Thanks

School/Homework/Information Section

Just think there should be a section with subsections for some of the following subjects; algebra, band, biology, calculus, chemistry, computer science, drama, English, geography, geometry, government, health, keyboarding, literature, math, music, physical education, physics, science and social studies.

All for breaking down a bunch of them into sections like "Math" and cutting out stuff like Keyboarding/Drama.

Thanks
    You already know (probably...) but we have a section for it: Homework & Learning Section - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking

And if you see the threads the section isn't even active, there's no reason to make more sub-section to a dead section like that.
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
    You already know (probably...) but we have a section for it: Homework & Learning Section - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking

And if you see the threads the section isn't even active, there's no reason to make more sub-section to a dead section like that.
    Actually I definitely didn't see it. Figured there wasn't one because of some guy asking for help in General (because no one ever posts in the wrong section, right guise?)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
    Actually I definitely didn't see it. Figured there wasn't one because of some guy asking for help in General (because no one ever posts in the wrong section, right guise?)
    Ahah, I know. But like I said, there's already a (dead) section for it, and if you see something in the wrong section is just report.
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED