Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Post Largest spreading religon!!!!!!!!!!

hey guys i just went through the thread and saw all this FUCKEN anti Islam shit by the FUCKING JEWS. here are a few facts for these land snatchers!!!!!

1)Islam is the largest spreading religon in the world!!!!! why?
    2)Goto youtube and search "Converted to Islam" and then search "Convented to Jews"........ whats the ratio?
    3)Jews dont have a separate homeland!!! why?
    4)No Muslim is a terrorist i.e. the terrorists are not muslims although the seem to be!!!!!
    5)The Muslims believe in Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Jesus. The holy Prophet Muhammad came after Jesus whereas Jesus came after Jacob. Jesus and Jacob are both the messengers of Allah as is the Prophet Muhammad.

I think thats enough for now, I'll be posting more facts after seeing the comments.

Till then,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Last edited by hbk; 01-03-2009 at 02:50 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I know a bunch of muslims man. They smoke me so much weed. There generous. They chill. There not these fuckin terroist peices of shit.

If you dont fuckin be a retard to them. Then they wont fuck around with you.
    Deutschland wird wieder Reign!

Ganja King
    Thank me if i helped

Thanks
    U SUX BASTHERED NOOB JUESES IS A PEICE OF UR @$$ GO EAT HIM HE PLOPED ON THE FLOOR AND THATS NOT EVEN WHAT WE BELIVE DUM FKIN IDOITS MORORNS B@SHTERED BI-TCHS NIGG@

Thanks
    u sux d!ck go fvuck ur mom

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by lol11966 View Post
    U SUX BASTHERED NOOB JUESES IS A PEICE OF UR @$$ GO EAT HIM HE PLOPED ON THE FLOOR AND THATS NOT EVEN WHAT WE BELIVE DUM FKIN IDOITS MORORNS B@SHTERED BI-TCHS NIGG@
    what the FUCK! u son of a bitch!! SPEAK ENGLISH!!!!!! what is ur fucken problem talking about Jesus like that... u r a complete disgrace to the muslim community.... WE Believe in jesus so u fucken cant talk shit about him like that! go fuck yourself..
    Fate Rarely Calls Upon Us at a Moment of Our Choosing

[img]https://i981.photobucke*****m/albums/ae291/hbktminc/untitled2-1-1.jpg[/img]
    Join the HeartBreak ARMY: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/heart_break_army.html

I'm a Muslim, What are You?
    Trademark Inc.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    if 11% of muslims are terrorists that means there are 132,000,000 muslim terrorists. Nice job you crazy fucking muslims.
    dude dont go around insulting people he is just trying to show people not all muslims want to crash a plan into our buildings SO LIGHTEN UP

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt1243 For This Useful Post:

hbk (01-09-2009)

Thanks
    wow i pity people that think like morons, i dont care what religion u are just get along.

only retards fight for stupid reasons, understand before u start chatting shitt.

people who think and speak ill off religions they know nothing about have no place on this earth.

And Islam is not against the rest of the world, as far as im concerned if you left them alone they leave u alone unless your an ignorant git who comes on forums like this just to act like your somebody important.

You bully some 1 expect them to come back at you, people wont lay down for you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by hbk View Post
    hey guys i just went through the thread and saw all this FUCKEN anti Islam shit by the FUCKING JEWS. here are a few facts for these land snatchers!!!!!

1)Islam is the largest spreading religon in the world!!!!! why?
    2)Goto youtube and search "Converted to Islam" and then search "Convented to Jews"........ whats the ratio?
    3)Jews dont have a separate homeland!!! why?
    4)No Muslim is a terrorist i.e. the terrorists are not muslims although the seem to be!!!!!
    5)The Muslims believe in Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Jesus. The holy Prophet Muhammad came after Jesus whereas Jesus came after Jacob. Jesus and Jacob are both the messengers of Allah as is the Prophet Muhammad.

I think thats enough for now, I'll be posting more facts after seeing the comments.

Till then,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Jesus was either a con man or mentally insane, just like Muhammad and that other turk, Allah. Just like Christians have no proof of God, you have no proof of Allah, your all dumb assholes who fall in line with Authoritarian Tradition. No one knows the truth so stop claiming you do, you make yourself look like a twat. TheReligionofPeace.com - Islam: Making a True Difference in the World
    Christianity
    Your all worshiping the Sun, so get over it and grow a pair. Frankly I don't care if there is a God or not. (btw, all signs point to NO)
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Jesus was either a con man or mentally insane, just like Muhammad and that other turk, Allah. Just like Christians have no proof of God, you have no proof of Allah, your all dumb assholes who fall in line with Authoritarian Tradition. No one knows the truth so stop claiming you do, you make yourself look like a twat. TheReligionofPeace.com - Islam: Making a True Difference in the World
    Christianity
    Your all worshiping the Sun, so get over it and grow a pair. Frankly I don't care if there is a God or not. (btw, all signs point to NO)
    You know what! for people like you, there is no hope!!!! you guys have no aim in ur fucken miserable lives...... so FUCK YOU!!! u have earned it.
    Fate Rarely Calls Upon Us at a Moment of Our Choosing

[img]https://i981.photobucke*****m/albums/ae291/hbktminc/untitled2-1-1.jpg[/img]
    Join the HeartBreak ARMY: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/heart_break_army.html

I'm a Muslim, What are You?
    Trademark Inc.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    hbk, its his descion to believe in no god...i for one lean towards no real religon but i think thers some being out there. theres just to many things that are perfect for our survival....personally i dont think any of the world religons are right.
    [IMG]https://i15.photobucke*****m/albums/a359/FISHFROMLC2/ZenSig2.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    STUPID LIE..
    YOUR READING HOLY BIBLE AND NOT SHITY QURANN

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by hbk View Post
    You know what! for people like you, there is no hope!!!! you guys have no aim in ur fucken miserable lives...... so FUCK YOU!!! u have earned it.
    How certain we are... I apologize for being able to articulate a sentence without shouting obscenities like I'm Mel Gibson being arrested by a Jew cop. Maybe you should consider your delusion is that you think you aren't delusional. Miserable lives? Frankly I'm quite content with my life and I'm constantly improving it, why is it that I take the time to study other religions before I completely destroy them. You want the truth, the answer to life's greatest mystery? No one knows the truth, we don't even know if the truth exists. I don't know the truth and you don't know the truth so stop pretending that you do.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    i was lolling really hard on the floor reading all ur opinions , y admin create this section eh? is the admin muslim yea i muslim also

Thanks
    Fuck God Allah and jesus
    SATAN is where its at

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Same here Diiasta.
    ]

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast