Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Hack/Bot/Exploit for enhancing

Just wondering if there's some sort of exploit/hack anything really that helps getting past +10, I've had about 50 +10 BTS lined up and I ended up with about 8 +11's and 2 +10's, I've experienced far worse and lost quite a bit on enhancement runes to get up to +10.

Rather sick and tires of Nexon's buggery and what not and no one seems to be selling the weapon I want, is there perhaps an exploit, even one that's for sale that guarantees a level past +10?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    HOw many +15 there are if there's a hack you want?

Thanks
    Don't really understand the question or what you're trying to say. I just want to get a +13/14 weapon for my own personal use, I'm just tired of wasting NX and gold on weapons, broken a total of around 300+ +10/11/12 weapons in the past few days.
    Last edited by Derfell; 12-01-2011 at 02:58 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Derfell View Post
    Don't really understand the question or what you're trying to say. I just want to get a +13/14 weapon for my own personal use, I'm just tired of wasting NX and gold on weapons, broken a total of around 300+ +10/11/12 weapons in the past few days.
    What he means is if there was one then you would find it easy but there is not 1 that is current to anyones knowledge
    Ahhhhhh soft like tangelos

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Honestly, if there was a hack for this, don't you think it would be game breaking? Would kill the market for sure. Also would cause a huge outcry which would attract uneeded attention to the hacker community.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Venom93 View Post
    Honestly, if there was a hack for this, don't you think it would be game breaking? Would kill the market for sure. Also would cause a huge outcry which would attract uneeded attention to the hacker community.
    Yeah what you stated is quite obvoius and we already have enough attention everyone knows that hackers/botters exsist in Vinid besides they need us for cheap mats anyway.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Derfell View Post
    i feel your pain. i had 27 braids at one time and got 5 11's and the rest broke. those broke at +12 so ive lost so much money -.-

Ok rather than ask if there is an enhancement hack. i hear the system is based on RNG instead of actual %, is there any kind of packet sniffer that works really well on getting these numbers? Is there any way to generate these numbers using packet sniffing and some 3rd party programs, and does anyone have any tricks that help raise the rng to success enhance? i, too just want weaps for my own personal use, i have no intention of flooding the market or causing attention.
    Last edited by Nico; 12-02-2011 at 07:17 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by BledByNature View Post
    Ok rather than ask if there is an enhancement hack. i hear the system is based on RNG instead of actual %, is there any kind of packet sniffer that works really well on getting these numbers? Is there any way to generate these numbers using packet sniffing and some 3rd party programs, and does anyone have any tricks that help raise the rng to success enhance? i, too just want weaps for my own personal use, i have no intention of flooding the market or causing attention.
    Talk to a coder about this/Moderator they can help you best and if they choose not to reveal all to you accept it as it is.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I'm sure there's a way to hack or predict the enhance. Yes there are people running around in full +15 gear with rank 9 enchants too (okay maybe armor is +13/14 because +15 armor is enough to raise suspicion but it definitely does exist). I mean what are the chances of that? You'd be really hard pressed to get one +15 weapon, much less +15 weapons and armor.

I broke +12s and a +13 as well, and now I'm completely broke and I'm using a +6 with like 50 durability because of how broke I am. I'm trying to get back in the game by botting and luckily I got a Colru Shiny Stone yesterday but they're deflating like crazy now and I don't even have enough gold to list it on the marketplace, that's how broke I am lol. To make matters worse, I'm a spear lann so enhances and enchants matter a lot for me. This game just isn't enjoyable for me because I can't deal a lot of damage, I die a lot due to low defense (*cough* 12k defense Lanns *cough*), and my attack speed is very slow. It's gotten to the point where most parties just don't even revive me anymore because they'd just be wasting their time, so I'm technically not able to play the game.

This is my final plea, if anyone knows an enhance exploit, I know you wont tell me how to do it but please share some of your godliness and give me at least a +11 weapon as that will help tremendously. I know in my situation the best thing to do is to probably just quit the game, but I have been playing since early access open beta and I really don't want to give up on a character that I've spent so much time on. Thank you for reading.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_dragon View Post
    I'm sure there's a way to hack or predict the enhance. Yes there are people running around in full +15 gear with rank 9 enchants too (okay maybe armor is +13/14 because +15 armor is enough to raise suspicion but it definitely does exist). I mean what are the chances of that? You'd be really hard pressed to get one +15 weapon, much less +15 weapons and armor.

I broke +12s and a +13 as well, and now I'm completely broke and I'm using a +6 with like 50 durability because of how broke I am. I'm trying to get back in the game by botting and luckily I got a Colru Shiny Stone yesterday but they're deflating like crazy now and I don't even have enough gold to list it on the marketplace, that's how broke I am lol. To make matters worse, I'm a spear lann so enhances and enchants matter a lot for me. This game just isn't enjoyable for me because I can't deal a lot of damage, I die a lot due to low defense (*cough* 12k defense Lanns *cough*), and my attack speed is very slow. It's gotten to the point where most parties just don't even revive me anymore because they'd just be wasting their time, so I'm technically not able to play the game.

This is my final plea, if anyone knows an enhance exploit, I know you wont tell me how to do it but please share some of your godliness and give me at least a +11 weapon as that will help tremendously. I know in my situation the best thing to do is to probably just quit the game, but I have been playing since early access open beta and I really don't want to give up on a character that I've spent so much time on. Thank you for reading.
    Dude just bot and with that gold buy what you need everyone does so i know i do it and its not hard 7-8k will save you from 1shots besides +10 Spears are good enough too

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu View Post
    Dude just bot and with that gold buy what you need everyone does so i know i do it and its not hard 7-8k will save you from 1shots besides +10 Spears are good enough too
    Or better yet stack your gold up and post a B> whatever you want, if you post the right price for the weapon/gear there will be NX uses willing to sell the item. I have seen +12 dreamwalker staffs for 200 mil on the vindictus market place

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    It would be nice if there was a way to figure out a time table for maximum success. I'm going to do a batch of 36 weapons sometime soon (as soon as I get through the heartbreaking process of failing hundreds of times trying to get them to +8... and then watch them all blow up trying to get to +10). Just yesterday, I failed +7 ten times in a row (no exaggeration, I wish I took a screeny), the chance of the happening is pretty astronomical.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by catalyst2022 View Post
    Or better yet stack your gold up and post a B> whatever you want, if you post the right price for the weapon/gear there will be NX uses willing to sell the item. I have seen +12 dreamwalker staffs for 200 mil on the vindictus market place
    Much easier said than done. Botting only gets me a few mil a day, and everything I need to buy is fucking expensive and everything I get from botting is fucking deflating like crazy because everyone is botting now. Also, there's the 20 second wait time in the MHwalker bot, and all the good maps are donator only. I swear this game hates me.

Oh, and I managed to scrounge enough gold to enhance my +6, and it just went back to +0 and now has 34 dura.
    Last edited by sky_dragon; 12-02-2011 at 09:35 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_dragon View Post
    Much easier said than done. Botting only gets me a few mil a day, and everything I need to buy is fucking expensive and everything I get from botting is fucking deflating like crazy because everyone is botting now. Also, there's the 20 second wait time in the MHwalker bot, and all the good maps are donator only. I swear this game hates me.
    you can earn 100m in around a week or 2. For me at least.
    Don't farm mats, maybe you might just want level.
    Idk about levels you figure out yourself. But at 36, go to bear, get to 50, go to hero bear. Get to 56. go to shady. Ornate and relent drops there too. Osdian 1k each. and it dorps everytime. Then when you get your guy to 69. Takes me around a day and a half. Sometimes 2 days if I was lazy to bot. Then now. From 1 to 69. you earn 9m-11m from dungoen. Passion 15m+. sign for me it's 7m. Some orantes. So how much is that?
    This is free hack, LEVEL botting is your best choice. It's not meant to farm scrolls anyway. Is there any one that doesn't hack, not getting nx or golds that can get 100m in around the time? No. I've been hacking for 8 days. I got 90m. From basically just bots. My main is still "banned". So I'm waiting. But still <3 seriously, love. Don't hate. :P Nowi f you still have better computer, you can bot using VMware. 2 , 3 , 4 accounts at once. Ok maybe only 3.
    My expeerience is different, maybe you can earn more, or less. But still, millions isn't easy for those who don't know hack. By the way, the golds you're earning is for your personally self. It still doesn't destroy anyone.I put colru stones and everything in the mP same price. Besides getting from 1 - 69's profits (golds from dungeon, passion, sign, healthy, random scrolls, useless mats) you can even do raids. Colru, glas. I just love how I spam raids a lot in a day. I only do Colru, glas, thor, and Lionotus. That's 4 CHANCE. now, from 1 to 3 days, you can get a levle 69 already. That is REALLY good.
    When I was really poor, i thought, man how can I get so much money. When I started hacking. 5m isn't much to me. So I started wasting wasting. it adds up.
    Same for farming, it eventually adds up. I'm so sorry, my english is broken, but I hope you can "feel" what I said up there, this is with all my heart. Don't give up the game. Or you might just be lazy to bot.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to unknowntanhez For This Useful Post:

kozakmamaruga (12-11-2011),Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu (12-03-2011)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast