Thread: Crash help

Thanks

Crash help

This morning I was looking around for hacks and came across something on youtube for a points hack...
    I downloaded it, and tried to use it...
    now every time I log on to play I get kicked as if I am using a detected hack???
    so, I thought maybe it had corrupted a file, or something like that...
    I uninstalled blackout and when I try to download it the downloader says that it can't establish an internet connection???
    nothing wrong with my internet...
    if anyone can help me resolve this problem I would be more than greatful....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    ok listin up noob .. what u did 1 < is down load a hack from youtube ??? . that was bad right there .. and there is no point hacks they r jail time noob so . ... 2 now u need to wipe your hard drive clean , or you may have some guy stealing your info ,and or killing your cp and hard drive. if and when you get this .. unplug your internet and wipe your hard drive clean .and if u do not no how pay some cp nerd to do it . and if you fix your cp never go to youtube for hacks lol . that is all i can do for help . hope it works

Thanks
    no pana lo q te paso fue q el servidor de la keybo te rastrio tu ip y te la bloquiaron trata de llamar a tu conpañia de servisio de interne y diles q tienes problemas con tu ip para q te asine una nueba diresion ip y se teresorvera el priblema te lo aseguroo

Corduroy not what happened to you was q q's server keyb rastrio you your ip and you trying to call the bloquiaron conpañia of servisio your internship and tell them you have problems with your q ip q Asine you an ip and Nueba teresorvera diresion the priblema what you aseguroo

Thanks
    Points hack ? ... hmm... at Point Blank INDO has Point hacks there.. but simply at Project Blackout they are none..