Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Put your proposal to make the department more active

Put your proposal to make the department more active.
    Because we need to make the section more Active
    If You Have Any Idea , Any Suggestion Put Here
    @wood Hope You Help Us In That , Because u are The Minecraft Section.

Let's See your Suggestion And Your Idea
    Don't Read And Go , Put your proposal If The Proposal Big or Small
    We Are The Minecrafter Force .

Contributor Since 24-11-2011 ~ 26-12-2011
    VM / PM

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryuesi For This Useful Post:

casakim (10-05-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    lets actauly release a really good mod,like add mice to the game and mice hole blocks the mice holes would work like obsidian and makee a portal to the mice world with giant mice and cheese and and dirt, just give everyone an alice in wonderland sort of a thing
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

14*3*5*10*3*4=highest post count on the forums in 4 months

Currently exploring the new planet called "MMC"
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I think we should have more fun competitions such as only MPGH Users join a server and have a PVP war. Or we can make this section so that only "REGISTERED" Users can view it. So people will have to register

Quote Originally Posted by RedThunder® View Post
    lets actauly release a really good mod,like add mice to the game and mice hole blocks the mice holes would work like obsidian and makee a portal to the mice world with giant mice and cheese and and dirt, just give everyone an alice in wonderland sort of a thing
    Who's gonna make that? The only MPGH user modder is only one. (Except me. I dunno how to make some things)
    Last edited by casakim; 10-05-2011 at 10:04 AM.
    "I wasn't born to be forced by people.
    I will breathe the way I do and I will live the way I choose."

<a href=https://www.mpgh.net/forum/335-minecraft-hacks/ target=_blank>https://www.mpgh.net/forum/335-minecraft-hacks/</a>

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    nah, caue your mpgh account is the MC account, theyd have to add us to a group, it would be to time consuming cause they cant have it auto add you unless they make a program and not everyone uses ther main, like myself i cant login with my main

Quote Originally Posted by casakim View Post
    I think we should have more fun competitions such as only MPGH Users join a server and have a PVP war. Or we can make this section so that only "REGISTERED" Users can view it. So people will have to register

Who's gonna make that? The only MPGH user modder is only one. (Except me. I dunno how to make some things)
    i can mod, decently, i had a 12 year old teach me how to mod, then he had a hissy fit cause i wouldnt let him use my friend mc account and he deleted me on skype lol, but yea i can code some java, and using whats his faces, i think its risugamis, mod loader thingy whatever it is mods are twice as easy to code, ive only released 1 mod though Mo'Bows, but its been a little while and i dont have the stuff i neeed to code on this computer
    Last edited by RedThunder; 10-05-2011 at 10:08 AM.
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Nice Ideas I Was Think About This Too

VM / PM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    if i made a mod for mpgh for the server, would they use it
    TROLL MATH

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    if i made a mod for mpgh for the server, would they use it
    Do Your Best Only

VM / PM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    idk if server modding is the same as single player modding though, i think adding tools and such would be the same though, ill take a look when i get home im gonna need to get my coding programs back and update some shit, but i wont release anything untill 1.9 its pointless because the update would happen before my release
    TROLL MATH

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    idk if server modding is the same as single player modding though, i think adding tools and such would be the same though, ill take a look when i get home im gonna need to get my coding programs back and update some shit, but i wont release anything untill 1.9 its pointless because the update would happen before my release
    Okay Take Your Time , And We Will Be Waiting .

VM / PM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    idk if im gonna make that mice mod thing, cause that was just an idea i came up with when i was smoking ajoint like 4 months ago anyways i can make any amount of tools and stuff but im thinking maybe we should add a creature, well call it Rogue miner, and he comes at you with a pick axe and just starts beatin you to death, that or ill make creeper spiders, i made creeper sheep before once, it was awesome, a sheep with a creeper on its back would come walking out of nowhere just like sssssss boom, maybe i can make spiders tameable, or make them mountable by us, or add chairs to the game idk yet what should i make
    Last edited by RedThunder; 10-05-2011 at 12:01 PM.
    TROLL MATH

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Steal more avatars.
    [IMG]https://i1171.photobucke*****m/albums/r543/Ferzato/separator.png[/IMG]

Former Middleman
    07-07-2011 - 09-13-2011

[IMG]https://i1171.photobucke*****m/albums/r543/Ferzato/separator.png[/IMG]

MSN: mpgh.flash@msn.com

“I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.”
    - Eminem

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Well I'm going to start making videos (not just MC) from january.
    -mostly redstone tutorials

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyongytyuk View Post
    Well I'm going to start making videos (not just MC) from january.
    -mostly redstone tutorials
    That's good

VM / PM

Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I am working on a World project called Tragicology if you haven't seen it already. No one really has given me feedback except for like one person. I was trying to get people to discuss if I should make it a future server or make it a world release.. I might make it a future server. I have too much going on though because I got school, I have to help out this one guy part of our deal and I live in the Help section of the minecraft section plus I play on a server already so I am kinda busy xD

I plan on making mods for 1.9 release and hopefully try and get some videos of minecraft... Why am I making my self do so much... I wish I had all the time I needed in the world

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Might learn Java and make mods?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast