Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Exclamation How to not get banned for dummies

This may come as "common sense" but I've seeing the following both in the game and off the game.

1. Get off Channel 1 or any channels period with the hacks, seriously. You do NOT impress no one, Most of the population of Vindictus hates you for hacking and performing tentacles in public DO NOT HELP.

2. Making Public boats and turning on God Mode. GodMode and OHK are Boat leader enabled hacks only, you are not fooling anyone!

3. Reviving a 8 Party Member Raid over and over with just 3 feathers? Yeah even tho you don't know how to count others that play legit will take notice DON'T DO IT!

Last and my favorite one is:

4. You can't possible have just one handle? You dummies use your IGN's for your MPGH display name and have the balls to use it on Nexon forums also WITH THE SAME AVATAR!

I am amazed at how many people I've sold scrolls too in the game and when i get on here i see them posting on topics their same In Game Name.

If you get banned don't get on here saying you got detected and blah blah blah, You got yourself banned.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    First off, its hard to get banned,
    Second off, rarely do people do this and when they do they might just get banned.
    Thirdly, there are no nexon spies here i assure you, so using the same name is fine. Though saying its your char is different.
    Fourth off, no one has been raging about getting banned here.
    Last but not least, it is easy to get a new account and level it again, just taking more precautions.
    So there is no need for this thread.
    Oh hey also just wanted you to see something: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/267-vindic...de-basics.html
    Last edited by Morior; 10-30-2011 at 09:15 PM.
    Dear Liz,
    [IMG]https://i952.photobucke*****m/albums/ae4/Linxis172/Liz.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Morior View Post
    First off, its hard to get banned,
    Second off, rarely do people do this and when they do they might just get banned.
    Thirdly, there are no nexon spies here i assure you, so using the same name is fine. Though saying its your char is different.
    Fourth off, no one has been raging about getting banned here.
    Last but not least, it is easy to get a new account and level it again, just taking more precautions.
    So there is no need for this thread.
    Oh hey also just wanted you to see something: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/267-vindic...de-basics.html
    First : Your right about this.

second: I've seen a few of these. 2 days ago I was playing on my legit char, the host skipped the boat intro. I left because I didn't want to screw my daily raid, but I'm pretty sure he would have used god/ohk. Why skip the boat intro if not? And I've been in a few runs the damn host just put ohk and kill the boss at the start. It's pretty dumb. Oh and another run, on glas. We bash at the boss, I see the host really sucks. Dies 3 times in 3 minutes. Then after like 5 minutes, the boss flinches (host used OHK) then he shoots a spear at the boss, it dies. He got 50% of the damage. He had like 10k something attack. RIGHT! Too many still do it in public.

Third: There are nexon spies. They probably don't bother with matching names and shit like this. But there are still spies that download the hacks, cuz, well.... THEY PATCH THEM!!!

Fourth: Look around, there's a "I've been banned, I've only hacked a few weeks" rage posts around, poping up every now and then. Considering your post counts and all, I wonder how you haven't seen them!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodeman View Post

second: I've seen a few of these. 2 days ago I was playing on my legit char, the host skipped the boat intro. I left because I didn't want to screw my daily raid, but I'm pretty sure he would have used god/ohk. Why skip the boat intro if not? And I've been in a few runs the damn host just put ohk and kill the boss at the start. It's pretty dumb. Oh and another run, on glas. We bash at the boss, I see the host really sucks. Dies 3 times in 3 minutes. Then after like 5 minutes, the boss flinches (host used OHK) then he shoots a spear at the boss, it dies. He got 50% of the damage. He had like 10k something attack. RIGHT! Too many still do it in public.

Third: There are nexon spies. They probably don't bother with matching names and shit like this. But there are still spies that download the hacks, cuz, well.... THEY PATCH THEM!!!

Fourth: Look around, there's a "I've been banned, I've only hacked a few weeks" rage posts around, poping up every now and then. Considering your post counts and all, I wonder how you haven't seen them!
    Second: Not my point but ok. And even though they do it in public my point is still counter acted by my first point ^
    Thirdly: Though nexon admins do have accounts on here they rarely use them because as i said there is no hacking war because were not making it worse for other players like in other pvp games. And downloading the content isnt the only way at all to patch them. Its like as if they patched this file, well then we can just rename the file. What they patch is what is detected.
    Fourth: Those people were obviously the people you see then, because they just hack like crazy in public and its not that their spied on its the fact that they are reported by their team members.
    We can both agree to disagree.
    Dear Liz,
    [IMG]https://i952.photobucke*****m/albums/ae4/Linxis172/Liz.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    First, you're both goofy for arguing in the thread, and taking it off subject
    second, this has already been posted and there's no need for re-posts
    Third stay on topic and stop with the damn bickering all the time...We're all here for the same reason, either to give, get, or a combination of both, and nothing more. If you're simply here to troll then GTFO.
    Like my work? Feel free to donate using the button below

¤Advanced Search Tutorial (For Site Newbies)

¤Labyrinth Leveling Bot

¤Free Fishing Tutorial

¤Personal Bot Collection

¤ClipBoard Pasting Program Source Code (for things that don't let you)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodeman View Post

For Europe, yes because Nexon is conducting a ban wave over there. But I would love to see one...just one post of an NA hacker getting banned. I used search but couldn't find any. Could you link me to one?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Yeah, I know this... the day I started hacking, or whenever I hack any game, I'm always secretive... and sneaky about using, them, rarely in the public, I join "dead" channels anyways because of less lag and attention whore fags who think they're so cool online dating and fist pumping for 5 hours+ saying "fistpump party" (LOL WHAT FAGS).

More On Topic: I barely use nexon forums, just make a random name, only use MP, done.

1. I already stated
    2. Why would anyone do that anyways?
    3. I rarely ever use the refill command. (only used it once or twice MONTHS AGO)
    4. I already stated

Just my thoughts/opinions

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    A question. I read somewhere in the forums that hacking on the same IP but on different computers turns out to be the same thing. So if I bot on my other computer and play my main without hack on my computer, they're both at the risk of being banned?

If the above statement is true. Then is there a way to change or use a different IP to bot? What about virtual machine?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    I've known about these precautions and taken them to heart since a very long time ago when I started hacking in Maple. Like in 05 when the game was an absolutely shitty grindfest with only 3rd job.

What I want to know is, if this is the right thread to ask, dual boxing with a "legit" computer may end up resulting in that legit account possibly banned? I'm using a disposable account mainly to hack endgame content to craft/"sell" materials to the main account etc but am wondering if consistently partying with the hacking account (on a slightly different IP) may end up with consequences for that legit acc, if anyone has experienced this before.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vindicatus View Post
    For Europe, yes because Nexon is conducting a ban wave over there. But I would love to see one...just one post of an NA hacker getting banned. I used search but couldn't find any. Could you link me to one?
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/423-vindic...bull-shit.html

You mean a post like this? You don't even need to search, it's on the first page. 1 week old.