Thread: Talk to me.

Thanks
    Liz, Dave and arun.
    i know you want to know who tould me about the thread in staff. how about instead of getting my friends and other people to fucking do it PM me or add my msn yourself.

you permantaly banned me for defending myself so what have i got to lose? getting banned? not like it matters anymore, so if you want to sort out this shit add my msn
    mpghnews@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Light. View Post
    Liz, Dave and arun.
    i know you want to know who tould me about the thread in staff. how about instead of getting my friends and other people to fucking do it PM me or add my msn yourself.

you permantaly banned me for defending myself so what have i got to lose? getting banned? not like it matters anymore, so if you want to sort out this shit add my msn
    mpghnews@hotmail.com
    @Liz @Dave84311 @arunforce
    i dont know where this would go but you all seem to look in this section and general section i would get people attempting to troll me,so no thanks, i did think about where it goes and this is a dispute, stop going though my friends and talk to me directly and treat me like a person. FUCK.
    Last edited by Light.; 09-29-2011 at 05:22 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    English mother fucker?

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    The whole thing about who tould me about the thread in the staff only section about me, i thought i made that clear.

Maybe you wherent filled in on this..................
    Last edited by Light.; 09-29-2011 at 05:36 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    ...?

Either post proof that you were "defending yourself" or we can't do anything about your ban.

As for your "friends"... I don't know if this is a stupid attempt to get someone banned. None the less, this isn't a valid dispute so /closed.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX