Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry

How to get easy G coins

How to Get G Coins from Offers

Welcome to my guide on how to get easy G coins From those offers or (S)urveys

Hello. This is a guide on how to get G Coins from doing the Offers/(S)urveys The G Coins are used by getting you prem items. TheOffers are long and stupid but they still help you get some some G Coins right ? . I will try to tell you all the ways to finish them all in the fastest way.

The Offers are different in every country. Some country will not have them. Most of the local or normal offers are in the United States. That means you can only get limited Offers/(s)urveys in most country.

Those who live OUTSIDE the U.S.A. should use Hot Spot Shield

I suggest you download AOL 9.5 if the Hot Spot Shield doesn't work. Make an account then click on the icon on your taskbar. Move your mouse onto connectivity and click on connection options. Click the advance broadband settings, after you clicked on it move your mouse under the box that says "You are currently editing settings for:." Click on Broadband Profile and name it anything. Under connection type of the broadband profile you just made, select Home Network. Click Save. Afterward, right click on the AOL icon and select start AOL dialer / connect with AOL Dialer. Select the Broadband Profile you made earlier and log on. You should have a U.S.A IP now.

People who lived in the U.S.A should also use proxy because there are some great Offers in other countries. For example, Australia has some great Offers but its still in the U.S. which means you cannot access it. Try going to yahoo, google, bing ,etc ,etc, to search for a proxy for Australia or anyplace you're trying to get
    If the Hot Spot Shield thing doesn't work, try using Hide-My-IP.Com - Hide Your IP Address, Surf Anonymously, and Protect Your Identity It can hide your IP. Get the 14 day trial one for free. 14 days should be enough for you to finish most of the Offers. That should do it

ALWAYS SET YOUR TIME TO THE PLACE WHERE YOUR PROXIED.

Emails

Using YOPmail - Disposable Email Address will give you a yopmail. It's Google. It is just a email that you can close by closing the window of it. A lot of the ******s won't let you use the same email, so you can always make a new one by adding one extra number (e.g. SpamMail1, SpamMail2, SpamMail3) You should use this people they will spam you and within a couple of days, you will have thousands and thousands of spammed mails. Most of them you will need to confirm them so don't forget to!

Programs+Links to Help You

1. Greasemonkey: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/748/
    Userscript: Just say NO! fork for Greasemonkey

Greasemonkey will help you say no to all the extra offers.
    ________________________________________________ _________________
    2. Yopmail: YOPmail - Your Own Protection mail against Spam!

It's a email that will get deleted if you close the window of it. So its kinda like a website that you can just make an email instantly , without even registering
    __________________________________________________ _________________
    3. Fireform: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3193

This is a add-on that makes you autofill. Put your information on it first. Do not EVER use your real info
    __________________________________________________ _________________
    4. Firefox: Firefox Browser | Upgrade to the latest version of Firefox | Free Download

Always use this version of Firefox , because Add ons are allowed

What to Always Do

1. Always clear your cookies everytime you do a Offer . ( Go to Tools on Firefox. Click on Options... Then click on Privacy. Click on remove individual cookies. Then click on remove all cookies. ) ~ if you do not do this the offer may not give you your prize (g coins) in return
    2. Always take a picture. ( Click on ALT+ Print Screen and then open Paint. Click on "Edit" and then "Paste." Go to "File" and "Save As..." Make a folder and name your picture name same as the Offer's name. )

Evidence

Always keep evidence such as confirmation mails, and pictures. For the pictures, [go to Tinypic.com or photobucket or any of those uploding picture sites and upload the picture on it. Then when you need it ( below shows when you need it ) you just need to paste the "Direct Link for Layouts," website. Paste that in the Screenshot: ( Here) when you report.

What To Do If You Didn't Get Your G Coins Even if You Did The Requirement

Click on "View Offer Status" on SuperReward, Or whatever offer provider you are using and Click on "Missing these G Coin?" Go to the bottom of this page and click on "Continue to the offer inquiry page »." Put your email in. Then on the Question/Comments place type this,
    Here is the screenshot.
    Screenshot: ( Put the website here )

After you finished that go to the bottom of the page and type the words. Click on "Submit" and it will say something about reviewing it. Go check your email to see if they got the inquiry. It might takes a couple of days to get your G Coins. Sometimes you won't even get it, but mostly you will get it.

Tips

1. Do NOT turn on Hot Spot shield while you are logged in the game. It will make you have to verify it again.
    2. Always do the free Offers that says "Game Result Page" or "Last Page."
    3. Some of the offers, you will need to click on "Pass, no thanks, etc, etc."
    And just like that you should get some easy g coins

Credits :
    Shunnai
    Witch

Warrock Minion 8-13-2011 - N/A
    A.V.A Minion since 11-1-11 - 11-12-11

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Terell. For This Useful Post:

Fliedel95 (08-22-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/297-gunz-g...-g-coins.html? I guess posting it here is relevant..

Threadstarter
    MY LIFE BE LIKE OOOOOOOOOOAH .
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Posted it here in AVA too, since its also under IJJI.

Thanks
    Can u tell me how work the Auto Filler ?

Edit : Sorry.. i dont see the button xDD
    Last edited by Fliedel95; 08-22-2011 at 04:46 PM.

Threadstarter
    MY LIFE BE LIKE OOOOOOOOOOAH .
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Fliedel95 View Post
    Can u tell me how work the Auto Filler ?

Edit : Sorry.. i dont see the button xDD
    Do you mean Greasemonkey ?