Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by MagixAries View Post

That is why it's an opinion. But therefore I'm srry Sir if you feel strongly that way.
    would u like some cake in compensate for that?
    Are you 12?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post

Are you 12?
    *GASP* how did u know?! .
    "You said 'I love you', and I said too.
    The only difference is, I didn't lie to you."

Successful Trades: 204
    Middle Man'd: 67
    BLACKLIST:
    Stevie9090, ProHackTB, combatarms1993, sp33dkill3r,
    Markalot, Yomo710, -Nice-, kernie891
    /Add me on MSN \: x7sinsx@live.com

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    One, Weed is just going to add to the smoking problem we already have.
    We don't want other countries to see us as such a fucked up, corrupted country.
    Smoking is already the #1 cause of death.
    Just grab a glass of long island iced tea and drink till you collapse.

Thanks
    If weed was legal there'll be way too much potheads everywhere. And weed is actually not that bad, some of my friends that does it said it is.... good for you. lol

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by porygonzx View Post
    One, Weed is just going to add to the smoking problem we already have.
    We don't want other countries to see us as such a fucked up, corrupted country.
    Smoking is already the #1 cause of death.
    Just grab a glass of long island iced tea and drink till you collapse.
    1. Smoking problem? No, you are thinking about cigarettes, in which Marijuana is completely different than anything tobacco related. People get lung cancer because the fertilizer they use on tobacco fields has extremely minute, trace amounts of radioactive materials in it. The tobacco leaf is a very bristly, and has small sticky hairs on it that grab onto some of the fertilizer, and stays there even through the cleaning process. This then gets put into cigarettes, and is put into someones lungs by the buyer of the tobacco product. After years of build up, and years of concentrated amounts of radioactive material in your lungs, your genes mutate, causing cancer. It also depends on the person. My own father has been smoking for fifty years, and every time he goes to the doctors office they check out his lungs through MRI and he has absolutely no problems in his lungs. They are completely healthy.

2. Marijuana is decriminalized in Switzerland, Cambodia, the Czech Republic, and the Netherlands. Two of those countries rate higher than America's on national IQ averages. Also, saying that a LEAF should be illegal, is like saying eating meat should be illegal. Marijuana is the only drug that does not need to be processed by chemical means to create a substance that will make you high, even psilocybin needs small amounts of processing, and has poisonous look-a-likes for most plants that contain it, whereas Marijuana is unique in itself entirely, highly adaptable, and has been used for medicinal purposes for generations before Americans decided to freak the fuck out on it (only because of the logging industry and the racism against Mexicans as well). Marijuana has also NEVER killed any living organism, with the exception of one primate, and that was only because they filled the room the primate was in with Marijuana smoke, leaving no room for any oxygen. This study was conducted by the United States government, and they use that as their model for making Marijuana illegal. Completely biased and ignorant as well to have such a study to be used as a base model for a harmless drug.

3. You are completely wrong, the #1 cause of death is HEART DISEASE, followed by CANCER (which is generic to ALL types of cancer), Then Chronic Lower Respiratory Disease (more based along cigarette usage). You are also thinking of CIGARETTES, whereas Marijuana has NEVER killed a human being, nor an animal that hasn't been put through a biased study.

4. So instead of smoking something with cannabinoids in it (which actually do act like antioxidants in some people) you would rather us poison our liver? That makes sense.

No, Marijuana should not be made legal. Yes, it should be decriminalized. They should make the laws so if you have Marijuana in the open public you get a fine and that is it. Why should it not be legal? Because, if Marijuana is legalized, then people will commercialize it. There are two problems with this.
    1. Commercialized Marijuana will make it the center-piece of another ban, or, some asshole will use it as a scapegoat for another school shooting.
    2. Large manufacturing companies will start producing Marijuana in massive quantities, using genetic alterations and chemicals on the plants making it less potent, or causing lung cancer to rapidly grow in case numbers.

When smoked through a Vaporizer, however, Marijuana has been proven to be almost completely safe to the human body, with the exception of those who have allergies against cannabinoids.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

1. Smoking problem? No, you are thinking about cigarettes, in which Marijuana is completely different than anything tobacco related. People get lung cancer because the fertilizer they use on tobacco fields has extremely minute, trace amounts of radioactive materials in it. The tobacco leaf is a very bristly, and has small sticky hairs on it that grab onto some of the fertilizer, and stays there even through the cleaning process. This then gets put into cigarettes, and is put into someones lungs by the buyer of the tobacco product. After years of build up, and years of concentrated amounts of radioactive material in your lungs, your genes mutate, causing cancer. It also depends on the person. My own father has been smoking for fifty years, and every time he goes to the doctors office they check out his lungs through MRI and he has absolutely no problems in his lungs. They are completely healthy.

2. Marijuana is decriminalized in Switzerland, Cambodia, the Czech Republic, and the Netherlands. Two of those countries rate higher than America's on national IQ averages. Also, saying that a LEAF should be illegal, is like saying eating meat should be illegal. Marijuana is the only drug that does not need to be processed by chemical means to create a substance that will make you high, even psilocybin needs small amounts of processing, and has poisonous look-a-likes for most plants that contain it, whereas Marijuana is unique in itself entirely, highly adaptable, and has been used for medicinal purposes for generations before Americans decided to freak the fuck out on it (only because of the logging industry and the racism against Mexicans as well). Marijuana has also NEVER killed any living organism, with the exception of one primate, and that was only because they filled the room the primate was in with Marijuana smoke, leaving no room for any oxygen. This study was conducted by the United States government, and they use that as their model for making Marijuana illegal. Completely biased and ignorant as well to have such a study to be used as a base model for a harmless drug.

3. You are completely wrong, the #1 cause of death is HEART DISEASE, followed by CANCER (which is generic to ALL types of cancer), Then Chronic Lower Respiratory Disease (more based along cigarette usage). You are also thinking of CIGARETTES, whereas Marijuana has NEVER killed a human being, nor an animal that hasn't been put through a biased study.

4. So instead of smoking something with cannabinoids in it (which actually do act like antioxidants in some people) you would rather us poison our liver? That makes sense.

No, Marijuana should not be made legal. Yes, it should be decriminalized. They should make the laws so if you have Marijuana in the open public you get a fine and that is it. Why should it not be legal? Because, if Marijuana is legalized, then people will commercialize it. There are two problems with this.
    1. Commercialized Marijuana will make it the center-piece of another ban, or, some asshole will use it as a scapegoat for another school shooting.
    2. Large manufacturing companies will start producing Marijuana in massive quantities, using genetic alterations and chemicals on the plants making it less potent, or causing lung cancer to rapidly grow in case numbers.

When smoked through a Vaporizer, however, Marijuana has been proven to be almost completely safe to the human body, with the exception of those who have allergies against cannabinoids.
    I meant cause of PREVENTABLE death, sorry. Still you've managed to prove me wrong. +rep

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by porygonzx View Post

I meant cause of PREVENTABLE death, sorry. Still you've managed to prove me wrong. +rep
    I get very touchy on this subject, I agree it shouldn't be legalized, but I don't believe people should get in so much trouble for it. A small fine like they have in Canada would suffice in my opinion if someone has less than a couple ounces, about a pound should be more on the felony side due to excessive distribution.

That or it should be put in the same category as alcohol, with an age limit. Either way, too much Ganja = procrastination at the extreme. Health wise, put through a vape it's fine, but otherwise you do get carcinogens from it ^^

Thanks
    Weed should be legal but limited and kids under 16 should not be able to smoke it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I'm completely against the legalization of marijuana, i love to smoke the shit out of it but it would piss me off if it was legalized. I feel it should be decriminalized due to the fact that not only will the government pump chemicals into it , it would cause me to lose money from not being able to sell it.
    deos sunt non tuum amicis

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345