Thanks

new to Combat arms

Im new to these games. trying to learn how to play with my kid. I see alot of quick aiming going on. is there a cheat out there to help with aiming or does it get better with time? I using a mouse and keyboard the best or not. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Alright well all you have to do is practice really, it may took a little bit of time to finally get the hang of it but yes it does get ezer over time. Im not too sure about the mouse thing because im on a laptop and i use the touchpad and it works veryyy well 4 me. the aiming isnt all too hard. lol mybe just to help you can download a cham and use it to practice. In case you dont know what a cham is its a wall hack to where you can see through the wall. If you want the download to the link here it is and the instructions to install

[Pic-Tut] MPGH Pub Hack (Choob Friendly!!) - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking (Hacks, Aimbots, Hackers)

If you do decide to download the hack just go to my thread and see how yo get rid of that stupid D/c my link is=

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...oblem_fix.html

If you have any q's just PM me. If i have helped then plz thank me by clicking the little medal at the bottom of the thread in the lower left hand corner Thank You!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by steelheadjph View Post
    Im new to these games. trying to learn how to play with my kid. I see alot of quick aiming going on. is there a cheat out there to help with aiming or does it get better with time? I using a mouse and keyboard the best or not. Any help would be appreciated.
    LOL Theres Lots Of Hackers In Game

Thanks
    Ya so he has the same advantages almost and then he can go and get rid of the hacks and then pawn. Its just easier for i would suggest.

P.S who sent me the reply the Choob?
    Last edited by WantsCAhax; 12-26-2008 at 09:07 PM.