Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I want that Gun.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by KABLE View Post
    Forgot pepper spray was the logic answer to people not moving. I guess the man standing in front of a tank should have gotten a nuclear bomb.
    Why wouldn't it be? Physically removing them from the crowed will likely create a much more dangerous situation - especially with all of those people around them. Plus, if they did what they did in the Vancouver riot - which is latch on to each other like their lifes depended on it, its going to take more than one officer to take even one from the crowd and physically removing them isn't going to consist of gentle shoves. Given this would deplete from the perimeter as well.

Also, your last statement is retarded - please refrain from being a retard in this discussion.
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 11-20-2011 at 04:36 AM.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    no put the gun to a tank unfront of them then. be like move... and if they dont, stick a water hose in it and yell bang and spray them with water lol... that would be soooo funny

^Suck it!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    I agree it is kind of awkward to see the police officers line up their pepper-spray and blow the protestors faces away, With that said ...|

I haven't been following the protestors in DC but if its anything like it is in Vancouver BC, than they are well with in their legal right to physically remove and arrest them - if they show any sign of aggression\resistance towards the police officer they can be promoted to the baton - if they poses a weapon, possibly even their fire-arm. I don't know the specifics, my brother zach is the one becoming a police officer, not me; but you'd be surprised. I think the police are well equip in regards to legal rights.

The problem is, a lot of our country is totally ignorant of the laws and rights of a police officer so they're constantly critizing them for "breaking the lawl"
    Right to a peaceful assembly. I don't see any aggression.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Wow. Rude much.

Poor people

Just got peppah sprayed to the face

Poor girl was screaming...
    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

Thanks
    Sad part is the students just sat their and took it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post

Right to a peaceful assembly. I don't see any aggression.
    Right to an illegal assembly? I'm pretty sure it was declared an illegal assembly long before they were warned a billion times to move.

Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    Wow. Rude much.

Poor people

Just got peppah sprayed to the face

Poor girl was screaming...
    Pepper spray stings quite bad - it burns your skin and can feel very painful in the eyes. This has no lasting effect if it was administrated by a trained individual (and he seems to have applied it quite evenly) and its much better than police going in there and dragging them off one by one.

The media has fucked all of you guys up - this is much safer and much more effective than physically removing them but because of how the media portrays this piece of equipment you guys are adopting the same perception. Do you really think the protestors wouldn't do everything in their power to stop them?
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 11-20-2011 at 12:30 PM.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    fuck em its not america
    You can quote me on this..when it comes to juggalos we're.....

More than a charm n a chain we're like a crackpipe

GOT SHIT TO SAY ABOUT THE JUGGALO FAMILY LISTEN TO THIS ONE SONG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2kY...eature=related

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KABLE View Post
    Forgot pepper spray was the logic answer to people not moving. I guess the man standing in front of a tank should have gotten a nuclear bomb.
    True but that wasn't America

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Right to an illegal assembly? I'm pretty sure it was declared an illegal assembly long before they were warned a billion times to move.

Pepper spray stings quite bad - it burns your skin and can feel very painful in the eyes. This has no lasting effect if it was administrated by a trained individual (and he seems to have applied it quite evenly) and its much better than police going in there and dragging them off one by one.

The media has fucked all of you guys up - this is much safer and much more effective than physically removing them but because of how the media portrays this piece of equipment you guys are adopting the same perception. Do you really think the protestors wouldn't do everything in their power to stop them?
    Does this take place in America? If that is so, it is their constitutional right to peaceful assembly. It does not matter whether the cops tell them to move. If they are unarmed, and are non aggressive, they can protest all they want.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

Does this take place in America? If that is so, it is their constitutional right to peaceful assembly. It does not matter whether the cops tell them to move. If they are unarmed, and are non aggressive, they can protest all they want.
    You can't protest all you want. You can't break every law there is in the book because there are are a lot of you - but our mayor would say otherwise because hes too much of a coward to deal with them.

California code of conducts: Justia :: Criminal Law 2686. Refusal to Disperse: Riot, Rout, or Unlawful Assembly
    To prove that the defendant is guilty of this crime, the People must prove that:

1. The defendant was present at the location of (a/an) (riot[,]/ [or] rout[,]/ [or] unlawful assembly);

2. A public officer lawfully ordered the defendant to disperse;

[AND]

3. The defendant willfully remained present at the location of the (riot[,]/ [or] rout[,]/ [or] unlawful assembly) after the order to disperse(;/.)
    <Give element 4 when instructing on the defense of being a public officer or person assisting an officer.>

[AND

4. The defendant was not a public officer or a person assisting an officer in attempting to disperse the (riot[,]/ [or] rout[,]/ [or] unlawful assembly).]
    OLAWDY LAWDY UR VIOLATIN MAH ROITS
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 11-20-2011 at 01:04 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    You can't protest all you want. You can't break every law there is in the book because there are are a lot of you - but our mayor would say otherwise because hes too much of a coward to deal with them.

California code of conducts: Justia :: Criminal Law 2686. Refusal to Disperse: Riot, Rout, or Unlawful Assembly

OLAWDY LAWDY UR VIOLATIN MAH ROITS

Then why the fuck have those time square fuckers haven't been arrested yet?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

Then why the fuck have those time square fuckers haven't been arrested yet?
    Don't know about Time Square - its probably public property and if they haven't been issued a warning then its because they're protesting within legal time lines. Also, governments usually give a lot of slack to large groups of protest - not something I personally agree with.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Don't know about Time Square - its probably public property and if they haven't been issued a warning then its because they're protesting within legal time lines. Also, governments usually give a lot of slack to large groups of protest - not something I personally agree with.
    That's such bullshit. Those fuckers have broken so many laws and killed so many business, but nobody sprays them in the face.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

That's such bullshit. Those fuckers have broken so many laws and killed so many business, but nobody sprays them in the face.
    Idk mang, I totally agree with you. The police should punish them equally - but its a lot harder to deal with a larger crowed of people its also a lot more dangerous to spray them with pepper spray let a lone try to physically remove them.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast