Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

Mpgh is working! (full tut)

Mpgh possible is the worlds best hacking sight. all of their amazing hacks are working!!! They even have a number 1 for Warrock hacks!

just came to tell u every hack is working. There are also a lot of people who do not get the hack going... well thats stinkz because this is a hacking sight and if u can't us it bahumbug, but u can!

There is a pic tut but i have a word one because some of you don't bother looking!
    So lets get started first thing is first, you have to know where to download the pub. here you go: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/104-hack_r...s_updated.html

Once you have downloaded you will get all the files so simply drag and drop/copy and paste them in your combat arms folder. Your combat arms folderis located in My computer under a folder that hacks C: after all the writing like local disk C: or something.
    once you get in that folder there will be a nexon folder click on the nexon folder. Then click on the combat arms folder.

Now you drag and drop the hacks into your folder or u can copy and past if you prefer. Once you have done that find the settings file in the combat arms folder, it will be one of the files u just dropped into the combat arms folder.
    Once you find it and open it, type in your user name and pass word and then set your settings.

Now you should be set open up combat arms and your hacks should be running. You can also tell because at the bottom of the screen it will say Mpgh public thanks for choosing us or something.

So if you have that up your hacks are working. You can also press the delete button on your key board to switch the hacks on and off with your arrow keys, Thanks for reading and i hope ur hacks by now work!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crazycow456 For This Useful Post:

kafozirulz (12-20-2008),onix (12-19-2008),xodeus5 (12-19-2008)

Thanks
    Heyy heyy i am just being kind so Freaking Redownload combat arms and only put mpgh in!!!! try listening u little one!

Thanks
    didnt work

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12