Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

VIP features and availability?

Ok, so, in the last month, I've been really considering purchasing VIP via MPGH. As of right now, I have no idea what VIP entitles me to, and would really like to know the benefits of spending $10/month on this stuff. Also, as a VIP member, how often do you get releases? It's essentially useless to get VIP if no-one releases... right? Thanks again for your input in advance.

EDIT: By features, I mean, what hacks do I get access to, that others do not? I know you can change certain aspects of your profile cosmetically.
    Tumbling, burning with white hot fire, I plunged into the depths of the abyss. Unspeakable pain, relentless agony, time ceased to exist. Only this torture and a deepening hatred of the hypocrisy that damned me to this hell. An eternity passed and my torment receded, bringing me back from the precipice of madness. The descent had destroyed me. Yet, I lived...

Things to do while active on this website:
    [X] Help people edit their own files for future use
    [X] Hex-edit a file in order to confuse hackshield, allowing for undetected-ness
    [ ] Win the support and thanks of 50 users
    [ ] Find a working code for P.Blackout aimbot

You know what they say: "Home is where you hang your enemy's head." I must not be at home, because I don't see any dead zombies or ninjas.

Thanks

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SkyLight For This Useful Post:

7722lol (09-11-2011),dballard (09-11-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    @SkyLight

Tyvm, this might push me towards VIP.
    Tumbling, burning with white hot fire, I plunged into the depths of the abyss. Unspeakable pain, relentless agony, time ceased to exist. Only this torture and a deepening hatred of the hypocrisy that damned me to this hell. An eternity passed and my torment receded, bringing me back from the precipice of madness. The descent had destroyed me. Yet, I lived...

Things to do while active on this website:
    [X] Help people edit their own files for future use
    [X] Hex-edit a file in order to confuse hackshield, allowing for undetected-ness
    [ ] Win the support and thanks of 50 users
    [ ] Find a working code for P.Blackout aimbot

You know what they say: "Home is where you hang your enemy's head." I must not be at home, because I don't see any dead zombies or ninjas.