Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

We all now officially know you don't smoke and just want to seem cool.
    Some Times i do ... not as crays as b4

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    They haven't legalized weed yet because it's nearly impossible to control (hence the name "weed", since it grows so rapidly).

Also, if they were to make weed legal, I want it to be for ages 23+, because weed really does kill brain cells, but only when the brain cells are developing. Once you're 23, brain cells stop developing, and weed isn't much of a threat after that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Monkey View Post
    They haven't legalized weed yet because it's nearly impossible to control (hence the name "weed", since it grows so rapidly).

Also, if they were to make weed legal, I want it to be for ages 23+, because weed really does kill brain cells, but only when the brain cells are developing. Once you're 23, brain cells stop developing, and weed isn't much of a threat after that.
    Holy shit no it doesn't. Do some research.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post

Holy shit no it doesn't. Do some research.

I didn't mean kill, I meant damage, and yes it does.
    Not enough to actually harm an adult, but anyone who's brain is still developing is much more effected.
    Regardless of whether or not you believe me, I have done my research, so back off.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I didn't mean kill, I meant damage, and yes it does.
    Not enough to actually harm an adult, but anyone who's brain is still developing is much more effected.
    Regardless of whether or not you believe me, I have done my research, so back off.
    No you haven't.

Let me google that for you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Well you completely ignored my post, but okay.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Because other countries won't (excluding some). Plus there is too much taboo around it because it is illegal. And the leaders in the world don't want anyone chasing the dragon all day long

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I say legalize it. If tobacco can be sold in stores, why not weed?

Thanks
    @Danger Monkey You're very misinformed. THC from Marijuana inhibits the CB1 and CB2 receptors. It doesn't cause your body to overproduce serotonin like many other drugs. When serotonin is overproduced by the body, it burns out those receptors, causing brain cell loss ONLY from those receptors of the brain. IT DOES NOT KILL ANY BRAIN CELLS. The only harmful by-product from smoking ganja is the tar and carcinogens that breathing in a burning plant give off, but it's no worse than smoking a cigarette. It's been proven that the majority of the people who are in life-threatening car accidents in which they smoked prior to the crash, have a higher percentage of surviving the crash as well.

Marijuana is NOT dangerous. It was outlawed as it threatened the logging industry, and was used as a stereotypical association with mexicans (this is where reefer madness came from), as mexicans would come over the border and cluster together, smoking pot. The racist bastards of the south at the time would ban anything they brought over or were seen doing.

You also say you've done your research, so tell me, what is the main psychoactive in Marijuana? And don't say THC, as there are other cannabinoids involved than just THC. On top of which, what cannabinoids are sedative and which ones are hyperactive? Lastly, if you were to take two carbon molecules and synthesize them with an overture point of 10* c what would be the outcome? Oh you don't know? That's because you have NOT done your research nearly as much as you should have. Even for a developing human mind the only side-effect from smoking would be procrastination, and that's on the Indica strain. If you have a steady supply of Setiva, you won't be sitting on your ass vegging.

Marijuana is only still illegal as the general public is MISINFORMED.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Well you completely ignored my post, but okay.
    I read your post, and responded accordingly. No you did not do research, at least not properly, because every result on the first page says no. And 30+ results can't be wrong.

Thanks

I read your post, and responded accordingly. No you did not do research, at least not properly, because every result on the first page says no. And 30+ results can't be wrong.
    Don't worry, he won't be able to have any kind of rebuttal after what I posted. I hate these dumbass misinformed kids who believe those "above the influence" commercials.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Don't worry, he won't be able to have any kind of rebuttal after what I posted. I hate these dumbass misinformed kids who believe those "above the influence" commercials.
    I swear...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Azathᴏth For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (12-26-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    @Danger Monkey You're very misinformed. THC from Marijuana inhibits the CB1 and CB2 receptors. It doesn't cause your body to overproduce serotonin like many other drugs. When serotonin is overproduced by the body, it burns out those receptors, causing brain cell loss ONLY from those receptors of the brain. IT DOES NOT KILL ANY BRAIN CELLS. The only harmful by-product from smoking ganja is the tar and carcinogens that breathing in a burning plant give off, but it's no worse than smoking a cigarette. It's been proven that the majority of the people who are in life-threatening car accidents in which they smoked prior to the crash, have a higher percentage of surviving the crash as well.

Marijuana is NOT dangerous. It was outlawed as it threatened the logging industry, and was used as a stereotypical association with mexicans (this is where reefer madness came from), as mexicans would come over the border and cluster together, smoking pot. The racist bastards of the south at the time would ban anything they brought over or were seen doing.

You also say you've done your research, so tell me, what is the main psychoactive in Marijuana? And don't say THC, as there are other cannabinoids involved than just THC. On top of which, what cannabinoids are sedative and which ones are hyperactive? Lastly, if you were to take two carbon molecules and synthesize them with an overture point of 10* c what would be the outcome? Oh you don't know? That's because you have NOT done your research nearly as much as you should have. Even for a developing human mind the only side-effect from smoking would be procrastination, and that's on the Indica strain. If you have a steady supply of Setiva, you won't be sitting on your ass vegging.

Marijuana is only still illegal as the general public is MISINFORMED.

I already said I didn't mean kill.
    I don't even know why the fuck I said "kills brain cells."
    Sure, it damages them, but only while the brain is developing does it actually do damage (not enough to be extreme, but enough to where uninformed parents will freak out and kill puppies over it).
    I already said I'm for the legalization, what more do you two want?

I WILL SAY IT AGAIN.
    I DID NOT MEAN TO SAY KILL. GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK IGNORANT SKULLS.
    Thank you.

Thanks
    I already said I didn't mean kill.
    I don't even know why the fuck I said "kills brain cells."
    Sure, it damages them, but only while the brain is developing does it actually do damage (not enough to be extreme, but enough to where uninformed parents will freak out and kill puppies over it).
    I already said I'm for the legalization, what more do you two want?

I WILL SAY IT AGAIN.
    I DID NOT MEAN TO SAY KILL. GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK IGNORANT SKULLS.
    Thank you.
    We're not the ones who messed up "killing brain cells" and "damaging brain cells" .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

We're not the ones who messed up "killing brain cells" and "damaging brain cells" .
    I don't give a fuck, I just want you guys to realize that I didn't mean kills brain cells. Whoever thinks that is an idiot.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast