Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    well i just got on and went through the secret naughty room chamber and daNksoles console and nicos dll seemed to work(not to mention there wasn't any actual download)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yup still works fine WOO!
    RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

WooHoo member im so special i feel all tingly inside

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie View Post
    Buy the VIP version.
    HD's PayPal account is not taking donationes right now. Hopefully he will let us know when he gets that fixed. I too want to get get his VIP console.

That said, Dank's console works great!
    "Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them. "

I see said the blind man, but really he did not see
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    So ummm any laby hack out there undeteced?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Moheemo View Post
    So ummm any laby hack out there undeteced?
    Just use commands and/or a bot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Could someone PLEASE try to find a way to make "Godmode + OHK [BindFix]" not be detected as a virus, because right now the only way i can use it is to turn off my antivirus and leave it off so the dll wont get deleted the instant i download it, and then turn my antivirus back on when im done, it gets deleted, and then the next time i have to do it all over again. . .so please someone try to fix it or find a way to keep my Kaspersky antivirus from deleting it. if u really want to be nice u can message me on my youtube profile if u have any ideas, my url is xlXPhantomXlx's Channel - YouTube

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by xlXPhantomXlx View Post
    Could someone PLEASE try to find a way to make "Godmode + OHK [BindFix]" not be detected as a virus, because right now the only way i can use it is to turn off my antivirus and leave it off so the dll wont get deleted the instant i download it, and then turn my antivirus back on when im done, it gets deleted, and then the next time i have to do it all over again. . .so please someone try to fix it or find a way to keep my Kaspersky antivirus from deleting it. if u really want to be nice u can message me on my youtube profile if u have any ideas, my url is xlXPhantomXlx's Channel - YouTube
    @xlXPhantomXlx
    Try adding the dll into your exceptions for your anti-virus software.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Pie For This Useful Post:

xlXPhantomXlx (08-30-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    ill will try, but right now i just have it turned off while i use the dll, the problem i have now is that for some reason most of the hotkeys for Pie Binds 2.0 don't work for me the only ones i can get to work are f9 for inbox, and on the number pad i can use 1,2,3 a couple of the buttons will send a system message but don't do anything like num pad 5, /, *, -, +, enter, and 6 on the key pad
    the hacks i have downloaded are DanKSole v1.2, Pie Binds 2.0, Godmode + OHK [BindFix]
    am i missing something that makes Pie Binds 2.0 work correctly or did a game patch possibly just mess it up?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by xlXPhantomXlx View Post
    ill will try, but right now i just have it turned off while i use the dll, the problem i have now is that for some reason most of the hotkeys for Pie Binds 2.0 don't work for me the only ones i can get to work are f9 for inbox, and on the number pad i can use 1,2,3 a couple of the buttons will send a system message but don't do anything like num pad 5, /, *, -, +, enter, and 6 on the key pad
    the hacks i have downloaded are DanKSole v1.2, Pie Binds 2.0, Godmode + OHK [BindFix]
    am i missing something that makes Pie Binds 2.0 work correctly or did a game patch possibly just mess it up?
    The problem with loading the DanKsole first is that it makes Nico's Dll not inject. Try renaming Nico's dll to something that makes it infront of DanK's, for example, "A.dll". @xlXPhantomXlx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Pie For This Useful Post:

xlXPhantomXlx (08-30-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    hmm, ok i got it first but now DanKsole isnt injecting and the keys still dont work T-T, doesnt even work if i load it by itself, ive tried reinstalling too and that didnt help either, is there anything else u can think of? i REALLY want to be able to use it T-T

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Can we get confirmation if Nico's DLL is still working, if not HD is your's? I know you are not taking PayPal donations, anyway to get a hold of your DLL?
    "Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them. "

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie View Post
    The problem with loading the DanKsole first is that it makes Nico's Dll not inject. Try renaming Nico's dll to something that makes it infront of DanK's, for example, "A.dll". @xlXPhantomXlx
    Ok you were exactly right about this, it was not loading nico's dll but i figured out its because for some reason my sinject wont inject more than one file
    So i downloaded the Perx injector and i got pie bind working fine now, but i think im having trouble since u have to run the game separately to get it to inject and then it auto injects, the problem is it doesnt close until you press no(for if u want to use the danksole console or not) so i dont think its exiting fast enough and (without having tested it very much yet) it seems a lot more stable than when i bound my own keyes but now I tend to get cut out I think from being detected after about what seems like 30 min. :\

in a separate issue, i also use the vindictus pro tools but whenever i try to put more than one command into the danksole command prompt it cuts me out with the same message u get when u have been detected (or at least the same message that i get when i am cut out in about 30 min now)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    FFS, this isn't a help thread...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkeeper View Post
    Can we get confirmation if Nico's DLL is still working, if not HD is your's? I know you are not taking PayPal donations, anyway to get a hold of your DLL?
    Nico's is working... I'm a noob and just set it up. Did some research and you have rename the .dll to list before dank's. Just rename it A.dll and inject.

Rename VinV5b.dll to anything that allows it to list prior to danksole.dll in the injector. IE: A.dll. For some reason it isn't loading now when listed after but will when listed before. GL and happy hacking .
    Last edited by RevZempoe; 09-01-2011 at 05:03 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by RevZempoe View Post
    Nico's is working... I'm a noob and just set it up. Did some research and you have rename the .dll to list before dank's. Just rename it A.dll and inject.

Rename VinV5b.dll to anything that allows it to list prior to danksole.dll in the injector. IE: A.dll. For some reason it isn't loading now when listed after but will when listed before. GL and happy hacking .
    It's because of that prompt window that appears with DankSole for "yes" or "no"

Btw you ignored Paladin's post
    Last edited by Pie; 09-01-2011 at 10:25 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast