Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    We are sorry for beeing so stupid your highness .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by kiro4kuro View Post
    We are sorry for beeing so stupid your highness .
    Apology accepted
    lol, had to...sorry :P
    Like my work? Feel free to donate using the button below

¤Advanced Search Tutorial (For Site Newbies)

¤Labyrinth Leveling Bot

¤Free Fishing Tutorial

¤Personal Bot Collection

¤ClipBoard Pasting Program Source Code (for things that don't let you)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracconus View Post
    GOD DAMN....DING DING DING DING DING...>
    Someone tell him what he's won.

Dude, Just for that, You're getting 25 bucks for christmas from me. Straight up, gimme your paypal, and I'll have it in there for you by then, if not, well, PM me, and we'll work something else out.
    See this as my way of "giving something back", no need to pay for it.

But...well...I actually could need some advanced help as I'm currently trying to decompile Vindictus maps so they load up in Valves "Hammer" editor.
    The only half-decent tool that I found for that job is BSPSource (https://******.com/BarracudaATA/BSPSource) which apparently has Vindictus routines built in but doesn't really do what it's supposed to.

It starts extracting some 32x32 .vtf materials and then throws out this error:
    Code:
    [warning] BspFile: Invalid game lump length 28.533.552 in prps, assuming 426.527
    [warning] BspFile: Invalid game lump offset 1.656.555.928 in ¾†³, assuming 426.532
    [warning] BspFile: Invalid game lump length 1.685.089.384 in <dummy>, assuming 362.098
    [error] BspSourceFrame: Fatal BSPSource error: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/ReflectiveOperationException
    I don't speak Java so I have no idea what a "ReflectiveOperationException" is and how to fix that. So, if you may have a look at it....that'd be a nice christmas present. xD

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by blubbers View Post
    See this as my way of "giving something back", no need to pay for it.

But...well...I actually could need some advanced help as I'm currently trying to decompile Vindictus maps so they load up in Valves "Hammer" editor.
    The only half-decent tool that I found for that job is BSPSource (https://******.com/BarracudaATA/BSPSource) which apparently has Vindictus routines built in but doesn't really do what it's supposed to.

Code:
    [warning] BspFile: Invalid game lump length 28.533.552 in prps, assuming 426.527
    [warning] BspFile: Invalid game lump offset 1.656.555.928 in ¾†³, assuming 426.532
    [warning] BspFile: Invalid game lump length 1.685.089.384 in <dummy>, assuming 362.098
    [error] BspSourceFrame: Fatal BSPSource error: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/ReflectiveOperationException
    I don't speak Java so I have no idea what a "ReflectiveOperationException" is and how to fix that. So, if you may have a look at it....that'd be a nice christmas present. xD
    Also tried loading them with hammer and some other stuff, always failed. They seem to pack it in some way.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by blubbers
    Code:
    I'm by no means proficient in java, but I think that this should help you get a little further with understanding what it is, and how to handle it.
    Code:
    https://www.javaworld.com/community/node/7577
    Oh, also, I know when we used to extract information from the wow client for servers, we got similar issues like that when extracting if the number of headers on table files didn't match up, so I'm assuming that they're using a custom version of what ever you're using to open them
    Maybe that'll help?
    Last edited by Dracconus; 11-22-2011 at 09:05 AM.

¤Labyrinth Leveling Bot

¤Free Fishing Tutorial

¤Personal Bot Collection

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Uhm...yeah, that's basically a page full of Java code and beeing a GFX guy I must confess that I don't have the slightest glimpse of what to do with this code/how to implement that into the tool.

I just thought you guys may have the possibility and/or tools to view and load/edit/manipulate Vindictus maps. Doesn't neccessarily have to be a Java programm, though.

But thanks, anyway.
    Last edited by blubbers; 11-22-2011 at 08:44 AM.

Thanks
    Uhm...yeah, that's basically a page full of Java code and beeing a GFX guy I must confess that I don't have the slightest glimpse of what to do with this code/how to implement that into the tool.

I just thought you guys may have the possibility and/or tools to view and load/edit/manipulate Vindictus maps. Doesn't neccessarily have to be a Java programm, though.

But thanks, anyway.
    Nothing :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

But thanks, anyway.
    hehehehahahaharharhar...we have our ways of doing things, but we dont' manipulate files...you'd prolly have to have a custom decompressor for those. Like I said in my edit above, it looks like they're adding extra information to the files, and that's why you're getting that error.

¤Labyrinth Leveling Bot

¤Free Fishing Tutorial

¤Personal Bot Collection

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Yeah I guess you guys are going the other way and, well....change the direction of something that's loaded into memory to walk a different path....or s.th. like that. xD

But given that the maps have to be loaded into the (graphics card) memory as well, any chance to dump the geometry/textures?
    I just like to have them them in whatever 3D format possible. There just has to be a way....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Yeah I guess you guys are going the other way and, well....change the direction of something that's loaded into memory to walk a different path....or s.th. like that. xD

But given that the maps have to be loaded into the (graphics card) memory as well, any chance to dump the geometry/textures?
    I just like to have them them in whatever 3D format possible. There just has to be a way....
    The only thing I see you getting out of that would be literal collision dumps. The maps are static, and even though the graphics card renders them it's only rendering vertices that it's being told to outside of the normal template of the map. You can't really dump visual display like that, the only thing that you could even try to do is make your own map editor, or solve the issue that you're having with java, but I don't think anyone here knows it well enough to help you do that.

¤Labyrinth Leveling Bot

¤Free Fishing Tutorial

¤Personal Bot Collection

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Thanks for taking the time to point this out.
    Even though you damped my hopes to ever get my hand on the maps, at least I understand what's the problem with that stuff, though.

One last hope then I'll leave you alone ...ever heard of 3DXRipper?
    I was able to "dump"...rip/capture, whatever all the GuildWars content with it.
    Unfortunately its hooking behaviour is detected by HackShield, maybe you can tell me how to bypass this?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Thanks for taking the time to point this out.
    Even though you damped my hopes to ever get my hand on the maps, at least I understand what's the problem with that stuff, though.

One last hope then I'll leave you alone ...ever heard of 3DXRipper?
    I was able to "dump"...rip/capture, whatever all the GuildWars content with it.
    Unfortunately its hooking behaviour is detected by HackShield, maybe you can tell me how to bypass this?
    You would probably have to write a custom injector that would allow it access into the process post hackshield. That's going beyond my knowledge with C++, I have never focused on the actual PROGRAMMING properties of it as much as game control.

¤Labyrinth Leveling Bot

¤Free Fishing Tutorial

¤Personal Bot Collection

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dracconus For This Useful Post:

catalyst2022 (12-02-2011)

Thanks
    Worked, Thanks alot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12