My Mood
    Fine

Supposed troll feeding and insulting.

So I got warned by @Disturbed for this:

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ml#post5161637
    Quote Originally Posted by Greed☠☣ View Post
    FK grammar and Lol You SUCK UP
    Jetfire dont like bad grammar join the grammar nazis
    You're very funny. Now make that legible by employing the use of a cool thing called grammar.

https://i.imgur.com/xb2b2.png
    The reason stated was insulting other members & feeding trolls. Now either I'm missing something because I can't quite put my finger on the the truly "insulting" part of my message. I admit I was being sarcastic and that my attitude could perhaps have been slightly better but I believe that warning me for insulting is just taking it a bit too far. I had previously stated my opinion (that being that grammar is important and that MPGH needs to work on it) and was just supporting it with this post. I was neither posting this with the intention of insulting Greed (I was merely proving my point from earlier) or with the intention of "feeding trolls". In all honesty, to the extent that I've been linked to Greed's posts and the such I can't say that he normally properly structures his replies or uses accurate grammar - if anything most of the posts I was linked to in various chat groups proved quite the opposite. I had thus no way of knowing he was trolling (nor am I currently still sure that he was trolling).

If anyone needs clarification as to any of my arguments please feel free to make me elaborate, I've got nothing better to do at half past 3am. Also given my past with Disturbed I believe it's more than likely that this warning was given partially if not wholly out of hatred.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Alen For This Useful Post:

Boss (09-16-2011)

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Derp, I can see his point, its a bit of baiting. The post was not absolutely necessary. Albeit he deserves it, but could have been said in a different way. Warning is valid, infraction perhaps, depending on past offences etc.

I assume greed got something for his post?
    Last edited by Liz; 09-16-2011 at 07:45 PM.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Derp, I can see his point, its a bit of baiting. The post was not absolutely necessary. Albeit he deserves it, but could have been said in a different way. Warning is valid, infraction perhaps, depending on past offences etc.

as far as I'm aware he ended up with his 6th infraction
    MSN MPGHEd@hotmail.com

[img]https://i839.photobucke*****m/albums/zz318/camelnicole/GIFs/like_a_boss.gif[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko. View Post
    Your logic is invalid, cuz obviously i have friends.. Look at my avatar dumb ass...

awwh you mad?

Yup no friends here....
    [IMG]https://i784.photobucke*****m/albums/yy121/SeYeKo-/Untitled-9.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    It's only a warning because it isn't that bad, but you can't expect him to just let you say that. He already gets infractions for something every other day.

Yes, he did. Infraction. (3rd active; banned)
    Last edited by Disturbed; 09-16-2011 at 07:54 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post

So what justifies my warning was my sarcastic attitude which could be interpreted as baiting?

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Correct, its not what you said, but how you said it. Capisce? basically your comment would lead to more flaming, etc. You being staff are held at a higher standard.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.