Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    I simply ask it to help to make aim for gta sa on its technology . I speak that me css I don't interest also there is nothing I don't want to take away from it simply I ask it to help to make aim on its technology and all

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MOMO_TUKI View Post
    I simply ask it to help to make aim for gta sa on its technology . I speak that me css I don't interest also there is nothing I don't want to take away from it simply I ask it to help to make aim on its technology and all
    GTA SA on it's technology?? LOL noob alert

The reason I made a color aimbot was to avoid vac bans. GTA SA has lots of hacks/aimbots to use so u don't need UA for GTA SA. BTW universal aimbot using motion aimbot already WORKS on gta sa. Why don't u try DLing UA 2.2 and see if it works.

Thanks
    Because I want to make aim For MTA:SA and I think that anticheat you won't find out aim which have made that's all. I simply want that you aim worked in MTA.
    Simply I already tried many ways and through dll and all other and all were found out anticheat by me think that aim he won't find out yours.
    help me plz!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

I don't want to steal your idea I simply I want same aim on MTA:SA

Thanks
    Because I want to make aim For MTA:SA and I think that anticheat you won't find out aim which have made that's all. I simply want that you aim worked in MTA.
    Simply I already tried many ways and through dll and all other and all were found out anticheat by me think that aim he won't find out yours.
    help me plz!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

There's no way I'm releasing the source to UA 2.2. Why don't you tell me what you want changed in UA 2.2? My aimbot ALREADY works in MTA:SA with colors to target and I bet u could use the motion aimbot as well since it would work much better in 3rd person view.

Thanks
    help me plz!!!!!!!!!

why are you demanding , want to hack make your own ******
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h49thY3AYDQ
    Me Pwning
    /yea:
    _____

[] MPGH God III - 8000 posts.
    [] MPGH God IV - 8500 posts.
    [] MPGH God V - 9000 posts.
    [] Arun's Slave - 9500 posts.
    [] Dave's Slave - 10000 posts.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to slimmy206 For This Useful Post:

NeSuckS (12-24-2011)

Thanks
    If you aim works in MTA you speak. Then help plz to adjust its and that I there does not be not nothing to understand there. Help me plz

Thanks
    If you aim works in MTA you speak. Then help plz to adjust its and that I there does not be not nothing to understand there. Help me plz
    If you can't make this simple fucking hack yourself from scratch then you obviously won't be able to change the internal code at all to make the fucking hack work with another game. You're OBVIOUSLY trying to put something harmful into it and re-release it. Don't say you aren't.

STOP FUCKING BEGGING

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

NeSuckS (12-24-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    /thank /rep OMFG TY SO MUCH NOW YOU ARE AMAZING *goes out for a bro hug*

[X] 10 posts
    [X] 20 posts
    [ ] more then 30 posts
    [X] Get blamed for hacking
    [X] Hack while blaming others

Thanks
    Are their settings where I can change where it aims, like at the body instead of head.

Thanks
    is the hack undetected or Detected ? and how long is the hack undetected?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by vspaze View Post
    is the hack undetected or Detected ? and how long is the hack undetected?
    Short introduction: This program takes screenshots and compares each pixel from the past frame to check for changes in colors to determine if an enemy is on the screen. When using the aimbot, moving the mouse or moving in any way will stop it from working. Also any recoil from guns will stop it from working, so with the AK47 in cs:s the aimbot will stop after each bullet for about half a second. You should only use scout/AWP with this aimbot. Later the aimbot will be greatly improved when better settings are found and when the aimbot will record recent colors to track. You should avoid using pure colored material player models with this aimbot since it doesn't like it.

Release date: December 12, 2011 (2.1)

VAC status: By the way it operates it is 100% VAC proof without a doubt. It doesn't modify the game in any way. All it does is take screenshots of the game and move your mouse. This aimbot works with sv_pure 2 enabled!

READ THAT

@vspaze

Thanks
    OK thanks for the tips, Meow007 you can tell me how the hack works so that I can use it also, I see nothing in this hack.

Would be nice, thank you

Thanks
    NeSuckS plz do aimbot for GTA sa. lists you so nice
    but I do not understand these programs, I was there just 0
    plz do it if it does not hinder you!! a toy they do not understand nothing at all!! will

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12