Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Well, you quoted one part of my post, and even in that part there are reasons as to WHY they are morons. I didn't just say "you're dumb, herp".

Maybe there should be limitations, but to make it illegal because Christians think it's WRONG or "taking a life" is stupid. Like I said, what about people who can't take CARE of that kid? They should have the OPTION to abort the kid if they so choose. I think "killing" it (if you can even call it that) before it can even feel, is better than making it suffer through a bad life.

Your whole debate(if you can even call it that) is on what you think is right and wrong.

Just so you know: they other side has opinions too. They think you are stupid too for your stance on abortion.
    ------------------

Just because you believe something should be that way, doesn't make it actually right. I think everyone should get free tacos, but that would pretty much destroy the industry.

Point being: Your opinion doesn't mean shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    ITT: People not understanding what pro-choice constitutes, and underestimating the amount of regulation that would be enforced on such a procedure. Oh and a couple who do understand.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Your whole debate(if you can even call it that) is on what you think is right and wrong.

Just so you know: they other side has opinions too. They think you are stupid too for your stance on abortion.
    ------------------

Just because you believe something should be that way, doesn't make it actually right. I think everyone should get free tacos, but that would pretty much destroy the industry.

Point being: Your opinion doesn't mean shit.
    First of all, that is ALL you ever do, with ANY debate.

Second of all, there's still one fact that your stupidity will never change, and that is: People should have the choice to abort their child if they so chose. It is THEIR choice, no one else's.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    This subject is not difficult at all. A bitch has the right to kill a parasite living inside her. All a human is, is a parasite feeding off the mother when inside the womb, this giving her full jurisdiction on whether it keeps feeding off of her bodies nutritional consumption or if it is killed. She has the right to choose, it's her own damn body. If it's already disconnect from the ambilical chord or outside of the host it obviously is not a simple "abort the fucker" situation and would be ending a self-sustaining life form, which in then is the morally/legally wrong aspect of said situation.
    That's some Ayn Rand shit nigga.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Second of all, there's still one fact that your stupidity will never change, and that is: People should have the choice to abort their child if they so chose. It is THEIR choice, no one else's.
    I don't disagree with you*(said this 3 times now). But going WELL THIS SHOULD BE THIS WAY, is pretty much the exact thing they are saying too.

Its a debate on morals/ethics vs. freedom, both sides have no real facts and its just opinionated bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

you'd like to kill your son if your girl friend dont want it?

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by louisdemon1 View Post
    you'd like to kill your son if your girl friend dont want it?
    Try to speak proper English and I may be able to respond more accordingly.

Also, nice bump bro.

Anyways, I'm smart enough to realize and know, that my "kid" does not actually feel anything until months into the actual pregnancy. If my girlfriend or wife wants to abort the baby, that's her choice, and it's her body. I'm not going to order her to change her mind for any reason.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    @scotbud123
    Lol , how can you think that...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Glaceon View Post
    @scotbud123
    Lol , how can you think that...
    Easily, let a buddy of yours smack your nutsack with a baseball bat. Now imagine that pain is constant for a couple hours. That's called childbirth

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (10-05-2012)

Thanks
    Depends on your own choice I suppose, though its a big issue when you throw the word religion or society around.

In America, freedom is valued above all else, in all societies throughout the country. With that being said abortion is a matter of choice, and
    within a person's mindset (one who value's their choices) abortion is not something evil. But certain religions state that the creation of life is a
    great gift, and the destruction of that life is the GREATEST sin. Some people take this, and say that an unborn life is not a life at all, and therefore, there can
    be no sin in getting an abortion. Ultimately its a very complex issue from such a grandiose perspective, though the solution is not nearly as complex

Simply don't have sex without protection if you feel like you may not be able to support a child coming into the world.

It's like ordering a meal at Mcdonalds, and then throwing the burger away. If you know you wont have the appetite for the burger, then why did you get it in the first place (horrible example folks, but has some comparison).

Problem is, as humans, we tend to act on impulse, and realize in the end, we just brought a child in the world of which we cant afford to support. Fix this sense of
    impulse, and perhaps you wont need to worry about abortion issues

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaXX View Post
    Depends on your own choice I suppose, though its a big issue when you throw the word religion or society around.

In America, freedom is valued above all else, in all societies throughout the country. With that being said abortion is a matter of choice, and
    within a person's mindset (one who value's their choices) abortion is not something evil. But certain religions state that the creation of life is a
    great gift, and the destruction of that life is the GREATEST sin. Some people take this, and say that an unborn life is not a life at all, and therefore, there can
    be no sin in getting an abortion. Ultimately its a very complex issue from such a grandiose perspective, though the solution is not nearly as complex

Simply don't have sex without protection if you feel like you may not be able to support a child coming into the world.

It's like ordering a meal at Mcdonalds, and then throwing the burger away. If you know you wont have the appetite for the burger, then why did you get it in the first place (horrible example folks, but has some comparison).

Problem is, as humans, we tend to act on impulse, and realize in the end, we just brought a child in the world of which we cant afford to support. Fix this sense of
    impulse, and perhaps you wont need to worry about abortion issues
    ​Very well stated, though a large bump indeed.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrox View Post
    You should stop caring, i stopped a long time ago.
    Stop caring? We need to stop all this shit. I wish we had somebody like Ronald Reagan!
    Darp

Thanks
    Atleast we dont impose stupid laws on everyone because we dont beleive in something

Thanks
    Who cares about fetuses? seriously lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12