Thread: Pezbots

Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy

Pezbots

What are some good commands for pezbots? So like they have no gun and low health?

imageshack.us/photo/my-images/190/uban.png
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    have u used gooogle?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    These are the only commands that come with the pezbots file.

Code:
    svr_pezbots               // Autoassign # bots (defaults to 0)
    svr_pezbots_allies	  // Add # bots to allies (defaults to 0)
    svr_pezbots_axis	  // Add # bots to axis (defaults to 0)
    svr_pezbots_useperks      // Set to 0 to disable bots choosing a random perk upon spawn (defaults to 1)
    svr_pezbots_modelchoice   // Set to 1 to enable bots to use the additional character models such as Capt. Price (defaults to 0)
    svr_pezbots_chatter	  // Set to 0 to stop bots using battlechatter (talking during game) (defaults to 1)
    svr_pezbots_playstyle	  // Set to 0 - Original (slower speed and more walking) or 1 - Faster (Run & Gun) or 2 - Both (defaults to 2)
    svr_pezbots_useperks	  // Set to 0 to disable bots choosing a random perk upon spawn. 
    svr_pezbots_modelchoice   // Set to 1 to enable bots to use the additional character models such as Capt. Price. (defaults to 0)
    svr_pezbots_dewards	  // Set to 1 to disable bots using UAV, Airstrike and Helicopter (defaults to 0)
    svr_pezbots_skill         // Bot skill level, value from 0.1 to 1 (defaults to 0.5)
    svr_pezbots_XPCheat	  // Set to 1 to be instant level 55 and have all weapons unlocked (defaults to 0)
    svr_pezbots_grenadepickup // Set to 1 and bots will drop grenades/RPGs for the player to pick up and restock their grenade/RPG ammunition (defaults to 0)
    svr_pezbots_roundCount    // Restarts the listen server after # amount of maps - workaround for "running out of bots" (defaults to 2)