Thread: Ron Paul 2012

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Big Daddy Cain is suspending his campaign, so this would be the time for creepy uncle Ron to come from the back, pick up some air time.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Big Daddy Cain is suspending his campaign, so this would be the time for creepy uncle Ron to come from the back.
    That didn't sound creepy at all.......

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

That didn't sound creepy at all.......
    They are creepy

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Big Daddy Cain is suspending his campaign, so this would be the time for creepy uncle Ron to come from the back, pick up some air time.
    Well other then your superficial descriptions of 2 men that have dedicated their lives to improving American lives(ie: you & me), you make a decent point. I don't believe it'll make much of a difference in the lack of media coverage on Ron Paul though. If you havn't noticed, the Media obeys the status quo, and Ron Paul is aginst the status quo. Naturally one would assume they'll keep neglecting Ron Paul until support swells behind him in such a way it can not be ignored by the main stream media giants. I mean, look at how they've barly covered the occupy movements...

Also, you should stop looking at it as red & blue. Instead you should focus on the individual. If not you only perpetuate the close mindedness created by a 2 party system.
    Last edited by RJ; 12-04-2011 at 01:03 PM.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    As the political nerds (umm..me) await the 8PM GOP debate, we all know the routine by now. Newt will have a couple of awesome one-liners, Rick Perry will self-destruct every time he opens his mouth, Michelle will have on incredibly ugly shoes, no one cares if Santorum and Huntsman are there,Herman Cain will steal the stage…kinda, Ron Paul is crazy and Mitt Romney will win. We’ve been through this a few times already.

There is a pretty big game changer tonight as Mitt goes in with New Jersey Governor, Chris Christy’s endorsement. There is a confidence there that could mean not just a win, but a major landslide. These debates are all mind games at best and Romney obviously has it mastered and today’s endorsement can only make his preparation better.

But let’s look at this logically. Keeping in mind that straw polls mean absolutely nothing and we are pretty far out from the General Primary with plenty of time for folks to make come back or self destruct, my guess for the winner of the Republican nomination is Mitt Romney-not surprising for most-but my second place winner might shock everyone. I really believe that Herman Cain will be the runner up. Perry is quickly losing momentum with little to none of his support going to Romney (and this is coming from a girl who would give it all up to move to Texas and work for him), Bachman is on her way out (Thank God), Newt is already old news (no one is more upset about this than me), no one cares about Santorum and Huntsman, and Ron Paul is crazy. And while over 50% of the American voters have a problem with Romney’s religion, they are not happy with the other choices.

The Republican party hasn’t been this divided in a long time. Sure, we see it is state races and local races all the time, but we can usually come together when it comes to the big stuff. Not this time. And I see little possibility of anything changing. Barack Obama will be our President for the next four years. Although, I am willing to entertain thoughts of a different outcome. Debate is welcome.
    Last edited by Registration; 12-04-2011 at 01:25 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Ron Paul isn't crazy. In case you havent noticed he's predicted a lot of what is happening right now years ago. And if we had taken the warning seriously, the world we are in wouldn't be so bleek.

In any case, more freedom and liberty for the American people is not bad.
    Last edited by RJ; 12-04-2011 at 02:32 PM.

END THE FED

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234