Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by failtown View Post
    I watched the side story season first and when I watched the first season I was like "wait, the guy is the mc now?" I wasn't very pleased, seeing as index/touma are my least favorite characters in the show.
    lol, i liked touma but.. he just felt so empty .-.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

yeah. Index was ok, but touma was just stupid.

Good thing he's the least important char lulz.
    Index to me was okay at first, but as the anime moved on I seemed to notice NO change in her personality at ALL, she was just a pet, an annoying pet.

Quote Originally Posted by banhotsu View Post
    lol, i liked touma but.. he just felt so empty .-.
    I dislike his typical stand for his values and beliefs to a retarded level attitude, but, like Empire said, he really does not matter at all anymore.
    Last edited by failtown; 09-02-2011 at 03:07 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Index to me was okay at first, but as the anime moved on I seemed to notice NO change in her personality at ALL, she was just a pet, an annoying pet.

I dislike his typical stand for his values and beliefs to a retarded level attitude, but, like Empire said, he really does not matter at all anymore.
    so true! well i like the little link between him and misaka but thats it, i do know he will get a little more important in the future.. my favorite char is accelerator tho

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    so true! well i like the little link between him and misaka but thats it, i do know he will get a little more important in the future.. my favorite char is accelerator tho
    Speaking of, I also hate the typical "I have no idea whether or not a garl likes me hurrdurrr" people aren't that thick.

I do like misaka to an extent, not all that fond of tsunderes, but she pulls it off well enough.

And Accelerator is my favorite character of course.

EDIT: One of the things about Touma that annoyed me the most is the memory loss thing, I wanted someone to catch on (Misaka noticing he stopped calling her biribiri and build from that) <- something like this, but it ended up just disappearing after about 10 episodes, as if it never happened!
    Last edited by failtown; 09-02-2011 at 03:22 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Speaking of, I also hate the typical "I have no idea whether or not a garl likes me hurrdurrr" people aren't that thick.

I do like misaka to an extent, not all that fond of tsunderes, but she pulls it off well enough.

And Accelerator is my favorite character of course.

EDIT: One of the things about Touma that annoyed me the most is the memory loss thing, I wanted someone to catch on (Misaka noticing he stopped calling her biribiri and build from that) <- something like this, but it ended up just disappearing after about 10 episodes, as if it never happened!
    Well, i dont want to spoil so ill ask you if you do want me to spoil it XD?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Well, i dont want to spoil so ill ask you if you do want me to spoil it XD?
    I've seen the entire anime, so how can you spoil anything?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    yeah touma's values and cluelessness are horrible. I mean the guy literally can not tell what the hell is going on 99% of the time, punches once, and end of arc.

I like misaka, sorta, but really i like last order and worst so much more.
    --------------
    Touma's memory loss was pretty much non-existant anyway, it could have been used well but it was given up on. I thought "oh this might be interesting" then it played no significance later on ever.

What really bugs me is the "filler" arcs. The arcs where some bad guy grabs a "mystical weapon" because no one ever guards these things, and touma has to go beat the bad guy because he stole it. Those arcs are just stupid and pointless.
    -------------------------

Another thing i can't understand is the practicality of touma's power. He seems to never get hit by anything, ever. I think his real power is "main character", a buff that lets him live no matter what. He can only block magic with his left arm, which if any retard figured out, all they had to do was shoot him or throw something not directly connected with magic(accelerator threw steel but main character buff was on).
    -----------------------------------
    All in all though index, railgun, and the other non important people, play such a minor role its funny. Becuase 80% of the episode will focus on touma, index, and railgun, but the people who do EVERYTHING are the anti-hero's and the side characters.

Like touma figures out whats going on, but all the while in the background ppl are doing stuff 24/7. Its like your watching an anime where you focus on the clueless idiot but the people who get shit done only come in 10% of the time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I've seen the entire anime, so how can you spoil anything?
    later on, in light novel..
    He goes to italy and he meets terra of the left (member of gods right seat "terra" meaning earth in italian) actually i think it was a phone conversation between him and terra, anyways misaka acidentally hears the phone conversation (in which terra gave a hint to touma about the image breakers real power, and ofc revealed the fact he has no memory of before! yayy) and then she confronts him, idk about the rest

yeah touma's values and cluelessness are horrible. I mean the guy literally can not tell what the hell is going on 99% of the time, punches once, and end of arc.

--------------
    Touma's memory loss was pretty much non-existant anyway, it could have been used well but it was given up on. I thought "oh this might be interesting" then it played no significance later on ever.

What really bugs me is the "filler" arcs. The arcs where some bad guy grabs a "mystical weapon" because no one ever guards these things, and touma has to go beat the bad guy because he stole it. Those arcs are just stupid and pointless.

Another thing i can't understand is the practicality of touma's power. He seems to never get hit by anything, ever. I think his real power is "main character", a buff that lets him live no matter what. He can only block magic with his left arm, which if any retard figured out, all they had to do was shoot him or throw something not directly connected with magic(accelerator threw steel but main character buff was on).
    All in all though index, railgun, and the other non important people, play such a minor role its funny. Becuase 80% of the episode will focus on touma, index, and railgun, but the people who do EVERYTHING are the anti-hero's and the side characters.

Like touma figures out whats going on, but all the while in the background ppl are doing stuff 24/7. Its like your watching an anime where you focus on the clueless idiot but the people who get shit done only come in 10% of the time.
    like accelerator, the doctor, misaka 10032, stiyl, kanzaki, Vasilisa and erm.. Tsuchimikado all of these have the supporting character buff on
    Last edited by Atrox; 09-02-2011 at 03:55 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    later on, in light novel..
    He goes to italy and he meets terra of the left (member of gods right seat "terra" meaning earth in italian) actually i think it was a phone conversation between him and terra, anyways misaka acidentally hears the phone conversation (in which terra gave a hint to touma about the image breakers real power, and ofc revealed the fact he has no memory of before! yayy) and then she confronts him, idk about the rest

like accelerator, the doctor, misaka 10032, stiyl, kanzaki, Vasilisa and erm.. Tsuchimikado all of these have the supporting character buff on
    "and ofc revealed the fact he has no memory of before! yayy) and then she confronts him" Looking forward to this, oh so very much.

--------------

"I like misaka, sorta, but really i like last order and worst so much more."

And as for the filler arc thing, I could not agree more, stupidest bloody thing.
    Last edited by failtown; 09-02-2011 at 04:04 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    "and ofc revealed the fact he has no memory of before! yayy) and then she confronts him" Looking forward to this, oh so very much.
    i dun think youll see it soon just read the light novel olol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    i dun think youll see it soon just read the light novel olol
    you're probably right, J.C are in the middle of finishing off their old flagships (SnS/ZnT) after that they'll probably start going all out on Raildex.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    you're probably right, J.C are in the middle of finishing off their old flagships (SnS/ZnT) after that they'll probably start going all out on Raildex.

yo msn throw it at me

wait what sns is getting a 3rd season? season 4 of znt seems meh

=O LE GASP SNS 3rd season! Wtf was i living in a cave?
    Last edited by Atrox; 09-02-2011 at 04:42 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    wait what sns is getting a 3rd season? season 4 of znt seems meh

=O LE GASP SNS 3rd season! Wtf was i living in a cave?
    Personally, I am happy they're finishing off ZnT, they really just left everyone hanging.

And SnS will be getting it's finale season in October I think. Which I am looking forward to.

Don't use msn. I have one, however I haven't bothered installing msn since I switched to mac, not even sure if you can.
    Last edited by failtown; 09-02-2011 at 05:02 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Personally, I am happy they're finishing off ZnT, they really just left everyone hanging.

And SnS will be getting it's finale season in October I think. Which I am looking forward to.

Don't use msn. I have one, however I haven't bothered installing msn since I switched to mac, not even sure if you can.
    lol, what communication method are you using then

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    I think it would be a lot better and more popular if Accelerator had his own spinoff.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast