Thread: C++ Lessons

Thanks

Lightbulb C++ Lessons

Hi! I will be releasing my first ever c++ lessons, first you will be needing to download ecplise, to get you started as the lessons use eclipse. ( google eclipse and then download and you should be able to find the one that is show in the lessons.)
    Now, i know when you download there is going to be lesson tests in them, and need password to access however i found these lessons in my school programming class, and thought i could use this help some people on mpgh, so i do not know the password to the test. But if anyone can help me obtain the test by some sort of way that would be great. I will also be uploading java programming and C programming later on when i have time, if anyone else is interested.

(I have not looked through every lesson in the rar. so i do not know what programs you need but if it does mention any i can guarantee you that it should be free for download.)

First release ever by me hope you like it. and press the thanks button if i helped ^^(won't hurt anyone )
    Virus scans:
    C++.rar - Jotti's malware scan
    VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner

Attachment:
    Last edited by Hassan; 09-25-2011 at 09:16 PM.
    [IMG]https://lh4.googleuserconten*****m/-2mhYwvrrFYs/TYWT-Bg-6PI/AAAAAAAAARM/khuTJxUqQu0/s320/tumblr_ku2f2t1Y9p1qaqo0wo1_400.jpg[/IMG]

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Domo For This Useful Post:

@osma8 (09-26-2011),Hassan (09-15-2011),magicb0y (05-21-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    The virus total scan link is broken. Although the Jotti scan is clean, you still need virus total scan. Rescan it and update the scan link. Also, the lessons look great. I suggest you take each sub lessons from this zip and post their contents. The way you are posting makes no difference than offering them to read books. Most readers here don't bother at all. So, posting it in small fragments can actually be beneficial. Do consider it and rescan the file from VirusTotal.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    It should be nice, I believe that with a hex editor(im not sure) or some cracking program we can get password, hope get approved.

Thanks
    Are the lesson tests in executable form, or what? I will crack the pass for you when this gets approved.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
    The virus total scan link is broken. Although the Jotti scan is clean, you still need virus total scan. Rescan it and update the scan link. Also, the lessons look great. I suggest you take each sub lessons from this zip and post their contents. The way you are posting makes no difference than offering them to read books. Most readers here don't bother at all. So, posting it in small fragments can actually be beneficial. Do consider it and rescan the file from VirusTotal.
    Hmm weird for me when i click on virus scan it takes me right to it no broken link or anything :/ And i'll try to reupload like what you said just that i don't wunna rescan like everything and put like 10 virus scans =.=. So can you just download and scan?
    Oh so like i zip lessons in one zip
    projects in one zip
    and tests in one zip?
    I'll change it once you reply to this post, to make sure.
    @Hassan
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltine View Post
    Are the lesson tests in executable form, or what? I will crack the pass for you when this gets approved.
    They are in word and PDF i believe but only the test needs a password to get in.
    Last edited by Domo; 09-15-2011 at 04:30 PM.
    [IMG]https://lh4.googleuserconten*****m/-2mhYwvrrFYs/TYWT-Bg-6PI/AAAAAAAAARM/khuTJxUqQu0/s320/tumblr_ku2f2t1Y9p1qaqo0wo1_400.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    /Approved.
    Last edited by Hassan; 09-25-2011 at 09:16 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
    I'll do that on your behalf. Just update the second scan.

Edit: Nevermind. I'll edit your original post when I'll get home. In university atm. No need for scan.
    Thanks i'm going to school just now we were in different timezone so i didn't get reply . Off to school now and thanks again.

I will be releasing another series of tutorials for programming etc, Game programming ( best one) C programming, java programming and web development and video production with vegas. If you can think about sticking them all :3 as a series. I'll try to upload them tommorow but the video programming is 4 gb and video production is like 6.41 gb O.O But these two are probably one of the best guides. @Hassan
    Last edited by Domo; 09-16-2011 at 09:52 PM.

Thanks
    Very nice. You've put a lot of effort into that, nice work indeed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Phizo View Post
    Very nice. You've put a lot of effort into that, nice work indeed.
    It's not written by him. Read the thread, but yeah, they're nice ;]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    What is password ;( ?
    WTF?I am totaly Flushed

T u He Ha Sab Kuch
    Taray Bina Reha Na Sakno
    Wrong way to death

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by xdajay View Post
    What is password ;( ?
    Passwords for exercises will be released as the OP will get it from his teacher.

Thanks
    Ya i'm sorry i can't get password, i would ask my teacher but idk if he would get me in trouble for taking them from the computer without his permission If someone can get pass the password and post how that would be great, and while that is happening i will be asking one of my friends who is taking those courses to ask the teacher. It might take a while i'm sorry.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Domo For This Useful Post:

@osma8 (09-26-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    maybe i can get you guys some lessons on C++ since i code myself i just dont know how to really apply it into hacking a game well i havent really tried but i think i have all my lessons in a flash drive but hit me up you guys and ill gladly post them

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by zero13 View Post
    maybe i can get you guys some lessons on C++ since i code myself i just dont know how to really apply it into hacking a game well i havent really tried but i think i have all my lessons in a flash drive but hit me up you guys and ill gladly post them

Show me what you got !

please (:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    ill go look for my flash drive and post it up some time soon