Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Mina's undies View Post
    You never classed him.

Nor was he asking you to
    -smacks Mina. é_é-
    Fuu women are so confusing.

Mina : Hey poop dick, He asked to get classed not for your shitty opinions.
    OP : Here are my latest works ever since i been gettn back into it...
    where do you think im at right now...

Classed or not. One's own individual abilities will tell them where they themselves are at. Can you create what you want from your mind without refs? Can you create something new, that's not a spinoff of someone else's work? Are you portraying the right emotion throughout the piece? Are you fully satisfied with what you made?

Whoops a bit off topic @_@

Edit : Having said that. I believe since he's already good at sig making, he should go beyond that and explore other areas. one isn't going to make siggies all their life are they? o_o At any rate, I believe graphic design (logo/font design, layout[composition], vectoring) will help a lot, even for sig making. If one can use all their creativity to come up with something simple, innovative, yet at the same time nice to look at, they can use this in tandem with whatever art form they're doing.
    Last edited by sllyther1; 09-05-2011 at 09:06 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by sllyther1 View Post
    -smacks Mina. é_é-
    Fuu women are so confusing.

Mina : Hey poop dick, He asked to get classed not for your shitty opinions.
    OP : Here are my latest works ever since i been gettn back into it...
    where do you think im at right now...

Classed or not. One's own individual abilities will tell them where they themselves are at. Can you create what you want from your mind without refs? Can you create something new, that's not a spinoff of someone else's work? Are you portraying the right emotion throughout the piece? Are you fully satisfied with what you made?

Whoops a bit off topic @_@
    No one was thinking of classing that way except the op
    most people don't really believe in classing
    Yes the op asked for anyone to class him
    You did something else
    No he doesn't know the tools of Photoshop yet no he can't move on to your idea of graphic design which mostly includes logos
    You don't go from these level signatures to vector artwork

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Keroaplt For This Useful Post:

ARHQA$Y$YW4AYG4y (09-10-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Only tool that im not really good with is the Pen tool.. i mean i can use it and ive read tuts on it, but its still really hard to get use to..

other then that i know almost all the tools in photoshop...

And i gotta start movin on somewhere.. cant just be doin the same shit, i gotta expand.. how else you think imma get better.. not by you guys sayn my work is shit and Novice and never givn me tips on how to improve.. but i understand this isnt a real gfx forum..-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    Only tool that im not really good with is the Pen tool.. i mean i can use it and ive read tuts on it, but its still really hard to get use to..

other then that i know almost all the tools in photoshop...

And i gotta start movin on somewhere.. cant just be doin the same shit, i gotta expand.. how else you think imma get better.. not by you guys sayn my work is shit and Novice and never givn me tips on how to improve.. but i understand this isnt a real gfx forum..-
    Get the fuck out then, we show you your errors, and you improve. If you think that we're lying that your work is shit and novice, then you have a huge road in front of you. You don't accomplish what that sllyther1 is saying by jumping from this early in the game up too high. Get out, and go to a real GFX site if you really don't agree with what we're saying. Ask them if you should move on from sig making, and do other shit. They will agree with us, you are fucking novice.

Edit: Also, you may know these tools (besides the very important pentool -.-), but you haven't mastered them. Can you use nearly every tool with ease?
    Last edited by Matt; 09-05-2011 at 09:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Man stop raging at me.. shit..
    as i said i do go on other gfx forums, and yeah some people on here do give me tips to improve but most people say my ligthing is wrong or something like that without telln me how to improve it..

Thanks
    Tbh Fecher, I was being nice when I said High Nov..
    Cause your stuff really is solid nov,
    I just didn't want to see this whole thread turn into a rage fest,
    which I can see the beginning of one now.

The places you mention like, Pimped Pixels and Gfx resource..
    dude these places are full of Novice kids..
    so of course they are gonna rate your shit above average,
    cause they don't know what they're talking about...
    PP has maybe 2 people that are MAYBE solid mod..
    everyone else are nubs dude..that's the reality of it.

You won't get any better going to places like that..
    It'll just maybe boost your ego a little because you can tag better than some kid that hasn't moved past using lens flares in 80% of his work.
    Try Fringe Fx, or Planet Renders.
    You might learn some new shit if you can keep from getting mad.
    [IMG]https://i597.photobucke*****m/albums/tt55/Domesplitter/1245929361_ong_bak2_backflip_kick.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Man stop raging at me.. shit..
    as i said i do go on other gfx forums, and yeah some people on here do give me tips to improve but most people say my ligthing is wrong or something like that without telln me how to improve it..
    Man, leave this place if you don't like it. I learned how to improve just from people telling me about my errors, not even how to fix it.
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post

Man, leave this place if you don't like it. I learned how to improve just from people telling me about my errors, not even how to fix it.
    Am i you?
    do i think like you?
    we all have different learning styles/techniques. you dont have to Rage at me everytime i say something you dont like.

@Mina's undies
    Thx man, for atleast tryn to be nice, i knew once matt started postn all hell would break lose.
    im trying to get on your guy's good side cuz i actually do want help and i actually do wanna get better... i use to go on FringeFX all the time, and FrozenFX but i was banned there because i named one of my threads not after my signature and people made a big deal about it so i was banned, but i think i m igt go back to FringeFX that place did help me out alot and i remember this one dude helped me over Teamview on one of my signatures that you can see in my showcase, its of (:

Only reason i get pissed off is because of people like @Matt who always has an attitude with me no matter what, and it seems hes like that with everyone, like he always has a stick up his ass or some shit, can you atleast try being nice? its not gonna kill you.
    Last edited by Mr.Seyeko; 09-05-2011 at 09:49 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Am i you?
    do i think like you?
    we all have different learning styles/techniques. you dont have to Rage at me everytime i say something you dont like.

@Mina's undies
    Thx man, for atleast tryn to be nice, i knew once matt started postn all hell would break lose.
    im trying to get on your guy's good side cuz i actually do want help and i actually do wanna get better... i use to go on FringeFX all the time, and FrozenFX but i was banned there because i named one of my threads not after my signature and people made a big deal about it so i was banned, but i think i m igt go back to FringeFX that place did help me out alot and i remember this one dude helped me over Teamview on one of my signatures that you can see in my showcase, its of (:

Only reason i get pissed off is because of people like @Matt who always has an attitude with me no matter what, and it seems hes like that with everyone, like he always has a stick up his ass or some shit, can you atleast try being nice? its not gonna kill you.
    You obviously think I'm the one at fault here. I give up, this place is dead to me now. Have your fun, you win, good sir. Peace out.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post

You obviously think I'm the one at fault here. I give up, this place is dead to me now. Have your fun, you win, good sir. Peace out.
    I'll kill u if u leave Matt.

[IMG]https://i597.photobucke*****m/albums/tt55/Domesplitter/1245929361_ong_bak2_backflip_kick.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Am i you?
    do i think like you?

@Mina's undies

You've seen our conversations. You never try to logically think, so I get pissed off at people like you.

"You could try to make another signature, but you might have a chance to win if none of us enter."

I don't see a hint of asshole-ish behavior in that sentence.

MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - Conversation Between Matt and fecher

Re-read that for me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    ^Dragon bitch is bi-winning.

But accept your failures, only way to success. Dont bitch at people saying your work is shit because it is, just separate yourself from the universe and go follow some tuts.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt backup View Post
    You've seen our conversations. You never try to logically think, so I get pissed off at people like you.

"You could try to make another signature, but you might have a chance to win if none of us enter."

I don't see a hint of asshole-ish behavior in that sentence.

MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - Conversation Between Matt and fecher

Re-read that for me.
    Yeah thats just like you and me one on one talking, im talking about on the forums where you post, your comments come of a lil dickish.. im just sayn.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yeah thats just like you and me one on one talking, im talking about on the forums where you post, your comments come of a lil dickish.. im just sayn.
    It's no different. You just take my comments too emotionally.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt backup View Post
    It's no different. You just take my comments too emotionally.
    lolz..u were gone long.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast