Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

Post suggestions for griefcraft

I'm out of ideas, I've finished my godmode already, got all the good hacks in but Im out

please give me your suggestions , hard and easy idc

also for all VIPs, griefcraft private will be released to all VIP maybe

thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    uhm well can you make a house building feature, with multiple options, option 1 requires a stack of anything and it builds a small house, option 2 would require 10 stacks of materials and it builds a castle or something like that
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

14*3*5*10*3*4=highest post count on the forums in 4 months

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by RedThunder® View Post
    uhm well can you make a house building feature, with multiple options, option 1 requires a stack of anything and it builds a small house, option 2 would require 10 stacks of materials and it builds a castle or something like that
    Added, thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    sweet, can you make an infinite item hack or something similar
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by RedThunder® View Post
    sweet, can you make an infinite item hack or something similar
    Already has this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by john404 View Post
    Already has this.
    Does it work in Multiplayer? Can i try it out? SpookySkunkk always taunts me becus he has it

My main is @Polo btw, just so you don't think i'm a random noob D:

& OYAAAAA, add a feature that builds an amazing BIG house. Not like fooz client with a tiny ass one

Well, if you can, i'm not sure how you'll get it to work but try

@john404

AFF

Thanks
    Ermm... try adding a modifiable x-ray? I hate it when I press X and then all of a sudden i lag like hell then when it all loads up theres a big clutter on my screen. Why not put something like .diamonds so you can only see diamonds or .iron so u can only see iron and so forth for every mineral, reduces lag and may help people with those PC's that are old.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synchorizer View Post
    Ermm... try adding a modifiable x-ray? I hate it when I press X and then all of a sudden i lag like hell then when it all loads up theres a big clutter on my screen. Why not put something like .diamonds so you can only see diamonds or .iron so u can only see iron and so forth for every mineral, reduces lag and may help people with those PC's that are old.
    i lag for about a millisecond even on far view distance and thats just cause theres a flash of everything vanishing, then it runs even faster cause it loads a lot less, and it barely clusters although the feature of customizable x ray is very nice, what i would like is for it to have one that shows stone bricks only, so you can see a stronghold boldly from far distances, rather then maybe seeing a few things that might or might not be a strong hold, but not plain stone bricks, silver fish/moss/cracked stone bricks, so you know its not a house
    TROLL MATH

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    make it so when you minimize the menu it disables the hotkeys, and make the menu colors customizable just for fun, .blue/green/red/yellow
    TROLL MATH

Thanks
    Freecam
    .drop
    NoWeather
    speed hack
    ghost (=u cant be seen ; i think i have seen this in a different client...)
    NoWeb
    something like that u cant get pushed no idea how it is called
    a panic button (disables all hacks)
    a follow function (u follow a player automatically)

long list dont know if u have added some of this stuff already
    Last edited by non ame; 10-26-2011 at 11:51 AM.

Thanks
    A vanilla command,makes ur minecraft look unhacked REALLY NEED THIS FOR SCREENSHOTS!!!!