Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkspirith View Post
    Jeez, I was waiting to see when you'd finally start putting words in my mouth! I never said I was defending them in anyway, I completely agree that extremists exist (as I've stated several times) and I never stated that what they're doing is the right thing. What I'm counter arguing (which again, I've had to state several times) is that the number of extremists has dropped drastically since it's first claim of such a groups existence. Now, this is what I've been waiting for... is for you to link to me "evidence" but instead you linked to me proof of my previous claim that you are a media sheeple (Do you even know who runs the washingotn post or msnbc, lol :P). You've fallen claim to this propaganda word "Terror" that has been preached since the terrible acts of 9/11. But I want you to do something for me; find a dictionary, look up the word terrorism. What you'll find is this definition "The systematic use of terror especially as a means of coercion" Ok now look up the definition of "Terror" and you will find this; "Terror is violent or destructive acts, such as bombing committed by groups in order to intimidate a population or government into granting their demands" And then tell me the difference between what we're doing over there that they supposedly did to you (since I assume you're american) on 9/11. The U.S. (as well as other nations, uk, france, etc) For decades they have been bombing nations around the world for simply not agreeing with there terms, they've even gone as far as "resigning" presidents in these countries and have even appointed new ones that are in agreeance with what the U.S. demands. It's quite hypocritical of you to suggest that I am in favor of the terrorists when in fact you are defending the very own terrorists that run your country. The real terrorist was me US Soldier - - YouTube
    American soldier "I killed innocent people" - YouTube
    iraq war: us soldier throws his medals and stars!!! and quits - YouTube
    (There are a TON more videos like these, I can't be bothered to link them all, just check the side bar )
    Those videos are about the U.S. soldiers who claim that the real terrorists were themselves. Don't you see? You say US soldiers are incapable of walking down a road without being shot at but what you don't understand is why! Look at these videos, American soldiers themselves are claiming the brutal killings to these innocent civilians. Why wouldn't these civilians fire back? There lives are in extreme danger and they're doing what they need to do to survive and not be brutally murdered by the true terrorists. A fake canvas was painted over the true story, it's sad you can't see past it. Although I'd like to thank you for counter arguing in a mature manner (for the most part :P) about this; I very much enjoy counter arguing this stuff lol. No hard feelings though, it's all in good fun. I envy that you speak your mind, it's the most important thing in life.
    Ummm...ever heard of sources? Those are statistics.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post

Ummm...ever heard of sources? Those are statistics.
    What do you suggest is statistics? The whole bit about USA's acts overseas? Gee I did write out an entire "essay" as the other sheeple have stated in this thread so you'd think to have the decency to look up the sources yourself. As well, you completely ignored the sources I did provide with U.S. soldiers claiming the horrible acts they've commited. That claims to the main point about terrorism, which we're discussing about, right?
    You don't have the balls to de-rep me, pussy.

You have to speak the truth. You have to speak your mind.
    - Immortal Technique.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    What do you suggest is statistics? The whole bit about USA's acts overseas? Gee I did write out an entire "essay" as the other sheeple have stated in this thread so you'd think to have the decency to look up the sources yourself. As well, you completely ignored the sources I did provide with U.S. soldiers claiming the horrible acts they've commited. That claims to the main point about terrorism, which we're discussing about, right?
    However renegade soldiers are not terrorists. American soldiers have absolutely carried out atrocious acts. However, that's not their purpose. And you seemed to ignore the bit saying,"terrorist activity has increased %5 since 2009", etc.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Counter-terrorism isn't terrorism, for god's sake. I'd like a few real world examples before I buy into any of what you say.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Acts of terror are committed by both opposing forces. However, the ideology of terror only belongs to one of these sides. Not the U.S. military. That being said, I have proven my point, where terrorism has climbed in the Middle East.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456