Thread: CA or Mw3?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by VFHDeathTRAP View Post
    IF you want to be technical, there is no Infinity Ward. The original team got fired after the first two map packs on modern Warfare 2.
    Yes.. there is. Infinity Ward still makes the Call of Duty game. Activision the publisher wanted them to make a game almost every year or two. Because they care unable to release game at that rate, they hired other developers to make the games. So one developer will release a game and another will release another game. A good example that Infinity Ward made Call of Duty 4 and Treyarch made Modern Warfare 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Hahaz View Post
    That's how modern guns work nowadays, not lame guns with big recoil like in ca. There is no competition or skills? If i have best nx gun i can own your ass easily.
    You have no idea what you're talking about. Guns in real life never shoot straight, it called recoil and precision. Firing an M4 Carbine at a target will have tighter grouping compare to that of an AK47 type weapon. Same deal when firing a sniper rifle or a battle rifle. You have to aim down and aim depending at how far the target it. Saying that all bullets go straight is quickly showing your lack of understanding. Best NX gun? Such as what? Name this so called gun that can best me? The Valk? I have my own G36E, so you lose on that area. A sniper rifle? Well unless you're a total and complete beast at the game, my AR will kill you quicker. Again you have no idea what you're talking about and just should stop.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 12-12-2011 at 09:50 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    [QUOTE=Bear Jew;5567081]Yes.. there is. Infinity Ward still makes the Call of Duty game. Activision the publisher wanted them to make a game almost every year or two. Because they care unable to release game at that rate, they hired other developers to make the games. So one developer will release a game and another will release another game. A good example that Infinity Ward made Call of Duty 4 and Treyarch made Modern Warfare 2.

I know that, but that is not what I mean... They fired the Infinity Ward team from MW1 and MW2 (first 2 map packs only.)
    Then they brought in a new team for the MW series to first make map pack 3 for MW2 and now MW3
    <Project DeathInjectV1.0

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    [QUOTE=VFHDeathTRAP;5567090]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    Yes.. there is. Infinity Ward still makes the Call of Duty game. Activision the publisher wanted them to make a game almost every year or two. Because they care unable to release game at that rate, they hired other developers to make the games. So one developer will release a game and another will release another game. A good example that Infinity Ward made Call of Duty 4 and Treyarch made Modern Warfare 2.

I know that, but that is not what I mean... They fired the Infinity Ward team from MW1 and MW2 (first 2 map packs only.)
    Then they brought in a new team for the MW series to first make map pack 3 for MW2 and now MW3
    No they didn't, Infinity Ward is still there, they MADE MW1, they made MW3. Games like Black Ops and MW2 are made by Treyarch which is known to release shitty versions of Call of Duty.

Thanks
    You have no idea what you're talking about. Guns in real life never shoot straight, it called recoil and precision. Firing an M4 Carbine at a target will have tighter grouping compare to that of an AK47 type weapon. Same deal when firing a sniper rifle or a battle rifle. You have to aim down and aim depending at how far the target it. Saying that all bullets go straight is quickly showing your lack of understanding. Best NX gun? Such as what? Name this so called gun that can best me? The Valk? I have my own G36E, so you lose on that area. A sniper rifle? Well unless you're a total and complete beast at the game, my AR will kill you quicker. Again you have no idea what you're talking about and just should stop.
    The one who have no idea is you.. since cod4 the weapons have been developed closely to original.

If you have nx weapons while other players use normal ones there will be no competition or skills like you said in COD, so how guns in ca are better? Facepalm..

OFF: Modern Warfare 3 passes $1 billion in sales

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    [QUOTE=Bear Jew;5567159]

No they didn't, Infinity Ward is still there, they MADE MW1, they made MW3. Games like Black Ops and MW2 are made by Treyarch which is known to release shitty versions of Call of Duty.
    Infinityward made MW2 and MW3 while Treyarch made Black Ops and COD 5 (World at War). Personally I believe Black Ops is a fantastic game.

Quote Originally Posted by legokiller45 View Post
    self explanitory. Mw3 has no hackers, no lag, better maps, better guns, better graphics, etc.

Ca has tons of hackers, teleporting lag, terrible maps, ok guns, terrible graphics
    No hacks.

No lag. Have you played the game? (Don't you fucking dare bring lag compensation into the thread)

Better Maps. Some are, some aren't.

Better Guns. In most CODs there is always an OP gun for example MW3: Akimbo FMG9 and the Type 95 and for Black Ops: Famas. While people say NX whores are going to have a better chance at winning I show you this.

Better Graphics. Yes.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AnzacElite For This Useful Post:

VFHDeathTRAP (12-13-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Are you retarded?
    You're comparing a FREE game to a PAID game.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    [QUOTE=Bear Jew;5567159]

I'm not sure if you are trying to lie through your teeth to start something or if you really think that, but here is proof: (I can not link the page, do not ask)

On April 27, 2010, 38 current and former employees of Infinity Ward brought a lawsuit against Activision. Calling themselves the "Infinity Ward Employee Group" (IWEG), the plaintiffs seek between $75 million and $125 million in compensatory damages from Activision for unpaid bonuses for work on Modern Warfare 2. The lawsuit alleges that Activision withheld compensation from the plaintiffs in order to force them to stay with the studio and develop Modern Warfare 3.[45] In addition, the plaintiffs are also seeking between $75 million and $500 million in punitive damages.[46] The trial date for this case was revealed on July 9, 2010 to be scheduled for May 23, 2011.[47]

In other words Infinity Ward(Original Team): Call of Duty, Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, and Call of Duty: Classic.

New Infinity Ward team + Sledge Hammer Games: Modern Warfare 3

Treyarch: Call of Duty 3, Call of Duty: World at War, Call of Duty: Black Ops.

P.S: I've been playing Call of Duty games since Call of Duty 2.
    Last edited by VFHDeathTRAP; 12-13-2011 at 01:05 AM.
    <Project DeathInjectV1.0

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Fido Dido View Post
    The one who have no idea is you.. since cod4 the weapons have been developed closely to original.

If you have nx weapons while other players use normal ones there will be no competition or skills like you said in COD, so how guns in ca are better? Facepalm..

OFF: Modern Warfare 3 passes $1 billion in sales
    Rofl, don't even know what you're talking about. The video is a massive joke and where did I say guns in CA is better? If you think NX guns are so much better than GP ones then I guess you suck hard at the game. I never spend a penny on the game so far and I play around 2.0+ average game.

[QUOTE=VFHDeathTRAP;5567318]

I'm not sure if you are trying to lie through your teeth to start something or if you really think that, but here is proof: (I can not link the page, do not ask)

On April 27, 2010, 38 current and former employees of Infinity Ward brought a lawsuit against Activision. Calling themselves the "Infinity Ward Employee Group" (IWEG), the plaintiffs seek between $75 million and $125 million in compensatory damages from Activision for unpaid bonuses for work on Modern Warfare 2. The lawsuit alleges that Activision withheld compensation from the plaintiffs in order to force them to stay with the studio and develop Modern Warfare 3.[45] In addition, the plaintiffs are also seeking between $75 million and $500 million in punitive damages.[46] The trial date for this case was revealed on July 9, 2010 to be scheduled for May 23, 2011.[47]

In other words Infinity Ward(Original Team): Call of Duty, Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, and Call of Duty: Classic.

P.S: I've been playing Call of Duty games since Call of Duty 2.
    How am I lying? Infinity Ward still make the game series, doesn't matter if it changes. You just proved my point, thanks.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 12-13-2011 at 01:17 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    [QUOTE=Bear Jew;5567342]Rofl, don't even know what you're talking about. The video is a massive joke and where did I say guns in CA is better? If you think NX guns are so much better than GP ones then I guess you suck hard at the game. I never spend a penny on the game so far and I play around 2.0+ average game.

How am I lying? Infinity Ward still make the game series, doesn't matter if it changes. You just proved my point, thanks.
    You said and I quote, "Games like Black Ops and MW2 are made by Treyarch which is known to release shitty versions of Call of Duty."
    All I was simply doing was trying to tell you to exclude modern warfare 2 and include call of duty 3.
    Last edited by VFHDeathTRAP; 12-13-2011 at 01:21 AM.
    <Project DeathInjectV1.0

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    [QUOTE=Bear Jew;5567342]Rofl, don't even know what you're talking about. The video is a massive joke and where did I say guns in CA is better? If you think NX guns are so much better than GP ones then I guess you suck hard at the game. I never spend a penny on the game so far and I play around 2.0+ average game.

The guy is stupid.
    Some parts of Infinity Ward is left.
    Some dudes got fired.
    Some people left with them.
    Still many left in IW

You said and I quote, "Infinity ward makes shitty games like Waw, modern warfare 2, and black ops."

All I was simply doing was trying to tell you to exclude modern warfare 2 and include call of duty 3.

IW did make MW2.
    Last edited by Stevenom; 12-13-2011 at 01:22 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    [QUOTE=Sir Ragealot;5567351]
    Rofl, don't even know what you're talking about. The video is a massive joke and where did I say guns in CA is better? If you think NX guns are so much better than GP ones then I guess you suck hard at the game. I never spend a penny on the game so far and I play around 2.0+ average game.

The guy is stupid.
    Some parts of Infinity Ward is left.
    Some dudes got fired.
    Some people left with them.
    Still many left in IW
    IW did make MW2.
    I meant to say exclude Black ops... >.> Read previous posts please.

---------- Post added at 03:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 AM ----------

<Project DeathInjectV1.0

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by legokiller45 View Post
    self explanitory. Mw3 has no hackers, no lag, better maps, better guns, better graphics, etc.

Ca has tons of hackers, teleporting lag, terrible maps, ok guns, terrible graphics
    1. CA does indeed have a lot of hackers.
    2. MW3 still has lag if you have shitty net. It all depends on how good your net is.
    3. Everyone has different opinions on the maps so you can't make such a general statement.
    4. CA has a larger variety of guns, whereas CoD guns vary from game to game. You can't make guns "better" if they're all based on real life guns. They can be made more overpowered, but that's a different story.
    5. CoD graphics are generally better mainly because it's a PAID game, and CA is a FREE game. Although you can still argue that since so many people buy nx.

In conclusion, you, my kind, dim-witted sir, have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Hahaz View Post
    That's how modern guns work nowadays, not lame guns with big recoil like in ca. There is no competition or skills? If i have best nx gun i can own your ass easily.
    If a noob had a beast nx gun, no matter what type, they still would not be able to beat someone that has experience and knows how to play effectively. Your point is invalid.

Quote Originally Posted by Fido Dido View Post
    IGN's video is a joke? Their staffs had more experiences & accesses in gaming than you do, you can also tell to nexon to stop selling nx guns if you think it's useless. You sound like a kid who just hits puberty.
    NX guns aren't neccessary for the game to be played, but instead provide a source of income for Nexon. Why would they stop selling it if they earn money?
    Last edited by YellowFever; 12-13-2011 at 03:19 AM.

Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Combat Arms Is More Fun, Where MW3 Graphics Are Boss.

Its Depends On What you Like

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by BlAk_FuSiOn View Post
    Combat Arms Is More Fun, Where MW3 Graphics Are Boss.

Its Depends On What you Like
    Again, such generalisations are based on assumptions that everyone shares your opinions, which is clearly wrong.

Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Mw3 cost money while CA doesnt, if you spend money on nx then you get an advantage whilst Mw3 you cant do so. Both games have hackers but CA has more since its been out for longer. If you are looking for intense and more realistic combat i would recommend Mw3, to be honest it was a stupid question to ask.
    Forever

17. The Following User Says Thank You to EpicJunior For This Useful Post:

YellowFever (12-13-2011)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast