Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post
    @Checkbox, you may have some knowledge but you are nothing like Fovea and not near to his level. You are a holier-then-thou douche, who think he's better then anyone not possesing the same skillset.
    @DanK
    I find it interesting that it bothers you that you get passed over for minion when you're constantly showing blatant disrespect for the rules here. Does "Trolling is NOT permitted" and "Flaming is NOT permitted (If you taunt someone to flame, you will be punished 2x)" not apply to you or do you not care enough that you have no problems trolling civil conversations. Mind if I ask you why it seems you never get punished for your behavior?

That said, I'd like your justification on why you felt it was necessary to offer such an unwelcomed statement. I disagreed with Fovea's oversimplification of bypassing/emulating hackshield and gave reasonable justifications based off of my experience with an offer to display my credentials since he felt most of the people here are only capable of talking big. Other than flaming, what are you offering to this conversation? Least you could have done is hide behind a sense of legitimacy by proving I was wrong while calling me a "holier-than-thou douche".

So, here's what I'm going to do- I'm going to report your post and see if you are really above the rules. I'm genuinely interested as to why it seems your actions are so often overlooked.
    Last edited by Checkbox; 09-05-2011 at 11:23 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    @DanK we solved our discrepancy in PM's as to not further flame the thread with banter and disrespect, and although some would call what we did arguing I think honestly it worked out for the better.
    Regardless, I'm in the hospital at the moment, and really wouldn't continue it even if it were taken further just because of my general lack of concern over who knows more.
    My only "issue" with anyone in this forum that feels the need to prove a point is that they should prove it, or just shut up.
    My statements in this thread hold true to many users who have tried mutliple methods of getting control click to work, and it doesn't for them. Certain circumstances, and complications with OS's could very well possibly be the culprit behind this, as even @Fovea can agree there are thousands of things that can keep an operating system from doing something someone elses can: I.E >net framework installations, antivirus, etc. etc.
    From my understanding it was a complication with Vindictus itself, and I have been noted and shown wrong on that account. I don't remember saying anything otherwise.
    Like my work? Feel free to donate using the button below

¤Advanced Search Tutorial (For Site Newbies)

¤Labyrinth Leveling Bot

¤Free Fishing Tutorial

¤Personal Bot Collection

¤ClipBoard Pasting Program Source Code (for things that don't let you)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Checkbox View Post
    @DanK
    I find it interesting that it bothers you that you get passed over for minion when you're constantly showing blatant disrespect for the rules here. Does "Trolling is NOT permitted" and "Flaming is NOT permitted (If you taunt someone to flame, you will be punished 2x)" not apply to you or do you not care enough that you have no problems trolling civil conversations. Mind if I ask you why it seems you never get punished for your behavior?

That said, I'd like your justification on why you felt it was necessary to offer such an unwelcomed statement. I disagreed with Fovea's oversimplification of bypassing/emulating hackshield and gave reasonable justifications based off of my experience with an offer to display my credentials since he felt most of the people here are only capable of talking big. Other than flaming, what are you offering to this conversation? Least you could have done is hide behind a sense of legitimacy by proving I was wrong while calling me a "holier-than-thou douche".

So, here's what I'm going to do- I'm going to report your post and see if you are really above the rules. I'm genuinely interested as to why it seems your actions are so often overlooked.

Anything you post here is invalid... You already made it abundantly clear plenty of times how you feel about this forum and it's users..

As for not being punished for the things I say, well I guess people don't report my posts.. I don't normally flame people like that unprovoked anyways.. You have more then provoked me, maybe not in this thread but enough to last a lifetime..

Still wondering WHY DO YOU BOTHER COMING HERE?
    PLAYING RIFT!

Thanks
    Anything you post here is invalid... You already made it abundantly clear plenty of times how you feel about this forum and it's users..
    That I have, now what does that have to do with the informational value of my post? Do you care to make a connection between what I think of you and the difficulty of bypassing/emulating Hackshield? Humor me on this, I'm interested in why my post is invalid.

As for not being punished for the things I say, well I guess people don't report my posts.. I don't normally flame people like that unprovoked anyways.. You have more then provoked me, maybe not in this thread but enough to last a lifetime..
    Interesting, so are you implying that you're free to break the rules because no one reports it? I reported you on your flamefest and all that happened was your post being deleted so there is awareness that you say things that violate the rules here. There simply seems to be a concern, moreso since you persist on attaining minion status, that you are acting as if the rules don't apply to you. I think it is a fair concern considering the post you made in this thread.

Still wondering WHY DO YOU BOTHER COMING HERE?
    See the other thread I posted in. I had to request my work be removed from the site, again (the post before mine was a download link to my work). I'm sure that can be respected seeing the opinion the users have about other sites taking the releases from here. If you don't like me posting, please be more active in keeping my work off this site.
    Last edited by Checkbox; 09-06-2011 at 03:53 AM. Reason: Fixed a statement that had incorrect information.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    That I have, now what does that have to do with the informational value of my post? Do you care to make a connection between what I think of you and the difficulty of bypassing/emulating Hackshield? Humor me on this, I'm interested in why my post is invalid.
    Never said it had anything to do with this topic, just that you should not bother posting here since you despise MPGH so much and that nobody here cares what you say as such.

Interesting, so are you implying that you're free to break the rules because no one reports it? I reported you on your flamefest and all that happened was your post being deleted so there is awareness that you say things that violate the rules here.
    Yeah some of your posts were deleted as well, should you have been more harshly punished also? They are not Nazi admin here, go back to HF where they suit your tastes.

There simply seems to be a concern, moreso since you persist on attaining minion status, that you are acting as if the rules don't apply to you. I think it is a fair concern considering the post you made in this thread.
    Seems like you're trying to get some sort of rise out of me over this Minion thing. It's not going to happen since it doesn't bother me as much as you apparently think.. I applied because the position was open, not because I want the status.. If that was the case I'd go around applying for every Minion position open in other sections like so many people here do.

See the other thread I posted in. I had to request my work be removed from the site, again (the post before mine was a download link to my work). I'm sure that can be respected seeing the opinion the users have about other sites taking the releases from here. If you don't like me posting, please be more active in keeping my work off this site.
    The post you quoted referred to people taking releases and releasing them other places WITHOUT CREDIT to the originator. Simply a different case then your baby mission of keeping GSL off sites you dislike.
    PLAYING RIFT!

Thanks

Never said it had anything to do with this topic, just that you should not bother posting here since you despise MPGH so much and that nobody here cares what you say as such.
    Hmm, but you do. Why else would you have posted? My post wasn't even directed at you yet you saw fit to come in and troll. You care, why you would write such a contradictory statement?

Yeah some of your posts were deleted as well, should you have been more harshly punished also? They are not Nazi admin here, go back to HF where they suit your tastes.
    Read this. I can understand leniency before July, but I reported your post after the rules have gone into effect. It is my understanding that "NO ONE IS EXEMPT FROM THE RULES." means no one is exempt from the rules and that "I have informed ALL upper staff to hand out appropriate punishments for breaking the rules." means that there will be punishments for breaking the rules. Why a seldom poster such as myself has a better understanding of the rules than someone with over 2000 posts is beyond me. So to answer your question, yes, especially if it happened after July. I'm also not sure what is "Nazi admin" about enforcing the rules for what was blatantly a flame post. There was no grey area in the last post I reported of yours and there is no grey area now.

Seems like you're trying to get some sort of rise out of me over this Minion thing. It's not going to happen since it doesn't bother me as much as you apparently think.. I applied because the position was open, not because I want the status.. If that was the case I'd go around applying for every Minion position open in other sections like so many people here do.
    Not really. I'm doing the same thing I've done since the beginning- pointing out the hypocrisy in your behavior. You had applied to a position to enforce rules that you yourself have trouble following. To be fair, my behavior hasn't been specific to you, my first posts here were to chastise the behavior of a few people who were applying to be minion, too. Do you believe there is anything wrong with that? Is it against the rules to point out that you have obviously violated the rules repeatedly? Is it against the rules to be concerned that you can blatantly disregard the rules like this and still be eligible for minion? I want you to realize that this isn't an attempt at provocation but more for you to realize that there is something obviously wrong here.

The post you quoted referred to people taking releases and releasing them other places WITHOUT CREDIT to the originator. Simply a different case then your baby mission of keeping GSL off sites you dislike.
    *Sigh* We have to play this game again? Look at the first post in the thread and look at the third "Stealing site" the OP referred to, credit was given. You can see the rest of the thread too, the primary concern was about the spread of releases, not whether credit was given or not. Before you point out about the post with the OP clarifying his position about credit, 1) the third link still credited him yet he labeled it as a "Stealing site" and 2) he didn't clarify his position until midway through the third page and even then, people still offered suggestions on how to limit the spread. You yourself even offered a suggestion as to how to limit the users to just MPGH.
    Last edited by Checkbox; 09-06-2011 at 05:38 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Hmm, but you do. Why else would you have posted? My post wasn't even directed at you yet you saw fit to come in and troll. You care, why you would write such a contradictory statement?

Read this. I can understand leniency before July, but I reported your post after the rules have gone into effect. It is my understanding that "NO ONE IS EXEMPT FROM THE RULES." means no one is exempt from the rules and that "I have informed ALL upper staff to hand out appropriate punishments for breaking the rules." means that there will be punishments for breaking the rules. Why a seldom poster such as myself has a better understanding of the rules than someone with over 2000 posts is beyond me. So to answer your question, yes, especially if it happened after July. I'm also not sure what is "Nazi admin" about enforcing the rules for what was blatantly a flame post. There was no grey area in the last post I reported of yours and there is no grey area now.

Not really. I'm doing the same thing I've done since the beginning- pointing out the hypocrisy in your behavior. You had applied to a position to enforce rules that you yourself have trouble following. To be fair, my behavior hasn't been specific to you, my first posts here were to chastise the behavior of a few people who were applying to be minion, too. Do you believe there is anything wrong with that? Is it against the rules to point out that you have obviously violated the rules repeatedly? Is it against the rules to be concerned that you can blatantly disregard the rules like this and still be eligible for minion? I want you to realize that this isn't an attempt at provocation but more for you to realize that there is something obviously wrong here.

*Sigh* We have to play this game again? Look at the first post in the thread and look at the third "Stealing site" the OP referred to, credit was given. You can see the rest of the thread too, the primary concern was about the spread of releases, not whether credit was given or not. Before you point out about the post with the OP clarifying his position about credit, 1) the third link still credited him yet he labeled it as a "Stealing site" and 2) he didn't clarify his position until midway through the third page and even then, people still offered suggestions on how to limit the spread. You yourself even offered a suggestion as to how to limit the users to just MPGH.

OMg you and your selective comprehension..

Here was his solution:
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaiakunokami View Post
    Since there really isn't much they can do to get around my code having the tooltips, I'm just going to add a built in message to the tooltips and Ending message box that lets people know this was released by me at MPGH.

Hopefully, I can eventually figure out a way to compile my code in v2.4 so they can't mod it in that version either.
    OBVIOUSLY he was just concerned that users knew where/who it came from.

The rest of your WOT is just the usual provocation BS you pull every time you start posting here and not worth my time responding to..
    PLAYING RIFT!

Thanks
    Calm down.

Thanks

OMg you and your selective comprehension..

Here was his solution:

OBVIOUSLY he was just concerned that users knew where/who it came from.
    Yes, selective comprehension in that I read entire threads to know what they are about. Fair assessment.

The rest of your WOT is just the usual provocation BS you pull every time you start posting here and not worth my time responding to..
    Really? Read this thread again. It is you doing the provocation, not me. Now who's the one with selective comprehension? Feel free to correct me though, where did I provoke you in my explanation that bypassing/emulation was not easy? All I've done here is defend myself against your provocations.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    Calm down.
    I'll stop (I didn't see your post until after I posted), I would appreciate if you deal with the flame issue in this thread though.
    Last edited by Checkbox; 09-06-2011 at 06:02 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Yes, selective comprehension in that I read entire threads to know what they are about. Fair assessment.

Well he was the OP and that was his final solution, so obviously you misunderstood him and the topic, as did a few others in it.
    PLAYING RIFT!

Thanks
    Thread derailed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123