I'm considering selling my LTC account. I have the full info, email, and any other information you might want (I created the account). I'm the only person to ever play on it, no hacks have ever been used, it's cbl clean and verified (cbl info will also be included as well as the password and email used the verify the nexon account). It has several perms, including AUG A1 Black le, M416 CQB, G36E Valkyrie, M6A2-SRT, L96A1 Artic Wolf, TRG-41, MG36, M4Super90, Maxine. It has OVER 250k GP and is Gold Grade. I will provide pictures to an eager buyer. I'm no an idiot so don't attempt to contact me if you're not interested in the account (I'm not getting scammed, giving you the info first, letting you 'test' the account). Funds will be transfered through paypal. any other information, be sure to ask.
Post an offer of what you'd be willing to pay (it's gold grade, so I've spent over 500 on it, I don't expect to make ALL of that back, but I won't take pathetic offers [ie. $20]). Also, I am not interested in a trade, only a sale.