Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu View Post
    Dude just bot and with that gold buy what you need everyone does so i know i do it and its not hard 7-8k will save you from 1shots besides +10 Spears are good enough too
    It depends on what you want to do. +10 is not enough if you want to solo everything. Soloing for example lion is gonna be pretty hard with +10, because you won't make it in 60 minutes.
    Same if you want to solo some boat 6-7 on hero. It's gonna take forever with +10. You need a better weapon than that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Hmm... I wish there was a bot that can do all the daily raids by itself. But it'd probably be donator-only.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_dragon View Post
    Hmm... I wish there was a bot that can do all the daily raids by itself. But it'd probably be donator-only.
    I think Drac is working on that, I also suggested it

Thanks
    Ah bummer, was hoping there was some sort of exploit. Well, back to trying to find someone selling one.

Thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Wow I can't believe you wasted so much gold. ^_^ I could have helped you find it on the market if I knew. Are you looking for the spear (btts) or the scythe (bts)? Anyways,if you're looking for the spear, I know there were 2 +13 btts up for sale in the last 30 days. One was sold for only 600M because it was the last unbind. The other spear was just sold today for 750M

I finally saw a +15 btts listed but it was for a pc only. Maybe if you offer him 10B, he might change his mind. But yeah, if you really want it, you can go out of your way to get it. I'll pm you the links so you can see for yourself. Good luck in getting it

If I really want something badly, I just make a buy listing and offer millions over the current market price, then I usually get it really fast. I never spend much money/gold on enhancing because the odds are not in my favor. I usually just save up gold and buy anything I want.
    Last edited by Vindicatus; 12-03-2011 at 09:31 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Everything you need can be obtained easily whether 1 bot or 4 i use one and make 10 mil every 8 hours (Durring school and Sleep) i have 20mil made each day when im ready to craft and start stacking up on Def and attack many bot for scrolls so dont worry youll always have what you need and enhance without worrying because you can just buy 10 equips all the same and try your luck whether it be to +10 or +5 lol ir horde enough to bu a +10 set usually 100 to 200mil which takes a week its easy to get ahead of many in this "legit" game.
    Last edited by Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu; 12-03-2011 at 11:23 AM.
    Ahhhhhh soft like tangelos

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    omg I can't even beat Shakarr now...

Thanks
    If you can't beat shakarr, you need a LOT of practice. You do not need good gear to kill shakarr easily.

Thanks
    Shakarr is really easy. If you can't beat him, you really should hack less and start playing legit more lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    How to beat Shakkar with Gremlin Skewer and no armor? Please help.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    How to beat Shakkar with Gremlin Skewer and no armor? Please help.
    Get some cash and get 2pc DC and then 3pc Lorica only like 400k minumum and your good i solo with 5.6kDef and +7Ivorys
    Ahhhhhh soft like tangelos

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by unknowntanhez View Post
    you can earn 100m in around a week or 2. For me at least.
    Don't farm mats, maybe you might just want level.
    Idk about levels you figure out yourself. But at 36, go to bear, get to 50, go to hero bear. Get to 56. go to shady. Ornate and relent drops there too. Osdian 1k each. and it dorps everytime. Then when you get your guy to 69. Takes me around a day and a half. Sometimes 2 days if I was lazy to bot. Then now. From 1 to 69. you earn 9m-11m from dungoen. Passion 15m+. sign for me it's 7m. Some orantes. So how much is that?
    This is free hack, LEVEL botting is your best choice. It's not meant to farm scrolls anyway. Is there any one that doesn't hack, not getting nx or golds that can get 100m in around the time? No. I've been hacking for 8 days. I got 90m. From basically just bots. My main is still "banned". So I'm waiting. But still <3 seriously, love. Don't hate. :P Nowi f you still have better computer, you can bot using VMware. 2 , 3 , 4 accounts at once. Ok maybe only 3.
    My expeerience is different, maybe you can earn more, or less. But still, millions isn't easy for those who don't know hack. By the way, the golds you're earning is for your personally self. It still doesn't destroy anyone.I put colru stones and everything in the mP same price. Besides getting from 1 - 69's profits (golds from dungeon, passion, sign, healthy, random scrolls, useless mats) you can even do raids. Colru, glas. I just love how I spam raids a lot in a day. I only do Colru, glas, thor, and Lionotus. That's 4 CHANCE. now, from 1 to 3 days, you can get a levle 69 already. That is REALLY good.
    When I was really poor, i thought, man how can I get so much money. When I started hacking. 5m isn't much to me. So I started wasting wasting. it adds up.
    Same for farming, it eventually adds up. I'm so sorry, my english is broken, but I hope you can "feel" what I said up there, this is with all my heart. Don't give up the game. Or you might just be lazy to bot.
    Dude 100m around a week or 2?!?!?! Thats alot! What dungeon do you do it on?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    They run the exaggeration dungeon. Sometimes the plain lying dungeon.

Thanks
    They run the exaggeration dungeon. Sometimes the plain lying dungeon.
    If you bot 24/7, it's pretty easy to make 100M.
    Easy maths. Weeping queen is 25k per run.
    100M/25k = 4000 runs.
    4000 runs in 7 days is 571 runs per day.
    I happened to do weeping queen last night. I made around 350 runs In a 7ish hours night. So I guess if you do it all day long (24hours) it's gonna be 3x that. So that's around 1000 runs in 24hours. You have made almost the double necessary. With 1000 runs a day, you actually make 175M per week. That's considering 24/7.

I don't make that much, because 1st- I don't need that much and 2nd I need my pc for work/study during the day/evening. But it's easily do-able.
    I could even set-up a VM and have 2 bots at the time. And even use my GF's laptop and have a 3rd bot during the night.

And that's not considering mats and scrolls. You can always run something else like contract and get around 10 scrolls worth from 2M to 4M in a night. That's around 30M worth of scrolls + the 15k-20k (don't remember how much) you get from clearing the battle. But you gotta sell those on the market, which takes time.

It's not exageration or lies.

And for doing Shakarr, why can't you do that? You hacked too much and never played? lol. Those boats 1 to 7 need to be done legit sometimes, because that's where you learn to play your char. That dude is easy. And why naked? Do it with an armor, you can get a good defense set for less than 1M by combining 2 sets like the guys above said. Cheap lorica+cheap DC parts. 1M is nothing if you hack. And it's probably be even less than 1M.

And you can just spin2win on this dude. Spin around him, he's slow and he's gonna turn around like a retard to try to see you. If he jumps backward and does either his charge attack or that black lightning thing, you can just turn around him in a circle, run and dash-smash to dodge.
    If that's too hard, go on youtube and search for vindictus shakarr spear lann. There's probably a lot of videos showing that.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Methodeman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Um, by the way you can check success/fail of enhancement before the enhancement is done if you can increase enhancement time.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast