Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowx360 View Post
    Yeah, but I wondered about that as well. Why MPGH tolerates admins that go around banning their own users....that was why I at first thought some aIW staff got insider access at MPGH. You guys get banned off of UC instantly though. Keeps the forums cleaner lol.
    I've 4 subnet bans from UC and I've banned more UC members than MPGH members this month.. Something tells me that banning me doesn't work..

And MPGH gets tech support..
    Remember, you can't spell "Guilty conscience" without "Science" and you can't spell "Slaughter" without "Laughter".

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayley Williams View Post

. Does anyone else have the mentality of kindergartener not wanting to share?
    Fixed

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by humanix1 View Post
    Fixed
    Try thinking clearly at 3 am

Thanks
    Lol..stop trolling dudes...anyway...xuid spoofer was patched...so we have to wait for v2 of xuid spoofer ..) Just saying ...
    One solve: go on irc and try to convince aiw staff to unban u.. Works like a charm

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    The xuid spoofer was not patched....

When I wrote this code, only God and I understood what I was doing. Now, God only knows.
    I will give you two of my seventy-two virgins if you can fix the code mess below

Thanks
    yeah ....but aint working for me....anyway..i found another way to fuck up the xuid...it works the first time.......no you have been banned...shit...no steam auth fail...then i've closed the game and i;ve got the steam auth fail.... im trying to unrar the game and updated again..and use the same method.hopely will work again.

EDIT: Xuid spoofer does not work for me...i have dinamic ip..but i can pass the You have been banned shit.

EDIT2: I've redownloaded the game....but i still can bypass the steam auth fail...i think i was gamebanned for 6 hours..i will try again tomorrow ..hopeing will work
    Last edited by Davy Jones; 08-27-2011 at 11:49 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    LOL. Redownloading the game? You do realize that doesn't change jack shiiiiiite, right?

When I wrote this code, only God and I understood what I was doing. Now, God only knows.
    I will give you two of my seventy-two virgins if you can fix the code mess below

Thanks
    I dont understand..i thought that the game saved in a file someting about the steam auth 6 hours ban so ive tryed to delete the game then extract it from the archive..but no results...i dont know why the first time was working and now aint no more...anyway...i will try tomorrow hopeing that was that 6 hours game ban...if you know another way....pm me with more details

oh..i also restared the router to get a new ip
    Last edited by Davy Jones; 08-27-2011 at 01:26 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Sure it works, all bans are stored locally..

Thanks
    Convery..i know that the all the bans are stored on your server.....i;ve just give it a shout....anyway..i will try again tomorrow...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Lol, no, they are not stashed on Convery's server. And last time it worked probably because it was a 6 hour ban. They don't give those anymore. Full 3 day ban, sucka.

Quote Originally Posted by Davy Jones View Post
    yeah anyway..i found another way to fuck up the xuid...it works the first time.......no you have been banned...shit...no steam auth fail
    So much for trying to sound l33t acting like you managed to change the XUID by extracting the game files again.

Just don't cheat, mmkay? That way, I can actually have people to use my aimbot on.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowx360 View Post
    Lol, no, they are not stashed on Convery's server. And last time it worked probably because it was a 6 hour ban. They don't give those anymore. Full 3 day ban, sucka.

So much for trying to sound l33t acting like you managed to change the XUID by extracting the game files again.

Just don't cheat, mmkay? That way, I can actually have people to use my aimbot on.
    Good thing he does not know the re installing your OS changes the XUID

Thanks
    ''on your server''..= on aiw server... i thought that aiw|Convery is from the staff...and about the reinstall .....u make fool of me because i extracted the game that took me about 4 min...and i was not wanting to change the xuid..i allready change it...i need a method to bypass the steam auth.

Oh..and xuid spoofer ..doesnt work for me...here is what i do

1. restart modem.(getting new Ip)
    2.Open xuid spoofer
    3.open the game.
    4. YOu have been banned from alteriw.net
    I've check the console..and the xuid hasnt been changed
    Last edited by Davy Jones; 08-27-2011 at 11:43 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I do enjoy seeing kids like him who just does a million things trying to get unbanned and then 6 hours later they go like 'I FOUND A WAY!! I IZ 1337 HAXXOZ!!! Yous just need to delete your explorer cache, flush DNS, delete sys32 and unpack the game again!! only takes 4 min!! and only works the first time!!!'..

It's also fun to see that no one around here manages to bypass the simplest bans.. even those that wasn't made to keep player banned, just annoyed..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
    I do enjoy seeing kids like him who just does a million things trying to get unbanned and then 6 hours later they go like 'I FOUND A WAY!! I IZ 1337 HAXXOZ!!! Yous just need to delete your explorer cache, flush DNS, delete sys32 and unpack the game again!! only takes 4 min!! and only works the first time!!!'..

It's also fun to see that no one around here manages to bypass the simplest bans.. even those that wasn't made to keep player banned, just annoyed..
    I got unbanned

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast