Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

One of those mangas v2

Tripeace Manga - Read Tripeace Online For Free even better than blood lad, something to enjoy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I'll check it later. Looks a lot like soul eater.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Ok here is my review so far. Contains spoilers of some sort.

Ok so it starts out with the main character: Nana. Nana has amnesia. But he has a flashback when he was the leader of something.

Anyway, so nana meets kids 1 and 2. They have to heal kid 3 with magical "heal all" potion(philosophers stone reference here). They try, the succeed, then war breaks out between the two nations, then kids 1,2,3 die. Nana takes it upon himself to "put an end to war" a funny FUNNY goal in my opinion, as it ultimately unrealistic by anything other than a fantasy setting. But none the less, he sets out.

By doing this he: Does nothing, gets kids to stop fighting. Apperantly he forgot about that giant bomb that blew up the city last chapter, oh well.

Anyway, on to the invasion. Call me stupid, but what in gods name is this invasion actually about? They are mindlessly killing children here(the only age group outside of one old guy so far though, so i guess the impact is the same as killing adults in this world). Anyway, the third reich, oh *cough* xyelez or w/e, the machine guys. Are trying to do the whole "world domination" thing. Apperantly by just slaughtering people in the streets does this actually happen.

Anyway, tripeace is an anti-war organization. To my guess, nana was the leader of the now world-domination group. This is ultimately pretty ok, but the morals of life and death are being thrown around like candy i feel.

Anyway its pretty good art-wise so far, i think a mix of soul eater and FMA for the overall summary.

Also is this main character a guy or a girl? I would think a girl with nana as her name, and she cosplayed in the first chapter as a schoolgirl......

But due to translations i feel its 50/50 being either or.
    Last edited by Empire; 12-03-2011 at 03:07 AM.

Threadstarter
    I need about tree fiddy
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Ok here is my review so far. Contains spoilers of some sort.

Ok so it starts out with the main character: Nana. Nana has amnesia. But he has a flashback when he was the leader of something.

Anyway, so nana meets kids 1 and 2. They have to heal kid 3 with magical "heal all" potion(philosophers stone reference here). They try, the succeed, then war breaks out between the two nations, then kids 1,2,3 die. Nana takes it upon himself to "put an end to war" a funny FUNNY goal in my opinion, as it ultimately unrealistic by anything other than a fantasy setting. But none the less, he sets out.

By doing this he: Does nothing, gets kids to stop fighting. Apperantly he forgot about that giant bomb that blew up the city last chapter, oh well.

Anyway, on to the invasion. Call me stupid, but what in gods name is this invasion actually about? They are mindlessly killing children here(the only age group outside of one old guy so far though, so i guess the impact is the same as killing adults in this world). Anyway, the third reich, oh *cough* xyelez or w/e, the machine guys. Are trying to do the whole "world domination" thing. Apperantly by just slaughtering people in the streets does this actually happen.

Anyway, tripeace is an anti-war organization. To my guess, nana was the leader of the now world-domination group. This is ultimately pretty ok, but the morals of life and death are being thrown around like candy i feel.

Anyway its pretty good art-wise so far, i think a mix of soul eater and FMA for the overall summary.

Also is this main character a guy or a girl? I would think a girl with nana as her name, and she cosplayed in the first chapter as a schoolgirl......

But due to translations i feel its 50/50 being either or.
    He's a guy, this shit begins to be even more exiting around chapter 17

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrox View Post

He's a guy, this shit begins to be even more exiting around chapter 17
    Ah, its hard to tell when he goes straight to "trap mode" all the time i guess.

Anyway, its pretty funny. Its no dmc or yotsuba, but i'll give it props for making me laugh. The action......meh. The whole theme.........meh. I think i'd rather see a darker, FMA viewpoint than the naruto one.

Lets see:
    Art: Soul Eater
    Main character: Looks like Allen walker, acts like a mix between allen and naruto.
    Boss: Definitely Needless.
    Last edited by Empire; 12-03-2011 at 03:33 AM.

Threadstarter
    I need about tree fiddy
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Ah, its hard to tell when he goes straight to "trap mode" all the time i guess.

Anyway, its pretty funny. Its no dmc or yotsuba, but i'll give it props for making me laugh. The action......meh. The whole theme.........meh. I think i'd rather see a darker, FMA viewpoint than the naruto one.

Lets see:
    Art: Soul Eater
    Main character: Looks like Allen walker, acts like a mix between allen and naruto.
    Boss: Definitely Needless.
    true with the comparison stuff, chapters 10-17 are kind of boring though, from what iv'e seen [SPOILER]nana gets a HUUUGEEEE power up in chapter 18[/SPOILER] [SPOILER]and shit becomes more interesting, though there is nothing about him in chapter 19[/SPOILER]

Threadstarter
    I need about tree fiddy
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    spoilers yuno wark afff

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Well of course he does, he's the leader of some army in the first chapter. He has amnesia(gods gift to plot holes), its kinda like how in witch hunter, the guy remembers shit and bad-da-bing super saiyan.

Threadstarter
    I need about tree fiddy
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Well of course he does, he's the leader of some army in the first chapter. He has amnesia(gods gift to plot holes), its kinda like how in witch hunter, the guy remembers shit and bad-da-bing super saiyan.
    do like shit like that if it's planned out well.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Read this. Laughed IRL a few times when he was dressed up as a girl. Got a few weird looks. All in all, it was pretty funny but I never took the 'action' seriously. IMO he'll remember that he was either the leader of Tripeace or Xyleen (or whatever it's called) and herp the derp, shit will go down.

The story seems like something that'll be made into an Anime, give it a year or two.
    Last edited by Shakugan no Shana; 12-05-2011 at 08:35 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by L View Post
    Read this. Laughed IRL a few times when he was dressed up as a girl. Got a few weird looks. All in all, it was pretty funny but I never took the 'action' seriously. IMO he'll remember that he was either the leader of Tripeace or Xyleen (or whatever it's called) and herp the derp, shit will go down.

The story seems like something that'll be made into an Anime, give it a year or two.

Yeah its pretty funny, the action......is pretty generic. I mean half the hits are just punches and whatnot.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Shakugan no Shana (12-05-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Yeah its pretty funny, the action......is pretty generic. I mean half the hits are just punches and whatnot.
    Forgettable characters as well. I read it yesterday and only remember Nana and...erm...Shiro?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by L View Post

Forgettable characters as well. I read it yesterday and only remember Nana and...erm...Shiro?
    :/ thats your bad memory.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

:/ thats your bad memory.
    Meh, no one really stood out to me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    How about belial? They say his name a hundred times and he's the only guy in the show who doesn't crossdress on the good side.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast