Quote Originally Posted by Souloron
I downloaded a korean language pack but it says i need Office XP and i dont have that but this is what happens once i hit ok It gives this.Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Input string was not in a correct format.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.]
System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info) +0
Com.NX.WWW.KR.Login.Register_info.btnOk_Click(Object sender, ImageClickEventArgs e) +648
System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.OnClick(Imag eClickEventArgs e) +109
System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.System.Web.U I.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +69
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEve ntHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +18
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCol lection postData) +33
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1273

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2300; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2300

i have no idea what it means. Could someone make me an account with the nickname and id Souloronz and an easy password to rember for me and Private message it to me please or contact me at Stonecold_828@hotmail.com and ill tell you password and stuff there

Dont know what that means. I played a game once and when the server was down, That used to appear. (The game was web-based.)