Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Post Requirement For Downloading Hacks

In the more popular sections, or the sections that have very popular games you should put a post requirement to download the hacks. Because if a game breaking hack comes out you don't want a bunch of 1 post idiots running around with an aimbot and infinte ammo, with the ability to crash the server. Just a thought.
    @Dave84311
    [IMG]https://i1213.photobucke*****m/albums/cc463/masks1/my_loving_flame_by_mj_magic-d5gkrqk.jpg[/IMG]

"Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    That would take ALOT of members away,not a good idea..

Thanks
    That would take a lot of members away who don't do anything except leech or download hacks and have 1 post. I think that there should be a requirement of at least 10 posts. That isn't hard to get.
    [IMG]https://i1213.photobucke*****m/albums/cc463/masks1/my_loving_flame_by_mj_magic-d5gkrqk.jpg[/IMG]

"Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

Thanks
    This has been implemented on many sites. One very popular site released something that is normally released as VIP to the public and put a tiny one post requirement to download it. The forums were flooded with off topic posts and absolute spam (asfdkqoiy4hfhljaklh98fdf) -- topics from two years ago were being bumped and, the low percentage of posts that were actually compliant with the rules were still absolute garbage that took the majority of posts made in every thread and the entire place turned into a shithole.
    Last edited by Blitz; 10-07-2011 at 09:40 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
    This has been implemented on many sites. One very popular site released something that is normally released as VIP to the public and put a tiny one post requirement to download it. The forums were flooded with off topic posts and absolute spam (asfdkqoiy4hfhljaklh98fdf) -- topics from two years ago were being bumped and, the low percentage of posts that were actually compliant with the rules were still absolute garbage that took the majority of posts made in every thread and the entire place turned into a shithole.
    Yeah that would be the only downside.

-Legion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Good idea

Thanks
    No.
    If people want to use them let them
    MSN MPGHEd@hotmail.com

[img]https://i839.photobucke*****m/albums/zz318/camelnicole/GIFs/like_a_boss.gif[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko. View Post
    Your logic is invalid, cuz obviously i have friends.. Look at my avatar dumb ass...

awwh you mad?

Yup no friends here....
    [IMG]https://i784.photobucke*****m/albums/yy121/SeYeKo-/Untitled-9.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    mmkay, then when something huge is released people find mpgh, register to only find they have to have a post requirement. while just down the search engines path there are other sites that have no requirement to download hacks, and they get the traffic. hizza, your logic is undeniably sound.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    mmkay, then when something huge is released people find mpgh, register to only find they have to have a post requirement. while just down the search engines path there are other sites that have no requirement to download hacks, and they get the traffic. hizza, your logic is undeniably sound.
    ^This + Blitz's post.

Even if they bothered to stay to get past the requirement, it would all be spam.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    I never said it was an amazing idea and I have always known about that fact. It was a suggestion nothing more nothing less. Thank you for the input.

-Legion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Not a good idea at all.

People will just spam their way to get to the limit. MPGH will be filled with spam post. You dont want that right?

Thanks
    maybe just 20 posts is good

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
    maybe just 20 posts is good
    What's the point of 20 posts

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    We've had such things in the past and guess what - Blitz is right. Spam galore. Bumping galore. Retarded shit everywhere. Nty.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    It would suck

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast