Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

PUBERTY FUCKING SUCKS!

NOTE: THIS THREAD IS LONG and YES I AM 13
    ever since the 6th grade i liked this girl from my school and i couldnt stop thinking about her, then one day AFTER me being shy and my brother and best friend saying to ask her out, i did and GUESS WHAT? she was going out with someone else
    but keep on reading because this is not about her

ok blah blah blah i still KEPT on thinking about her, and now im in the 8th grade and i've hit puberty(LOL) and now since it's our last year together, i felt like asking her to the prom at the end of the year but here's when the twist comes

SINCE BECAUSE OF FUCKING PUBERTY, my feelings have changed and i've felt strange, like i said stupid puberty

but now there was a new 7th grader and now i start liking her because of i dream i had last night

My dreams=pretty weird, but what i dreamed last night was more to that, idk wtf happened but i ended up in my mom's friend house and GUESS WHO I DREAMED UP THERE? her

then im like wtf? and then IDK how this happened but we ended up making out, i started kissing her down her neck and then went back to your mouth, and then i suddenly woke up lol,

the reason why i ALSO made this is because i need help, i cant keep her out of my head i CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT HER, i just CAN'T i a nice guy and some people call me pussy(a soft person, one who dosent fight ) but the reason is why
    1.I Want to go to the Bronx High School of Science(One of the best schools of New York)
    2.If i get in a fight i will only care about fucking up that person, I DONT CARE WHO I HIT, see the reason why i dont care is im emotional, again puberty

but yea idk what i should do because i saw her today and felt like asking her out but im shy and stuff:/

YES I KNOW THIS WAS A LONG ASS THREAD

but hope you guys/girls can help

BTW: this is how the NEW one looks like
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002672989607

*I DIDNT HAVE A WET DREAM
    Last edited by Hax0r1337; 10-22-2011 at 04:54 AM. Reason: mistake
    my reaction to rebecca black