Thanks

Post Change Password Mat Online

Hi everyone,i want to asking...my MAT Online ACC mean ID have scam by my friends.and i dont know how to change password.Anyone plz help me bcause that ID is importants to me.My friend tell me to change password at cibmall but i dont know to make it...alright plz send me a some video or anyelse thanks...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Mission Against Terror - Players' Password Modification

Players inquiry of password changes will no longer be a hassle as players will be able to do it by themselves. The function can be found in CiBMall.

If your MAT account register was done through CIBMALL, please follow the steps below to change password.

Step 1
    First players need to be logged into the website with the registered username and password.

Step 2
    Once a player is successfully logged in, click the 'Game Account Management' button that appears in the middle of the site.

Step 3
    Click on the 'Game Account Management' button, and chose M.A.T as your preferred game.

Step 4
    The 'Change Game Password' will appear. Fill in the blanks with the correct details.

Change the password that can be easily remembered and do not let it be known by others. In case players have not done the account 'bind back' process, please follow the guideline below.

If your MAT account was done through the Express Register , first you have to register a new cibmall account and bind back your MAT account into your cibmall account. Check out the steps below.

Account Bind Back

Step 1
    After you have registered a CIB Mall account, please login your account then select the 'Game Account Management' button.

Step 2
    Select MAT and click on 'Existing Account Register' button.

Step 3
    Fill in the details as it request on the website, click 'Submit' button once you have completely fill up the information.

Step 4
    Your account is successfully bind-back. Now you are an official CIB Mall member.

Further steps in getting your Password Change

Step 1

Click on the 'Create New Account' button, and it will subsequently bring you to the next page which will require you to fill in your desired CiBMall details.

Step 2
    Once your registration is done successfully, go back to the 'Game Account Management page, you will be able to see the 'Password Modification' button.

source : ..:: Mission Against Terror ::.. [more complete]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Pass1.jpg  

Thanks
    Thank you very much

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    you welcome
    thank my above post