Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

I HATE BUDDHISTS

FUCKING CALM MOTHERFUCKERS.

I'M ATHEIST UP IN THIS BITCH, I DONT NEED RELIGION!!!! RELIGION IS FOR PUSSIES!!!!

Seriously this section needs to be more stringent. From my time on this forum, the only thing this section has proven to me is that every thoughtful post will be met with sheer idiocy. Time and time again this section has failed to produce any thread which solely contained fully rational or a comprehensive exchange of opinions. I have also learnt that there are three types of people in this section:

1. Monkeys: Monkey see, monkey do. They think if they don some sort title their opinion suddenly gain merit, and whats worst is they barf their opinion upon us with reckless abandon. Much like a monkey they aren't capable of comprehending anything outside their bubble let alone foreign opinion. eg Visible, Ashley.

2. Wankers: Will try to reason. Will think about what they say in order to not make a fool of themselves. But in the end only their opinion is valid. Whilst you may bring up good points, their point always seem to be magically better than yours as if you stumbled upon an alternate reality where if you think something is true then it is.

3. Fish in Fish Bowls: They are filled with knowledge. They always have something to counter any argument, although they try to shy away from stupidity as it may cause their bowls to crack and leak from having to dumb themselves down. They are in fact open minded and willing to compromise however, to paraphrase an extremely cheesy line, "it is hard to fill a fish bowl that is already full"

Do you think we should have some sort of restrictions to act as barf control? To at least inhibit incoherent rambling of monkeys.

PS: Sorry if I've offended anyone, you can suck my dick.

PSS: This is a DEBATE section. This isn't a section for you to "voice" your "opinion". This is a place for Debate and discussion. You say something then expect someone to concur, elaborate, or rebut.

PSSS: My mother is Buddhist so no, I don't hate them.

PSSSS: Feel free to convert this thread into a flame war. I'd hate for my thread to not fit in.
    Last edited by Doc; 10-05-2011 at 03:42 AM.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

ortax (10-06-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    :/ Thats really the problem with debates in general. You always reach a point where its 50/50 on picking a side depending on your opinion.

The problem is everyone presets their arguments anyway. Its like arguing with a priest or the leader of the atheist community, you can't get them to change their mind even if you present them with a valid argument. It really just boils down to personal choice.
    --------------------------------

And then some douchebag comes in and flames the original post 5-7 pages because he is too stupid and lazy to read the beforehand.

@Doc: why the ugly avi?

Thanks
    According with you, everyone here seems to be a narrowminded; just don't say "I fucking hate buddhists" cause it makes no sense. If you hate buddhists, at least you have to explain the reasons why...
    “Long you live and high you'll fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be.”

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by She films the clouds. View Post
    According with you, everyone here seems to be a narrowminded; just don't say "I fucking hate buddhists" cause it makes no sense. If you hate buddhists, at least you have to explain the reasons why...
    Did you even read the fucking post?
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    ATHEIST's FTW.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by ortax View Post
    ATHEIST's FTW.
    M-M-Monkey

Thanks
    RAGE RAGE RAGE

I did actually read the entire post, I'm just lazy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    FUCKING CALM MOTHERFUCKERS.

I'M ATHEIST UP IN THIS BITCH, I DONT NEED RELIGION!!!! RELIGION IS FOR PUSSIES!!!!

Seriously this section needs to be more stringent. From my time on this forum, the only thing this section has proven to me is that every thoughtful post will be met with sheer idiocy. Time and time again this section has failed to produce any thread which solely contained fully rational or a comprehensive exchange of opinions. I have also learnt that there are three types of people in this section:

1. Monkeys: Monkey see, monkey do. They think if they don some sort title their opinion suddenly gain merit, and whats worst is they barf their opinion upon us with reckless abandon. Much like a monkey they aren't capable of comprehending anything outside their bubble let alone foreign opinion. eg Visible, Ashley.

2. Wankers: Will try to reason. Will think about what they say in order to not make a fool of themselves. But in the end only their opinion is valid. Whilst you may bring up good points, their point always seem to be magically better than yours as if you stumbled upon an alternate reality where if you think something is true then it is.

3. Fish in Fish Bowls: They are filled with knowledge. They always have something to counter any argument, although they try to shy away from stupidity as it may cause their bowls to crack and leak from having to dumb themselves down. They are in fact open minded and willing to compromise however, to paraphrase an extremely cheesy line, "it is hard to fill a fish bowl that is already full"

Do you think we should have some sort of restrictions to act as barf control? To at least inhibit incoherent rambling of monkeys.

PS: Sorry if I've offended anyone, you can suck my dick.

PSS: This is a DEBATE section. This isn't a section for you to "voice" your "opinion". This is a place for Debate and discussion. You say something then expect someone to concur, elaborate, or rebut.

PSSS: My mother is Buddhist so no, I don't hate them.

PSSSS: Feel free to convert this thread into a flame war. I'd hate for my thread to not fit in.
    Flaming & Rage - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking

Because we all know some of the worlds greatest thinkers come to MPGH to debate.
    This place was made for illegitimate morons that lack the proper skills to do anything half way decent without the assistance of others. If people were good at games they wouldn't hack.
    If people weren't trying to prove something to their retarded internet peers,
    they wouldn't be here measuring their proverbial dicks to see who's is larger.

Such is the way of this place, you've been here long enough to know.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Doc (10-06-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    GOD DAYUM. shanye's mad.

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    why u hating on buddhist they are so peaceful.
    hmm motherfucking buddhists.