Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy

Auto It- clicking on a minimized window

hey everyone,im sorry if i posted on the wrong section.
    im trying to make an alt table bot but i have a problem: i cant make it mouse click only in window "Vindictus".
    i already spent two fucking days and i just cant make it work.
    Does anyone have any idea?

Btw,ControlClick isnt working for me also,if someone already used it please tell me how

Last edited by Nico; 09-10-2011 at 05:49 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by ___guilherme___ View Post
    hey everyone,im sorry if i posted on the wrong section.
    im trying to make an alt table bot but i have a problem: i cant make it mouse click only in window "Vindictus".
    i already spent two fucking days and i just cant make it work.
    Does anyone have any idea?

Btw,ControlClick isnt working for me also,if someone already used it please tell me how

It's impossible.
    Due to the way Vindictus' engine's built, it literally is not capable of receiving controlclicks, and controlmousemove etc. they won't work.
    Also, wrong section, this should have been placed in help, not discussions.
    If you want to bot while doing something else then you're out of luck.

Also, had you looked at previous discussions concerning bots, (By using the search button) then you would have known that...just saying (video tutorial on how to search coming soon )
    Last edited by Dracconus; 08-30-2011 at 12:16 PM. Reason: added notes...
    Like my work? Feel free to donate using the button below

¤Advanced Search Tutorial (For Site Newbies)

¤Labyrinth Leveling Bot

¤Free Fishing Tutorial

¤Personal Bot Collection

¤ClipBoard Pasting Program Source Code (for things that don't let you)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dracconus For This Useful Post:

Reks. (08-30-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by dracconus View Post
    It's impossible.
    Due to the way Vindictus' engine's built, it literally is not capable of receiving controlclicks, and controlmousemove etc. they won't work.

Also, had you looked at previous discussions concerning bots, (By using the search button) then you would have known that...just saying (video tutorial on how to search coming soon )
    yea sorry,just saw a post in help section with same problem...
    thanks for the answer but it wasnt necessary calling me dumb

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Did I ever say you were dumb? Why do so many people assume that I am being an ass even when I'm not?
    Hmm, guess I'm just that epic

¤Labyrinth Leveling Bot

¤Free Fishing Tutorial

¤Personal Bot Collection

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    (...)video tutorial on how to search coming soon
    -.- only dumbs need a video toturial to learn how to use search

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Not necessarily, some people may not know how to take advantage of the advanced features that search has, or they just might not understand how to operate it.
    Regardless, I never said that the video, tutorial, or comment was directed at you; now did I?
    That was just your assumption that it was directed towards you, which further in itself indicates that you think lowly of yourself. You really SHOULD stop that.
    Don't be so hard on yourself, or peopel may think you're like this kid:
    [img]https://0.medi*****llegehumor.cvcdn.com/2/3/collegehumor.d9437992a1f6a38b38c0c8630a4ee710.jpg[/img]

¤Labyrinth Leveling Bot

¤Free Fishing Tutorial

¤Personal Bot Collection

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    It's impossible.

Wrong, My own personal bot is alt tabable, and it works perfectly fine, I started it and i just alt tab out of it and do something else. I use controlclick, and if you do it right, it should work, maybe you are missing something in your script.
    Last edited by loveatnight; 08-31-2011 at 10:45 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Yes, myself, and several other people that are writing bots are missing the one thing that you're doing right >.<
    Not to sound like a dick, douche, or whatever you want to call it, but if you're going to accuse someone of MY calibur of being a jackass at least provide proof; otherwise you're just making empty claims.
    I'd love to meet the person that can prove myself, @DanK, @Zaiakunokami, and @exico (just to name a few) wrong.
    On that note if you're so adept to using autoit and have the skill sets to help the community what reason do you not have to do so? It's not like we're not already letting people bot, so helping people find new was to do it while increasing your reputation here isn't in any way going to harm yourself, or your "personal progress" within the game.

Regardless, running vmware doesn't take really that much resources at all if you're trying to do a bot that isn't in your face, and the other options you have are things like HydraVision's Desktop Manager.

¤Labyrinth Leveling Bot

¤Free Fishing Tutorial

¤Personal Bot Collection

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by loveatnight View Post
    Wrong, My own personal bot is alt tabable, and it works perfectly fine, I started it and i just alt tab out of it and do something else. I use controlclick, and if you do it right, it should work, maybe you are missing something in your script.
    Can you post the section of your script that uses controlclick. It is may understanding that ControlClick simply does not work in Vindictus.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by loveatnight View Post
    strange,i tried every possible way...maybe its because i left control id and text in blank( "")

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Moved to help...

Thanks
    Code:
    #include <Misc.au3>

Func _MouseClickMinimized($Window, $Button = "left", $X = "", $Y = "", $Clicks = 1)
    	Local $i = 0
    	Local $MK_LBUTTON =  0x0001
    	Local $MK_RBUTTON =  0x0002
    	Select
    		Case $Button = "left"
    			$Button = $MK_LBUTTON
    			$ButtonDown = $WM_LBUTTONDOWN
    			$ButtonUp = $WM_LBUTTONUP
    		Case $Button = "right"
    			$Button = $MK_RBUTTON
    			$ButtonDown = $WM_RBUTTONDOWN
    			$ButtonUp = $WM_RBUTTONUP
    	EndSelect
    	$wPos = WinGetPos($Window)
    	_MouseTrap($wPos[0] + $wPos[2], 0, 5000, 3000) ;keep the mouse outside of the game
    	For $i = 1 To $Clicks
    		DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "SendMessage", "hwnd", WinGetHandle($Window), "int", $WM_SETFOCUS)
    		DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "SendMessage", "hwnd", WinGetHandle($Window), "int", $WM_MOUSEMOVE, "int", 0, "long", _MakeLong($X, $Y))
    		DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "SendMessage", "hwnd", WinGetHandle($Window), "int", $ButtonDown, "int", $Button, "long", _MakeLong($X, $Y))
    		DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "SendMessage", "hwnd", WinGetHandle($Window), "int", $ButtonUp, "int", $Button, "long", _MakeLong($X, $Y))
    	Next
    	_MouseTrap()
    EndFunc   ;==>_MouseClickMinimized

Func _MakeLong($LoWord, $HiWord)
    	Return BitOR($HiWord * 0x10000, BitAND($LoWord, 0xFFFF))
    EndFunc   ;==>_MakeLong
    This has been posted a long time ago on the autoit forums. I modified it a bit. Its not perfect however with this you can alt tab out of the game. Not sure if it will send clicks if the game is minimized however I used so that I can surf the web on my second monitor. This method will also cause your mouse to move sometimes(usually during loading screens in Vindictus) but otherwise will leave your mouse free to move outside of the game. There is another problem with this method, it will not send clicks if you have your mouse in the game window because it will send the clicks to where the mouse is currently rather than where the script tells it to this is why I use the _mousetrap function to keep the mouse out. A small advantage of this function is that you do not need to send alt nor esc. All I really did to make this code work is add the $WM_SETFOCUS dll call and the mouse trap. Give it a try maybe it will do what you are looking for. Maybe someone better skilled with autoit could make it work properly, but for now this does what I needed.

Edit: Should have probably said that I only use this with windowed mode I don't even play games full screen anymore saves tons of time alt-tabbing.
    Last edited by Raion; 09-03-2011 at 02:57 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    ControlClick should work as the Windows API behind it is PostMessage, and Vindictus does have a WndProc (duh). You don't need any proof, you just need to understand how AutoIt works and how windows work on Windows.

To the above poster, you really should use PostMessage instead as it is asynchronous version of SendMessage.
    Last edited by Fovea; 09-03-2011 at 11:05 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Fovea View Post
    ControlClick should work as the Windows API behind it is PostMessage, and Vindictus does have a WndProc (duh). You don't need any proof, you just need to understand how AutoIt works and how windows work on Windows.

To the above poster, you really should use PostMessage instead as it is asynchronous version of SendMessage.
    haha, that's cute, another person that hasn't done shit in this section that thinks they have purposeful input all of a sudden.
    Yes, I have NO knowledge of AutoIT at all, I mean, it IS autoit that I wrote my bots in after all, and the project that Zaia and I are working on is in AutoIT too, so I can TOTALLY understand how a common genius such as yourself can attempt to slander me and basically try to call me a jackass to attempt to make their epeen look larger.
    I never said that I didn't have knowledge of the windows API structure, and DAMN for sure never said that Vindictus had no process handlers, so I really don't know who gave you that information, but they lied to you.
    I said that when everyone that HAS worked with controlclick tried to get it working, it failed massively, which the person posting above you proved by stating all the problems that it has.
    Not being able to have the cursor over vindictus, the cursor occasionally being pulled by vindictus's spawns, etc. is just too much bullshit, and really isn't even productive in itself, it would be just as much of a hassle, if not less to make a virtual machine, and run it there, or just wait until you're asleep to bot.
    anyways, done ranting don't want the little children to think that I'm raging or qq'ing or whatever the popular term for this weeks fad is.

¤Labyrinth Leveling Bot

¤Free Fishing Tutorial

¤Personal Bot Collection

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I am the originator of all hfs hacks (see hfssign). I have also published the Vindictus packet encryption scheme. This is all beyond your trivial AutoIt bots. Think again before you speak (or do a little research). The fact that you called it a process handler means you really don't know anything about windows or the Windows SDK. The WndProc is a message handler, not a process handler. Understanding AutoIt means understanding the underlying implementation of AutoIt, not the language itself. Something you are probably not capable of. Even if you knew every function and understood all the syntax provided by AutoIt, it would not mean you actually understand the implementation.

Come back when you have any real programming/reverse engineering experience. You've already made it clear you know little in the HackShield emulation thread.

Apparently being a big name in the Vindictus section nowadays means all you do is post a lot and release AutoShit bots.

There is no one in this section who has as much knowledge in the field of reverse engineering than me. All pale in comparison to me. It's as simple as that.

It's been a while since I had to put a charlatan in his place.
    Last edited by Fovea; 09-04-2011 at 01:05 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast