Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Question Armor Sets for Titles

Hi MPGH,

I was wondering if anyone out there has spare armor sets that they archive for titles or just for the hell of it and are willing to share them for titles. We can work out a system where you COD them at near or at marketplace price and I'll COD them back at the same price + COD express fee. It gets to be a hassle buying armor pieces and having them sit in the MP waiting for them to be sold (if they do) or for fear of getting undercut every time. If anyone is interested, please let me know. If you'd like some monetary/incentive for your services, please specify as well. Thanks!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You DO know that now people can take items without paying, right? and you are asking people to send items sets?
    SERIOUSLY?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    omg i totally wasnt aware that people can do that?!?!... uhh yeah im aware. that's why im looking for ppl who are trustworthy as much as I am. Vindicatus can vouche for me and hes made many transactions. if you're skeptical, don't bother commenting. for the record, i offered lending gold equal to or close to MP value as a security deposit. once again though, if you're skeptical or aren't interested, then don't even bother commenting.

Thanks
    I you don't want to be scammed, just ask him to give you the worth of the sets in gold (or like 1 set worth and you send them each after he sent them back). So he can't really scam you.
    Just sent to the guy that lends them like 25M or more, before sending he sends you any item, than you exchange the sets and send the gold back (minus fees) to the OP.
    The only one that can get scammed like this is the OP.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    correct, thats why Im hoping I can find trustworthy people to make my life easier

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    looking for trustworthy people on a hacking forum..
    why not just go look for a needle on the moon?

well, Nico, Paladin, and Pie seems trustworthy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by sxxnx View Post
    looking for trustworthy people on a hacking forum..
    why not just go look for a needle on the moon?

well, Nico, Paladin, and Pie seems trustworthy.
    And you really think, MPGH has less trusthworthy people than any random game-forum or such? LMAOz seriously I don't see a difference, good and bad people are everywhere and can scam ingameitems always, no matter if they're interested in hacking games or not. And MPGH has its rules and black sheeps will feel them as well or I'd say here even more than in most other forums I've been.

Thanks
    Actually, people on MPGH probably have a higher chance of having a lot of cash. So, scamming someone for 20M ain't that much of a deal. You can make that much in a single night botting...
    You think the people on the nexon forums are more trustworthy? I think I would trust more people on here than on the official forums.
    But tbh, I never trust anyone online, unless I've played with you for a long time.. For large amounts of cash at least.. a few 100k's ain't much.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    I agree. The few people whom I've done transactions with were always willing to go first and I found that honorable as I had zero intent of taking advantage of that. The level of respect is well here since we're all on the same page (for the most part/i hope).

Quote Originally Posted by Methodeman View Post
    Actually, people on MPGH probably have a higher chance of having a lot of cash. So, scamming someone for 20M ain't that much of a deal. You can make that much in a single night botting...
    You think the people on the nexon forums are more trustworthy? I think I would trust more people on here than on the official forums.
    But tbh, I never trust anyone online, unless I've played with you for a long time.. For large amounts of cash at least.. a few 100k's ain't much.