Thanks

S> Selling Greenwood Account and gold

Hi, a Dragon Nest SEA account for the server greenwood. It has 2 level 32 characters with over 80k worth of assets. Yes this is based on offers I have received in gold for my sets. Epic heraldries slotted. Able to solo Hell Cerberus. Has good reputation among all the top players on the server. Skill builds based on recommendations from tops players in cDN.

And it has items no one else on the server has. There is also a few k gold in it at the moment.

I'm only selling to sincere buyers in Singapore. Meet-up only, no bank transfers and so on as I would need to give you more details and specifics on the skill paths it's following, interactions with people on my friends list etc so that others will not notice that you have bought the account.

If interested, contact me at 9 zero 6 six 3 nine 2 one. I will elaborate more on what the account has etc. You will be able to come to my place to view the account and verify the facts I've given and to change account details and so on before paying.

Other players from Philippines and Indonesia have offered over 1,000 USD in-game for my account but I only want to sell to a Singaporean player for security and safety purposes. And also to prevent the GMs from noticing a change of ownership. I'm willing to sell it for just 800SGD. Call me or SMS me if you want to find out more. I emphasize, Singaporean buyers only.
    Last edited by greenwoodacc; 10-31-2011 at 04:30 AM.