Thread: Creatine

Thanks

Creatine

Anyone use creatine? I should start using it but i don't know i heard you could get kind of fat using it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    nope I cant get fat

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post
    nope I cant get fat
    you'd have to work it off

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I take creatine about an hour to two hours before my workout because it helps get a bit more endurance.
    You don't even get fat from it, it's just supplements to boost the way the muscles use and make ATP.

Donate Below to Help Me Achieve Donator Status

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
    Anyone use creatine? I should start using it but i don't know i heard you could get kind of fat using it.
    Creatine is only beneficial when you take HALF the amount recommended. Also, all creatine supplements do is load your body with salt so you gain water weight. As soon as you stop using it your bulk will go away. If you want good supplements, use nitrogen supplements, whey protein, and eat healthy. You will gain a lot more bulk if you stay away from creatine.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Creatine is only beneficial when you take HALF the amount recommended. Also, all creatine supplements do is load your body with salt so you gain water weight. As soon as you stop using it your bulk will go away. If you want good supplements, use nitrogen supplements, whey protein, and eat healthy. You will gain a lot more bulk if you stay away from creatine.
    what...
    its for endurance makes you do weights for longer time=more muscle

Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    If u dont work yourself nearly to death in the gym u will get more fat put on than you wanted.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post

what...
    its for endurance makes you do weights for longer time=more muscle
    If you knew chemistry you would know what you're doing to your body. Amino Acids are needed to build muscle, that is something every Body Builder obviously knows, but what creatine supplements do is overload your body with three amino acids, Arginine, Glycine and Methionine, which end up being bound with glucose in your liver and it creates creatine, which is then stored in your muscles, BUT, the creatine must first make its way through your blood system to make it to the capillaries in your muscles. The by-product of a glucose bindant with Glycine and Methionine is a form of salt that causes your muscles to swell and take on water.

Extra creatine does nothing beneficial to your body. The only creatine that does any good to your body what-so-ever is what you already have, and if you calculate how much creatine you're losing, approximately a fourth to a half of whatever the supplements directions tell you to use is MORE than enough.

Thanks
    man don't use creatine!!! that is shit!! your muscles are only going to get more air,your muscles will be bigger but when you stop body--building you will lose all your muscles in 2 weeks...trust me,I never used any of those shits like protein,creatine or some other shits and I'm beast,I'm seriously you will fuck yourself up with those anti-natural shits....use natural proteins like egg,cheese,chicken it is a lot more healthier,t's not better but atleast you won't lose your muscles when you stop body-building in 2 weeks...anyway it's up to you.
    BTW: forgot to say when you use creatine 1-2 week it's strongly prohibited to use it next 2 weeks!!!
    Last edited by chaosGG; 11-17-2011 at 11:19 AM.

Successfully trades: - ivangaspar (without MM)
    - -Bubbles- (wihout MM)
    - NoShameAlts (without MM)
    - TeamViewerUser (without MM)

Scammed: 0 times