victory, but nowadays a lot of people, mostly Americans (not talking about all of them, but a lot of ignorant Americans go all like "meeeh, we saved French arses for the 2nd time, we should be praised 'n shit, respukt our veterans, altought I don't give a fuck about British, French, Polish and Soviet war veterans, those commies can lick my balls"), only credit their own nation's achievements, ignoring the fact that without co-operation and the combined Allied operations, the outcome of World War II would have been entirely different.
    Who supplied the Allies before joining?

Oh right, United States.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    Who supplied the Allies before joining?

Oh right, United States.
    Considering they were in a depression, supplying the allies was the only way to get out. So by that logic if america wasn't in a depression they most likely wouldn't even of supplied. Go look at history books. America and Nazi germany had a very close relationship. Madison Square Garden was filled with americans saluting the nazi banners and flags. If it wasn't for the Japanese america wouldn't of even been in the war.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post

Considering they were in a depression, supplying the allies was the only way to get out. So by that logic if america wasn't in a depression they most likely wouldn't even of supplied. Go look at history books. America and Nazi germany had a very close relationship. Madison Square Garden was filled with americans saluting the nazi banners and flags. If it wasn't for the Japanese america wouldn't of even been in the war.
    The United States and Nazi Germany did not have a close relationship, but rather a mutual one like Sweden and Nazi Germany. Also, the Great Depression was ending around 1940, by 1941, the United States got a massive boost. It's a common economic boost you'll see when you're at war. During total war like the United States and many countries did (except for Germany), they focus their entire focus on the war and so that raises the economic boost.

The United States supplying the Allies wasn't the only way, look at the average GDP and the rates of unemployment. In fact, the Allies couldn't even pay the Americans for their weapons, tanks, supplies, etc. They were loaned, so saying that the USA getting money from those loans is just plain silly.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 09-03-2011 at 12:19 AM.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast